Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2010   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Exclamation ATTN: Need new sub-mod recruitments! (Forum and/or in-game!)

Yes. It's that time again. Since Coolbluex is busy and Jegan kind of left the guild in-game, i'm looking for new hirements to take part is keeping this guild in controll and help with recruiting!

I know we are busy with school/college, that it's hard to keep this guild in good standing... But i'm looking for members who can monitor the guild forums AND/OR monitor in-game! Yes there's an "or" in the sentence! I will figure out how to make the sub-mod system not so life-draining by having seperate staff for each place! (Like 4 sub-mods for in-game and 4 different sub-mods for the forums, and so on if we have spread this guild in different games...)

I'm looking for two new in-game staff and two forum staff. Unless you can handle both, then that's good!

Feel free to post a application here (so you don't have to go lazy not PMing me) or just generaly discuss about it!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

wattodo as forum mod?~

11-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
wattodo as forum mod?~
Okay then~

Oh yea, I should make a sticky list on the active mods so people can tell who is who~

I'll send a application to replace CoolblueX.

11-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a description of what each position is/does would be helpful, as well as what is expected from us.

11-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I guess so. But the tasks are not that hard... Mainly to monitor and making sure that no one is breaking the guild rules...

Anyway, I decide to re-model the General Guild thread with a new sub-mod list... ^^;

P.S. Using my mom's laptop because my computer is undergone the Advance Systemcare scan. (Because oddly my PC kept shutting down itself!)

11-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Mod for me? owo;;;

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

11-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

^-- I don't know what kind, but I don't think you are fit to be a forum mod yet. ^^;

11-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I vote vithy as a mod o3o I know he says how he wouldn't be good, but he's a good person and wouldn't abuse it.

11-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I vote vithy as a mod o3o I know he says how he wouldn't be good, but he's a good person and wouldn't abuse it.
He is good and I want him into the list. But he requested not to have the role... So yea. It's his choice.

BTW, I got a PM from Thesis about the forum mod error... So I hope I can wipe off Jegan + Coolbluex and add NibO in the list to match with the guild page...

Also, now I need guild mods for Trickster Online! I will not require to have a ggFTW account, but it's highly recommended!

11-13-2010   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping! If you guys didn't notice, we have a new forum mod! Give a warm congrats to NiBo!

Now, I need two Trickster in-game mods... Lucky these people don't have to stick around to monitor the forums now... ^^; But I need at least two mods to keep track of member log-in activity, inactives (AKA those who did not write their stuff at the Inactivity Thread), and recruitment! ;O And of course these guys got to be kind to the newbie members...

I think that is it for now?

11-13-2010   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, NiBo.

11-13-2010   #12 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

12-04-2010   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gonna bump this. Sub-mod recruitments are not over in Trickster Online! We need an active TO-user who likes to be in charge of applications, GvG events, and/or behavior patrol!