Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|
Exclamation Random Question

Hai fellow Mirage Coordinator members. I have a random question for all.

Some of you already know me from long time ago and not for too long, but anyways you can answer me this question? (please)

Am i good writing english? I'd want to know because sometimes when i post i try to translate my own posts to check if my grammar/spelling/writing its correct, but most of the times is not. This also will help me to improve my english. Thank you in advice~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-25-2010   #2 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

I'm not a member of the Guild, nor do I know you, but that may be a good thing if you're looking for honesty. So here's my opinion:

I won't say that your english is terrible, because it's not, but it can be improved. I quoted your post and made some changes, to show you an example of "good english".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
Hello, fellow Mirage Coordinator members. I have a random question for everyone.

Some of you have already known me for awhile now, and some not for long but, anyway, can you please answer this question for me?

Am I good at writing english? I'd like to know because sometimes when I post, I try to translate my own posts, to check if my grammar/spelling/writing is correct, but most of the time it's not. This will also help me to improve my english. Thank you in advance~
Hope that helps.

Last edited by R; 10-25-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Forgot a word.

10-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Its ok I guess... Well me too, I am bad in english D;

I r Bulletproof~

10-25-2010   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
Hai fellow Mirage Coordinator members. I have a random question for all.

Some of you already know me from long time ago and not for too long, but anyways you can answer me this question? (please)

Am i good writing english? I'd want to know because sometimes when i post i try to translate my own posts to check if my grammar/spelling/writing its correct, but most of the times is not. This also will help me to improve my english. Thank you in advice~
The text you are writing ATM is okay for social talk with no Grammar Nazis around.

However, if you are looking for a bit more formal like normal human-man speech, then... Yuutsu already cleared that up for you~ (And should give +rep if he helped you alot~ )

10-25-2010   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Understandable... and way better than my dad's "bekup" (instead of "backup") LOL
Just some things here and there and it'll be flawless.

10-25-2010   #6 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

If I can read it fine, it ain't hurting anyone. ;D

10-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

It's not perfect; a few errors are visible, but nothing that's hard to understand at all. Only those annoying hardcore grammar nazis would shun you for that, and they shun for every little typing mistake they see so it doesn't really matter. xDD I wouldn't worry. <:

10-25-2010   #8 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
It's not perfect; a few errors are visible, but nothing that's hard to understand at all. Only those annoying hardcore grammar nazis would shun you for that, and they shun for every little typing mistake they see so it doesn't really matter. xDD I wouldn't worry. <:
Points to BRs xD