League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2011   #81 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I donated some yesterday, actually :3
FOR THE ALPACAS!

Thanks Jess! That could mean a lot to me... And who knows these days my college can buy these alpacas... (They have a farm, but i'm not sure how good-care their animals are. (And yes they have llamas.))

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2011   #82 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this no-long-sticky thread!

I could use.. A bit of help. I think Aeria Games finally herd my odd complaint about my obsession with the Jumper Bunny Ears and now they are at the Item Mall!

Problem? I have no AP for this. (It's like $12 for it, or in AP: 1299) I don't know how to get in such low budget, and TO is easy because you can get via CC. Aeria Games doesn't allow that.

So.. What to do? I don't know. I am thinking of asking to over my soon-to-have 60mil Trickster Galders for the "Bunny Bonus Box". That is IF you are not one of those that don't care about this Jewelia infection!

Or.. Because this is involving bunnies... I am open to offer my Roxy pet fuse for this! Yes I love her way to bits, but she can't beat against Lina the Fallen.. And I almost broke my Bunny-girl collection... And this pet is VERY HARD to sell and I am NOT selling her! So, she's up for trade for a near $12 cash item from Eden Eternal! Besides, maybe Rarity can be a better Playboy Bunny than Roxy...

I am going to share this post to other areas of this forums if I can find someone to gift me the item...

10-11-2011   #83 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm going to bump this up.

Yea I am still hiatus on EE because I am not Lv. 37 to start the other dungeon quests, as well because of school and Trickster. I still like EE though... (And even Rarity has bunny-ears!) JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME TO RUN AROUND LIKE CRAZY!

Though when people are talking Digimon nostalgia once again (and even my RL-brony friend showed me a few memorable silly clips from Season 2), I never expect a new Digimon MMO to come up...

/forum/other-mmo-gam...rs-online.html

Yea I need to go look up at the website and the publisher. (Because I can be picky.) I have this feeling that it will be a hit-and-miss, but I still felt like wanting to try the game... Because it's Digimon. (Though I need to unistal some games I am not going to play for a long time.. Like that PnM Adventure game...)

10-11-2011   #84 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

^If you play it, let me know. :3 I'll download it and try it out with you~

10-11-2011   #85 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I need to find the website orz.

Well.. After deleting/unistalling my uneeded gaming programs. ;;

11-30-2011   #86 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping. Discussing Lime Odssey.

Published by the same MEGA MMO USA company that bought (me) Eden Eternal, I like the classes available for this game. (Right now it's at the Alpha stage, but you can sign up for close beta.)

Posting because i'm wondering if anyone is going to try it. I do not want to be alone in this though. So i'm asking M.C. out there.

AND yes SORRY if the guild is kind of dead for a while... Treasured members are VERY BUSY and Trickster... Well I hope for more episodes to come while waiting to see what this Chaos Tower make-over looks like. ><;

Oh and because of the little Muris. (AKA humanoid mice...) There are cat-girls and buff lions too... Reminds me of Taro. =w=

12-15-2012   #87 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Things in PangYa had changed since I was gone. They also have their own Fastrack event, so I was able to get amazing goodies, including Kaz's outfit!

AKA Kaz is playable now since I also got his Dragon earings~ Nell is a WIP with her soon-to-ohave Madoka-color pallete dress!

12-15-2012   #88 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Grand Fantasia character.

12-17-2012   #89 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wow. I forgot that the other game I want to try from Aeria games is "Eden Odesy"? The one with the cat-girls and mouse-kids. But yea. I can possibly return to Eden Eternal if I want to. But for now I'm on vacation and burned $20 on UGC for PangYa, so hah!

So anyway, did a new Siesta SC series, and decided to custom a bit since the game now has the full skirt/dress option for girls~

It's no perfect, but the outfit was designed to have the magical girl theme in it's basic level, as well serve Nel as the "outcast"... Because I am still overwhelmed that she's something related to the Demon Overlord majikabob.

Now.. I need accessories and CARDS for Kaz (though has his dragon earings already), Nuri, Lucia (optional), Arin, and Nel. I know Kooh, Ceclia, and Hana are functional for proper gameplay and not an uncontrollable PangYa bar.

12-17-2012   #90 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

'Action' shot from my Lumi. I'm going to main Angelic Buster for when she's available in GMS. ;3

12-17-2012   #91 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Testing the power of my PC.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-19-2012   #92 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Sent this one to my friend, she has a focus, too.
All maxed out, including AO. I thought it would be a problem to play with it turned on, but it doesn't make much difference.

01-10-2013   #93 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Been playing KH2 Final Mix+ lately, and guess whose ass I just beat...

Now I'll finish the mushrooms and the data nobodies, or at least try to. Maybe hoard materials, get to 99 then max stats >_>

01-12-2013   #94 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Where is Jess?! I could use some returning PangYa players besides Mazu or that certain someone. ;3;

We could participate at the Tournament so we can get Spica (free of charge) for the next patch!

01-13-2013   #95 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

^I hate Mazu ): lol. I've been into Grand Fantasia and stuff with my boyfriend, lately. Not really paying attention to Trickster or ggFTW. I also play in full screen so there's not a lot else going on besides that, so no skype or msn or anything. ;o;

01-19-2013   #96 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ah okay.

Yea Mazu is still around.. Hell PangYa is my only game unless I can figure out a way to connect so I can play Grief Syndrome with someone.

I am still fed myself up with RPs, so I don't have time to launch a game. Urgh.

Also: Has the Trickster economy gone worse lately or something?

01-19-2013   #97 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

No idea. I haven't logged on Trickster in over a week, and that was to do a quick trade with someone, and that was in Fantasia. D: Before that it has been around a month since I've really been on it. If you ever are looking for a new MMO, GF is really fun and addicting. ;o; It's pretty easy to level up at first, and I got into it realllllly fast.

01-24-2013   #98 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

Anyone want my Steam ID?

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

01-24-2013   #99 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Sure why not.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

01-25-2013   #100 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Here's the SS of the Jenny mascot/pet @ PangYa!