ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Magika Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/)
-   -   PangYa, Steam Games, and other MMO-Gaming Discussion! (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/84245-pangya-steam-games-other-mmo-gaming-discussion.html)

Gaap 10-16-2010 07:19 PM

PangYa, Steam Games, and other MMO-Gaming Discussion!

Hello! If you have not noticed, I have this dream of turning *~Mirage Coordinator~* into a multi-game guild! (AKA M.C. doesn't have to be the only guild in Trickster...) And so we accomplished this by making our guild in PangYa! (Though really small and not as active as TO due to impossible game juggling on two Ntreev USA games...)

This will be place to discuss on OTHER GAMES that has our guild name in your guild/clan/group! But try your best not to clash between discussions! (Quote is necessary!) PangYa is welcome as well!

[PangYa] - Guild Webpage | forum thread (if wanted to discuss on it's own thread!)

[Legend of Edda] [No official guild yet!] - Forum Thread | Official forums

[Minecraft] [No official guild yet!] - Forum Thread

[Steam Games] - Group Page

[Neopets] - Guild Page | Forum Thread

Discussion about: Anything realted to Steam Games, PangYa, and your plans to make a smaller M.C. guild/group on another game/massive-game site!

Also post if there are needed improvements on this thread!

Verse 10-17-2010 06:33 AM

What if we all play a certain game at the same time and party up 8D Example:

Me, Vithy, Nibo and Jess plays Left 4 dead =3 Since maximum of players in Left 4 dead is 4 x.x

Gaap 10-17-2010 11:03 AM

I don't know. o-o Up to you? O.o

Verse 10-17-2010 02:34 PM

lol I do not know too xD I wonder if some memberz here got games like those ><

Janna 10-17-2010 02:35 PM

A couple of us play on Legend of Edda, too. :0 Jess, Vith, and myself... not sure who else does lol. Do they even have a guild system there? /hasn't checked

Jessica 10-17-2010 02:37 PM

They do. ;o I'm thinking of making one sometime soon with Takkuri..

Requirements are level 10, and I think 10k or 100k. D: I don't remember. If it's 100k that'll take awhile to get @_@

Chocille 10-17-2010 02:50 PM

Someone play PSU with me.
It's pay to play by the way.
Or you can play PSO with me
private server 8)

Jessica 10-17-2010 02:53 PM

I'll play psu whenever you want to >:

Linkykins 10-17-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Settie (Post 1373873)
They do. ;o I'm thinking of making one sometime soon with Takkuri..

Requirements are level 10, and I think 10k or 100k. D: I don't remember. If it's 100k that'll take awhile to get @_@

Linky approves of jess playing legend of edda and also approves of the game. Its actually a good game and the max level is actually semi-reachable without spending Several months on the comp non-stop

Chocille 10-17-2010 02:55 PM

Play with me tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to start playing my techer loli :)
She will be 100 by the end of this week I hope :/

Gaap 10-17-2010 02:57 PM

If Jess or any M.C. member can manage a guild with our name on Edda, I will approve.

I would jump in, but I can't. With the ideal Bunny outfit I want.. $22 is a bit much for the permanent set. :S

Also, i'm working at Gaap ATM. If you guys need to make a guild page with info/story as well the member list, ask me! (As well a few pictures I can use at the webpage...)

P.S. I want to play Phantasy Star... Herd there's going to a 2nd game for the PSP... God I want it so I can "revive" my Beast-Girl. :( (Of course re-start from scrach... Just not sure if I wan to re-use "Mimiru" again.)

Chocille 10-17-2010 03:01 PM

There is already a second game for the psp called Phantasy Star Portable 2.

You could play a private server version of Phantasy Star Online, one of my favorite MMOs, although not as lively as PSU. It is better in terms of fun hunting rares.

Btw CASTs>Newmans>Beasts>Humans
:) CAST Supremacy!!

Gaap 10-17-2010 03:07 PM

Sweet. I'll think about it. 3D games like TF2 lag me, so i'm pretty much cautious on what game to download...

Though no matter, I will be a Beast no matter what~ <3

P.S. I will be on PangYa later today. Gotta update the emblem... And i'm not sure if Marty wants to be Leader again, 'cause it's impossible for me to get 200k! (Which it's why I would ratter hold the PangYa branch off until the leader gets her earnings...)

Also, because not alot of you are jumping in to Pangy anymore. ==;

Verse 10-17-2010 08:54 PM

... Finding someone to gift my secret character with Artisan Flames For FREE Q_Q /Looks at jess 8D

Chocille 10-18-2010 12:45 PM

I took this from the official forums.. credit to Ryno.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled1-4.jpg

PSU Fashion is <3

Jessica 10-18-2010 01:51 PM

Espy should post a certain picture lololol 83 you know what one.

Chocille 10-18-2010 01:57 PM

LOL. I will do it when the time is right :P :P

Gaap 10-18-2010 06:08 PM

Grr. Espy makes me miss Phantasy Star. D: (Mainly Portable, 'cause that's the first Phantasy game i've played. D: ) I miss my beast-girl. TT

Anyway, I made a update and re-direct the Legend of Edda and Minecraft topics. That little red text means that there is no real guild yet...

P.S. Jess, if you are planning to make the same *~M.C.~* guild on Edda, I can include the game title on the guild page so Edda players can know where *~M.C.~* is! >3<

Jessica 10-18-2010 06:12 PM

I'll probably make a guild on a character with an Olympian god. That way I can talk to everyone >:

Gaap 10-18-2010 06:13 PM

Ooh okie then! :<

Get at least 5+ people and screencap proof! Then I will add the game title to the guild page! (Oh hallelujah ggFTW has Edda on their list! Sadly TF2 and Minecraft don't count as MMOs, LOL!)

Oh yea! A optional thing, but if you want a webpage delicated to Edda or any other games, please tell me the Story (optional, has to follow the theme in M.C.), Information (I may modify it so I can re-direct the Rules pages and such), and of course the current member list! A sample of a game page would be like this... Oh and pictures too! 8D