Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Profile theme layouts for MC members (or anyone)!

INTRODUCTION:
------------------------------
I was thinking of things to do for the MC members (everybody else is welcomed to use them as well), and I ended coming up with this. If you happen to use any of these layouts, feel free to modify them in any way you like (just please no submitting to the PoTM contest). I'd love to see some creativity (it's not required or even expected of course), if these layouts happen to get used at all that is.

==============================

LAYOUT LIST:
Pink Star (w/ Red) [ID: a01]
-- Preview.
-- Dowload.
-- Notes: I originally made this layout for Teto.

Green Star (w/ Blue) [ID: a02]
-- Preview.
-- Dowload.
-- Notes: I made this for myself after liking the way ID #01 looked. Nothing else more to say really, other than I really like green and blue. :)

Purple Star (w/ Teal) [ID: a03]
-- Preview.
-- Download.
-- Notes: Requested by Mitchi. She wanted the theme colors to match her older profile colors, which were obviously purple and teal.

White Star (w/ Purple) [ID: a04]
-- Preview.
-- Download.
-- Notes: Requested by HolyAbyssal. He wanted something white and dark purple; I came up with a layout that uses both white and light purple instead of just white to give it a bit more depth. Of course, the dark purple is still there as a supporting color.

APPLYING LAYOUTS:
Note: Before you continue, please make sure you have the "layoutcode.txt" located in the folder of the .zip profile theme file that you downloaded. If you don't have it, simply just re-download the .zip file again.

Sorry that I'm basically holding your hand through this entire process, but if you already know how to add images to you profile album you can skip to step #06.

Step #01:
-- Go to your User Control Panel, and then click on the "Pictures & Albums" link (found under the "Networking" section).

Step #02:
-- Click on "Add Album", located below the album list (you won't notice anything besides the "Click here to add an album and start uploading pictures!" link if you don't have any current albums).
-- Note: You can skip step #01 (obviously) by just clicking on the "Add Album" link listed.

Step #03:
-- At this screen, enter an album title and description of the album. You can leave the description field blank if you like, and the title of the album doesn't matter either. Under "Album Type", make sure the "Profile" option is selected.

Step #04:
-- At this screen, simply click on the "Upload Pictures" pictures link at the bottom (you'll see a "Click here to upload pictures!" link if you don't have any images in your album).

Step #05:
-- Because the "Upload Pictures" screen only allows 3 uploads at a time, you're going to have to come back and add more pictures. After you upload a set, you can leave the description blank for each picture (it doesn't matter). After you're done setting the descriptions for each picture (or not), save it ([before you save] you also have the option of making one of the images your album cover [you can change it later if you decide that you don't like your current]).

Step #06:
-- Back in your User Control Panel, click on the "Customize Profile" link (found under the "Your Profile" section).

Step #07:
-- This is where you're going to need the "layoutcode.txt" file. Using the file as a reference, fill out each section. Of course, you're free to use any hex color code that you desire.
-- Note #01: To enter a background image for a section, just click on that little picture icon.
-- Note #02: You don't need to save each section after entering information. When you're all done entering what you need, just simply hit the "Save Changes" button at the bottom.

Step #08:
-- Enjoy. :)

REQUESTS:
I'm not going to be accepting any requests, sorry.

CREDITS:
These layouts are currently ones that I've made for people in the past, or layouts that I used myself in the past. All of the images used for the layouts were images that I modified from both dinpattern.com and squidfingers.com.

Currently, the only real "original" patterns that I've made myself are:
-- "01.png" and "06.png", from the a01~04 layouts.

Even then, they aren't totally created from me as I also used some brushes found on the internet (such as from deviantart.com).

Last edited by Jon; 10-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

So.. We are gonna modify this layouts? Like edit it? thats all? xD 3 question ftw! :3

I r Bulletproof~

10-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linverse
So.. We are gonna modify this layouts? Like edit it? thats all? xD 3 question ftw! :3
No, it's not required at all (I just thought I'd mention it in case anybody was wondering if they're free to edit or not). You're free to use the layouts as is, in any way you like~ :3

10-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

ahh ok :3 I;ll try next time, cuz now we're goin' to a hotel.. darn I hate going there.. ><; My father just wanted all of us to come with him >.>

I r Bulletproof~

10-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Aww, well that sucks. Take care, and see ya later.

10-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Thanks for the contribution, Vith~ (Though I already made my own profile.. I should make a new one after this months PotM if my Panty one doesn't go well... ^^; )

EDIT: Uhh.. Is there anyone who can contribute a guide to profile layouts that have a stock/render in them? (Kinda like Shnao's and Dani's current profiles...)

Working on a new one right now... ><

EDIT 2: I forgot to tell everyone about this, but if anyone has no talent and just want to pretty-fy the profile (and somehow the GFX provided by Vita don't do justice), someone at ggFTW is nice enough to link resources to free tiled backgrounds! (I use it to aid my profile layout because I can't seem to do one myself!)

/forum/artwork-graph...-postbits.html

Last edited by Gaap; 10-25-2010 at 07:33 AM.

10-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
Jon
Games

NP Mini, and thank you for the link as well. The custom profile themes are staying permanently, so nobody has to worry now. :)

10-25-2010   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
NP Mini, and thank you for the link as well. The custom profile themes are staying permanently, so nobody has to worry now.
So.. Is NoeJeko ditching this so-called "new feature" that we don't even know off?

P.S. I regret picking the 1st option, since now i'm open to experiment with Photoshop... (Besides making sigs for SotWs or for my personal use...)

P.P.S. If anyone is wondering about the ideas of my current profile (Ancestral Memroeis-Jessica) and the previous one (Half-monochrome Panty), I thank Shnao for the thought of trying to make my own~ (And I think it took him less than 2 hrs on making his? *Shrug*)

10-25-2010   #9 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally gonna slap on that amazing green/blue one. <3 Love your graphics. Simple yet so nice to look at. /way too lazy to make own things...

10-26-2010   #10 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheimi
I'm totally gonna slap on that amazing green/blue one. <3 Love your graphics. Simple yet so nice to look at. /way too lazy to make own things...
Thank you very much. ^^