LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2010   #41 (permalink)
Te Amo Ti <3
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangya

Synkronized has disabled reputation
IGN: Synkroniized
Guild: Retribution║

Well since it says "other games discussion".....

Does anyone know which are the right Props to add to an Arme on Grand Chase? I mean besides the Critical Chance on the weapon and the gloves.
And the same for Amy.
If anyone could help with this I'd appreciate it a lot!

Also, does anyone still play Pangya here? I have not been on for a while and wanted to know what's going on there.

I hope everyone is doing fine!!

<3 Ti ~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2010   #42 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Hey Synkro!

I still have PangYa with me, just didn't touch alot since Nonmember is pretty much the month of lots of school-work.

Oh and still need Motion Accs. for Nuri and Arin. But Nuri will go first since I like to play him now. (Kooh needs a break, har~)

Now I hope any GC pros can come. I never played it, yet I have been lurking it's official forums for the graphics sub-forums.

11-13-2010   #43 (permalink)
Te Amo Ti <3
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangya

Synkronized has disabled reputation
IGN: Synkroniized
Guild: Retribution║

Who is Synkro? Dx I am Martin...or maybe Marty...lol

<3 Ti ~

11-17-2010   #44 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping with new PangYa features!

Happy Birthday Arin! (Title, Shop, MyShop lolbox, MyShop discounts)
Arin's Birthday Party (GM event, HIO video event)
Gobble Gobble Gobble! (Facebook event)

Eh, i'm not sure if i'm thrilled about the events. But i'll get on to get my ttile. Oh and good thing I have Arin in time to celebrate? To bad I still don't have her Angel Wings...

Oh yea, for those who are from the European server will be moved to SGI/Ntreev USA! Check out the news here...

11-20-2010   #45 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Was hoping to get the Valkyrie set, or white kitty...But I ended up getting tons of lucky boxes, azer wings and white ribbon gown set. @_@
I somehow got Arin ears, but I don't know how. I didn't get them from the boxes..
I did the scratchies afterwards and got Lucia's ears. :3

11-20-2010   #46 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Was hoping to get the Valkyrie set, or white kitty...But I ended up getting tons of lucky boxes, azer wings and white ribbon gown set. @_@
I somehow got Arin ears, but I don't know how. I didn't get them from the boxes..
I did the scratchies afterwards and got Lucia's ears. :3
Grats! BTW did you go on to JoeJoe's laptop or something? ALSO MSN ME AND PLAY WITH ME!

...I also forgot that I STILL NEED Nuri's and Arin's motion accs. T.T (Especially since I like Nuri more now...)

11-20-2010   #47 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

I used my brothers >: lol it works atleast 8D I just got off since they're going to sleep.

11-20-2010   #48 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
I used my brothers >: lol it works atleast 8D I just got off since they're going to sleep.
Ah okay.

BTW Jess, do you ahve leftover MyShop? *3*; (I know it's off-topic...)

11-20-2010   #49 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

D; not anymore lol

11-20-2010   #50 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
D; not anymore lol
Oh bleh. Time to attempt at the Marketplace again.

12-01-2010   #51 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping. I don't feel like putting update pages from the PangYa website.

However, after some events and finally owe a certain guy his desired Pangs, I have enough with PangYa for a while and will put *~MC~* PangYa on hiatus. Which means i'm temporary quitting PangYa for good because no one is on and not enough friends to whack a hole. And that way I can be at peace at Trickster alot more now since i'm free from my research paper! (But I will start the giftart and Secret Santa soon..)

Don't worry, the Siesta SD project is not over... I'm just picky about spending MS Pts for SD blanks ATM. (And Trickster happens to be first when it comes to spending...)

12-08-2010   #52 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I still don't know when I will be back at PangYa, but it's not ot far now... Nell's (translated) chapters are up!

New Characters

Expect tonight to have Nell by tomorow.

12-08-2010   #53 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Oooo finally! =D

12-23-2010   #54 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

A little bump. After viewing Juki and Kili's cute video (and seeing the Dofini plush), it makes me want to go check PangYa again.

Top of that Nell is out, so imma go check and see how much is for the character. (And if you buy her, you get a Title. o-o)

So if anyone is a PangYa, come by and find me!

EDIT: Okay. Don't know why I can't log on to PangYa, but if you want the full story from me, click here!

Last edited by Gaap; 12-23-2010 at 05:32 PM.

12-31-2010   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Nevano is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nevano
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 220
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Hey umm i play Cosmic Break dont know if any one here thous, theres a couple of people from trickters though its kinda new since it opend like a week ago or so , for all how dont know it theres a little trailer there, since is new im just helping spreading the word of it, its very fun once you know how to play and build your bots oh yeah and if you like to play im in the WIZ Union, hope to cya there

YouTube - CosmicBreak Official English Trailer

01-02-2011   #56 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I don't know where to put this, LOL! But I found this iPhone goodie at 4chan /jp/...

Barcode KANOJO: Top

The last time I got involved with "bar codes" (I think) is at my "D-Scanner" from Digimon Frontier. ;_;

A virtual waifu wouldn't hurt.

01-31-2011   #57 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Might as well bump this. PangYa had more cool stuff, but I can't seem to get the game to work... (Thanks to my new Anti-Virus/Firewall installments.)

Onto the other MMORPG talk, I (re-)discovered Wakfu (Online) and god I love the artwork. AKA something non-moe but nothing "serious" either.

I want to try it, but herd that there are only three classes open to choose from. God I want to play as Pandawa! As you know I will always pic the furries first..The other furry-based class would be "Ecaflip" (I think they look like TO's charm class, except all feline., but my pants is not ready to "gamble". ;;

So yea. Pretty much consider as a "must-play", but I must see if it's a later F2P and unlock the other classes. ;;

01-31-2011   #58 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Koohs birthday ;-; I'm gonna play tomorrow morning for awhile I think. I wanna get the title and maybe try the gacha for those new wings ;o

01-31-2011   #59 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

FlyFF anyone? I got it, all excited, thinking that those Murans (v16) were a playable race >: But I'm still goinig to play it.

01-31-2011   #60 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Koohs birthday ;-; I'm gonna play tomorrow morning for awhile I think. I wanna get the title and maybe try the gacha for those new wings ;o
I gotta go sneak into my mom's laptop and install PangYa. ._. I already sent a 1:1 about my issue a while back too. ><;

EDIT: HOLY FREAK Why didn't I notice that PangYa has Bunny-Bands!!! YAY I CAN MAKE SIESTA KAZ, NELL, and LUCIA?!

Last edited by Gaap; 01-31-2011 at 05:25 PM.