ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Magika Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Which events you want to do first?
"Hunt of the Lucky Animals" Scavanger Hunt event 1 6.67%
Dawn X *~M.C.~* Murder Game 5 33.33%
Steam Group's Mascot+Emblem Contest 0 0%
"Ancestral Memroies" Run-A-Thon event 7 46.67%
Got another suggestion? Comment! 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-04-2010   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default Future Event Suggestions?

Okay. I got a couple of events (for you guys) in mind and I need your opinion!

1. "Hunt of the Lucky Animals" Scavenger Hunt Event - This idea came from ShadowMidgets before he left the guild. That little event has been sitting there in our guild website, waiting for a schedule! The rules for this game is to well... Find the newbie Tricksters in their hiding spots.

2. Dawn x *~M.C.~* "Murder Game" - This came from Lara's suggestion and I love a good little murder-mystery! (Yes more Umineko nerdiness) If you don't get the idea of this game, go check the Dawn Guild and find the "Murder Game" sticky thread!

3. Another mascot drawing+emblem contest - This event came to mind since the last one is a success! This time I want a independent mascot and emblem for Steam Games (mainly Team Fortress 2)... So i'm not sure if you are up for it...

4. "Ancestral Memories" Run-a-Thon video-recording event - That came to mind because I want a new Trickster AMV. ^^; The song I will be using is Ancestral Memroies by Nadeco, so we need a TON of footage of our run-a-thon event! I need MANY Tricksters involve and we will run Trickster by Trickster (like 5 Tricksters waiting at Relics to run with the lead... Kinda like a Baton system, only that the lead and runners are still running) in each map. Thinking of doing this during Winter Vacation, so I need at least to get the current college semester out of the way!

I'm open for your event suggestions as well! So.. Vote which ones you want to do first or put your own suggestion and outruns the current four! o-o;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-06-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
DD TankDofusDragonFableGrand Chase

Hytrix is on a distinguished road
IGN: oxOllDKAYllOxo
Class: Dragon to_dragon
Level: 1xx
Guild: *~MirageCoordinator~*

How about a Fashion Event? but the only difference is u have to use skills and perform a show of skills and items like a performance. Skills+Fuses+Fashion ? And we nid a runaway,we can use the stage in Megalopolis and make it a catwalk. Is that ok ? owo

Rep + me too C=
iTrader me +++

11-06-2010   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxOllDKAYllOxo
How about a Fashion Event? but the only difference is u have to use skills and perform a show of skills and items like a performance. Skills+Fuses+Fashion ? And we nid a runaway,we can use the stage in Megalopolis and make it a catwalk. Is that ok ? owo
This sounds like the Pokemon Beauty contest, owo;

That can sort of work, but same time it's like the fashion-art contest... Except it requires drawing ability...

11-06-2010   #4 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I dunno, none of those events really interest me to be honest. I mean no offense, as it can be really hard to be creative and come up with new events; they just aren't my cup of tea.

I have nothing really to suggest myself. Maybe we shouldn't do any events for a while, and just have social gatherings?

11-07-2010   #5 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

Video thing sounds interesting.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

11-07-2010   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Hmm I dunno, none of those events really interest me to be honest. I mean no offense, as it can be really hard to be creative and come up with new events; they just aren't my cup of tea.

I have nothing really to suggest myself. Maybe we shouldn't do any events for a while, and just have social gatherings?
I can do Pt. 2 of that "Witch's Banquet" gathering like last time... Though it requires gathering all of the active members...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragic
Video thing sounds interesting.
Yes yes! I will set up a map plan after getting the participants to sign up! ;O (Dawn and other people are welcomed, but I must figure out a way to message the non-guildies!)

11-08-2010   #7 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Yes yes! I will set up a map plan after getting the participants to sign up! ;O (Dawn and other people are welcomed, but I must figure out a way to message the non-guildies!)
I might be a participant in it, it sounds like fun.

11-21-2010   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Poll still open?

If we are going to do this run-a-thon event, I will plan out on the map. The only conditions is either be high level with Kochi/Pachi teleport system or have to advanced PPDs, because Cabala Island is like a fork tree (or family tree)... >< And I will require sprints (if can afford any) because I want this run to be as fast as possible (without having to use the Speed Up effect @ WMM...)

Meanwhile take your time and vote your Winter Vacation event!

11-21-2010   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I can provide PPDs if needed. :3

11-21-2010   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I vote the run-a-thon idea. :U

11-21-2010   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I can provide PPDs if needed. :3
That be grateful! Hopefully everyone is free on Trickster's Winter Vacation so we can do the event!

Till then.. Novemember-early December is the home of finals/exams piles... I still got work to be done!

11-22-2010   #12 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Why not another art contest? With categories like sketch, lineart, colored, whatever... then there could be a winner in each one, and prices would be smaller ._.

11-22-2010   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Why not another art contest? With categories like sketch, lineart, colored, whatever... then there could be a winner in each one, and prices would be smaller ._.
I may put that to suggestion, but i'm not sure if we have many artists.

11-22-2010   #14 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Invite more people? >_>

11-22-2010   #15 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Invite more people? >_>
There's me, Tori, you, Jess (maybe), and I don't know.

I would love to pull it's own "SotW" contest, but so far i'm the only sig-artist and mines is full fo smudge-themes.

11-22-2010   #16 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Photo and SSs count ._.
Kind of a fashion contest.

11-22-2010   #17 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Photo and SSs count ._.
Kind of a fashion contest.
We kind of have that before... The Trickster Guild Mascot contest.

I am thinking of doing another one based on the theme of Steam games, but it's at the poll and falling behind with the Ancestral Memories Run-a-Thon...

11-28-2010   #18 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Hmm... Drawing contest. Unfortunately, I don't have a tablet yet and my scanner, of course. Not bought yet.

I voted the Dawn X M.C Murder by the way. But I'm up for gathering if the time is right.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.