Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default Meme#4: ~Insane Taro Edition~

And the long wait is over (finally!!). Presenting MEME#4: INSANE TARO EDITION!!!

~After posting, Taro was immediately admitted to a mental institute for the overworked noob artists~

Original template found...uh.....I lost the link. Just search for the title in dA :P

The hardest part was doing the backgrounds. Besides the pizza fight panel, I rendered all the backgrounds myself. I have a distinct fear of bubbles now...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

Last edited by Torikakae; 10-30-2010 at 12:30 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2010   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

OMG WAT!!!! xD And i'm in the middle of a PangYa game! @.@

Epic meme, BTW!

10-29-2010   #3 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, you got so much better! +rep The boobs don't look misshaped a whole lot either. XD

You make Ganondorf look pretty hawt... Slides 10 and 12 were my favorite (of course)~ Though I think Vith feels awkward now. Rofl @ 14, too.

Makes me wonder, do you plan to do more of these after this one or just sticking to your 4komas for now?

10-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

This is what I love about my tablet. Makes erasing much easier. If this was on paper, the boobs would've been redone so much that the paper is nearly torn and my table would be littered with eraser crumbs XD

I'll keep doing 4komas (which I should do soon. I have a Halloween script in mind). When I do the next meme, hopefully I'll have enough free time that it doesn't take weeks to finish.

And thanks for the compliment~ Maybe next time I'll make more fanservice just for you <3

@Timer
Go finish your Pangya first then come back here~ I wanna hear what you think about your persona in this meme <3

10-30-2010   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised that i'm not talking about oppai! xD (Or panties.... Or *SHOT*) But netherless I acti pretty tame this time! (And at least I got you around to help me on Mazu's Starcraft, lol!)

Oh and yay Shnao x Taro!

BTW I like the coloring quality at Panel 6! (And there's a Cuck-E-Cheese place at your country?)

Finally, gave Taro +rep~

After "Night of the Wtich's Games" I will put the meme together and add it to the website~

10-30-2010   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Hahaha~ It was hard to find an outlet for your "personality" in this one. I guess your 100 fact meme just wasn't lucky :P

Nah we don't have Chuck E here. But when I went for a visit in the US one time long ago, I heard that it was the most popular pizza place there, amirite?

And here's a little gift art for you guys (if you wanna call it that :P). Probably useful for an avi if you want them :P

@Vith
I used an airbrush and stabbed my tablet to do your coloring. I could only finish half because I'm afraid I might kill it XD

EDIT: I have bigger versions if you want XD

Last edited by Torikakae; 10-30-2010 at 12:22 AM.

10-30-2010   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ah the meme~ I don't mind going off-character... Or at least show my inner-perv (and show delication to my love for Jessica Ushiromiya... *Cough* [That only works if i'm using another avi other than Jessica...]

I see~ Well Chuck-E-Cheese is pretty known as your Pizza-Amusement place. Meanwhile there are other places like John's Incredible Pizza (really good pizza and pasta there! AND DDR!). And if for a bowling/karaoke/table tenis/pool/arcade, Round1 is far the best (and originates from Japan and decided to try on USA)!

Back to the topic... Thanks for the giftie! :P BTW sorry that I suffer you with boobs! ^^' Next time i'll shift back to Jessica Ushiromiya/LadyGaap if wanted to do them again...

10-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

LOL
Vith grabs chests LOL

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

10-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Epic XD!!!

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Aww, that's pretty awesome! xD

First panel you pretty much nailed me right there lol. Combination of indecisive and lazy when it pretty much comes to any MMO and I loved the panel with finding questionable things on the computer haha. This whole meme turned out pretty great! Thank you so much for doing this for us. ^^ I couldn't stop laughing going through all of the panels haha.

+REP even though you've pretty much hit the maximum it looks like and thank you for making my day lol.

EDIT : Gotta Spread REP. o_O I'll REP you one day then haha. :<

Last edited by MoonlightOokami; 10-30-2010 at 08:31 AM.

10-30-2010   #11 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

AHHHH D: I lubs it. Great job ;o "Are you sure that you're a girl?" LOL 8D "THAT IS NOT MY NOSE!!" hahaha /steals picture for avi o3o

10-30-2010   #12 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

ZOMG three is an epic LOL Vith grabs chest LOLOLOL Good meme xDDD

P.S. 3 is a smexy guy >.> /KICKS D<

I r Bulletproof~

10-30-2010   #13 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

The "Vith grabs chest" reminded me of that part when pyramid head tears apart that woman (after taking off her clothes >__>)
I guess the most funny was 13th~

10-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow Taro, all these panels are amazing. You can definitely tell that a lot of work went into them, and thank you ever so much for including me. I feel honored, I really do.

I gave ya +rep and a thread rating. ^^

10-31-2010   #15 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Hahaha~ Thanks guys~ This was fun and all, but I think I'm getting lesser and lesser views/comments on my meme. Maybe people are losing interest in this?

Maybe I should just stop making these...

10-31-2010   #16 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae

Maybe I should just stop making these...
I'll kill you if you do.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

10-31-2010   #17 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Back to the topic... Thanks for the giftie! :P BTW sorry that I suffer you with boobs! ^^' Next time i'll shift back to Jessica Ushiromiya/LadyGaap if wanted to do them again...
Nah, solryt. One of the main reasons I'm doing this is for practice after all~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegan
LOL
Vith grabs chests LOL
And of course you would like that, wouldn't you?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
Epic XD!!!
Thanks~ How are you recovering from Settie's low blow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Aww, that's pretty awesome! xD

First panel you pretty much nailed me right there lol. Combination of indecisive and lazy when it pretty much comes to any MMO and I loved the panel with finding questionable things on the computer haha. This whole meme turned out pretty great! Thank you so much for doing this for us. ^^ I couldn't stop laughing going through all of the panels haha.
You should tell us what you found in there sometimes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
AHHHH D: I lubs it. Great job ;o "Are you sure that you're a girl?" LOL 8D "THAT IS NOT MY NOSE!!" hahaha /steals picture for avi o3o
You sure you don't want the last panel with you licking the screen? :P
(That last panel took me forever to decide on XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
ZOMG three is an epic LOL Vith grabs chest LOLOLOL Good meme xDDD
I had a feeling that the chest grabbing would be the biggest thing here~ Hmm...maybe it would've been better if it was Timer in a nurse outfit XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
The "Vith grabs chest" reminded me of that part when pyramid head tears apart that woman (after taking off her clothes >__>)
I guess the most funny was 13th~
The movie? I haven't watched it yet. Maybe I should soon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Oh wow Taro, all these panels are amazing. You can definitely tell that a lot of work went into them, and thank you ever so much for including me. I feel honored, I really do.

I gave ya +rep and a thread rating. ^^
I was kinda expecting that you would've been more awkward with Shnao thanks to that panel ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegan
I'll kill you if you do.
I am not your fetish toy >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
I look rather fetching in a tux. <:
Yes. Yes you do. *sips tea*

10-31-2010   #18 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

The screen licking one I want to make into a siggy o3o but....suck at those. @_@

10-31-2010   #19 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

loolz datz made me laugh juz b4 i go off to sleep..xD 1st tym seeing this thing :O nice nice
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

10-31-2010   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
The screen licking one I want to make into a siggy o3o but....suck at those. @_@
I'm not very good at it, but I can do the cropping reqirements and such.

Also, nub at smudging as well. Not sure if that render will help me either...