League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-09-2011   #61 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I added neopets to the first post o3o need to make a thread for it ;o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-09-2011   #62 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

God. I will make a *~M.C.~* guild at NP ASAP. Just debating on what layout I want for my guild...

Also, who wants a Robot Xweetok?

02-09-2011   #63 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
God. I will make a *~M.C.~* guild at NP ASAP. Just debating on what layout I want for my guild...

Also, who wants a Robot Xweetok?
I really like the Avatar Guild layout ;o and the petpets D: theyre cute

02-09-2011   #64 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking of one of the Halloween ones, but i'm failing to find any other fan-sites (or pet sites) that have pre-made guild layouts...

02-10-2011   #65 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

DARN YOU NELL!! Bunnie hoodie. ;_;

There are V-Day themed stuff as well, but I can't go on PangYa today since I think my mom is hibernating there.

02-10-2011   #66 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

D: of course it's gacha.... Hana and Arins set is pretty ;-;

02-10-2011   #67 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I only tried Gacha once and only got "pots". V.V

02-11-2011   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Oh wow, Arin, Hana, and Lucia's sets are so cute ;o;

04-06-2011   #69 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Anyone have Civilization 4? ;-; I'm always wanting to play online but never have anyone to play with.

04-06-2011   #70 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Nice bump. :O

Sorry, but I don't have it. And it's not really MMO.. But I think yours just have a "online play" function. (Like same thing to Minecraft.)

04-06-2011   #71 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

i got it from steam ;o so decided to post here instead of making a whole new thread o3o

04-30-2011   #72 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Decide to bump. Got on PangYa to have a few minutes of re-catching the feeling on my mom's laptop. Besides being called "PangYa United" now, there is a new feature called "Shuffle Course", where you get to play 17 random world maps and final stage being a special bonus map! I think it's that "The World that Never Was" map Taro poked out at the ggFTW updates.

Also took several Kooh and Ceci SSs 'cause they sort of changed since last year and didn't get enough of them. @_@;;

Yea I played them @ Family mode.

04-30-2011   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Jamachi is on a distinguished road
IGN: gIomps // i.
Class: Cleric/Priest to_sheep
Level: 10+
Guild: Searching

so erm, anyone want to give me an opinion on legend of edda.
and what class and such going to download but i would need some help
never played it before o, o

thanks moffit.

04-30-2011   #74 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I remember Viith/Samael played Edda before! I think the game is moderate and does have cinema scenes, which I find it awesome.

For me, I want to try Iris Online for their hybrid/kemonomimi race. But a gPotato game is.. Meh.

04-30-2011   #75 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I played Edda for a couple days..I couldn't really get into it like I did into Trickster.

Plus the cash shop is hella expensive, and hardly any of my friends played, and if they did, it was under the opposite god, lol.

05-10-2011   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SinchiCodo will become famous soon enoughSinchiCodo will become famous soon enough
IGN: SinchiCodo12
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 300

hmmm I really not sure if I can mention another game than the ones in 1st page...but I played LaTale and its a nice cute game, but sadly ur not free to move on all directions like TO and its pretty hard to lvl. but with party of friends u know the game is sure fun ^^\

Regards,

I can turn your nightmares into reality

06-15-2011   #77 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wow. I decide to check my Aeria Games account and.. I still remember the info and it's still there! Re-modeled the profile page a bit (kind of Mami-fy it) and i'm tempted to try Eden Eternal because the presentation looks more better than FlyFF. But I still want to see the other available races and IF I do try it, I want to be the animal-type or wait to get AP (there should be 10k cards at GameStop) just so I can get my Bunny Ear transplants.

06-18-2011   #78 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wow. Why can SGi can have mega Cash Points raffle like this?

The Eden Eternal 1 Million AP Giveaway!

You can tell that i'm Lv. 8 (both trait and Warrior class) at Eden Eternal. (The very first server on it's list.)

If anyone wants to open up a Mirage Coordinator guild and do the event together, then I will jump into the wagon! (AKA I could use a break on TO) I can only do this when i'm free, which will last my entire summer!

So who's with me? Also the guild in EE will be open to ggFTWers only like the PangYa one...

07-02-2011   #79 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay I will give this a bump.

For those who do play Eden Eternal and do recharge AP (I'm looking at you Jess), there's this "fundraiser" going on. A woman named Sheryl (in my home state) is stranded in taking care of this 50 alpaca herd because of some irresponsible (and MIA) owner left these alpaca care to her! As time pass by, she's running short on funds and these poor Alpacas need food! With Aeria Game's "ALPACA DONATION PACK", you spent 100 AP for 5 Pet Food, and 100% of the AP you spend will go to these guy's food supply!

More details here~

I have no AP and no money to recharge AP for my game, but all I can do now is spread the word to any EE (or any other Aeria Games) player about it!

P.S. I know that these "Pet Food" items won't be much since you get 5 of them after the Pet Quest for Lv. 25, but it's the thought of donation that matters. ^^;

07-02-2011   #80 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I donated some yesterday, actually :3