Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor
Default Yo wassup people.

I love you all.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2010   #2 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

lol Poor necronab -_- So what now? What will ya do? Go make another clean char like me *3*

I r Bulletproof~

10-06-2010   #3 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

nope i have another account which i didn't open for a long time lol

10-06-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

finally, you got banned!!
lol joking, are you gonna spam e-mails now?

Last edited by Kirks; 10-06-2010 at 04:12 AM.

10-06-2010   #5 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

You look surprised and happy. ._.

10-06-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

of course, I really didn't know that. I feel scammed ;o; haha jokes
and then, i was suprised again, someone edited my post and it didn't show up, so i thought i was crazy or the system is, but in the end it was you, mang im a dummy

EDIT: you keep editing your posts??! no no no, I'm not happy lol @_@ i was joking mang. sorry for any missunderstandings. but i could help you by giving you the e-mail ive once sent them to unban me. if you have no idea

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 10-06-2010 at 04:18 AM.

10-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute

Necronab, Just continue your long time account ;3 Join Mirage if ya want. I could lend some help if I EVER Play randomly, IF i got time lolz ~.~

I r Bulletproof~

10-06-2010   #8 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

No need. I have like 2 level 200's with 2 year old equips.

And the email? OH HELL YES PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!

10-06-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Asuree has a spectacular aura aboutAsuree has a spectacular aura aboutAsuree has a spectacular aura about

wuuuut you got banned man? :x dam all that happened in a day?

Asuree: 274/27x Dark Lord, Izirus: 210/18x CyberHunter, Asuriz: 239/21x[

10-06-2010   #10 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Lolyeah. Funny ain't it. :v

10-06-2010   #11 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

lol. Find your sh!tty password lol .__. Just go play again 8D

I r Bulletproof~

10-06-2010   #12 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

I can't unban Necro.. I forgot the damn answer to my secret question...

10-06-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

aww you silly. q_q

you should have asked the gm's to change the secret answer/question when you realised that you've forgotten it. but give it a try! it won't hurt

Faeces: It does hurt. @w@

Last edited by Kirks; 10-06-2010 at 05:46 AM.

10-06-2010   #14 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

To the game masters of Trickster Online:

Dear GMs,
Thank you for using some of your free time to read this letter. I have sent to write a letter of request to you for unbanning my account, *removed*, which is my current account. My account was banned almost a day ago, and I was banned for ''Account Cumulative''.

I was hoping that you could unban my account, seeing that I have learned that what I have done is wrong. The real situation is that I was using the account of some of my friends in doing things like transferring items, healing myself, afk-ing his/her characters for a party and some others.

Again, I would ask of you, to grant me an opportunity to play Trickster Online again with the character which I have spent a lot of time on, and would love to play him again, and I will promise not to go against the rules by sharing my account information or using the accounts of my friends to benefit myself. I will respect the rules from now on, I promise to all of you. Please reply to this e-mail. I appreciate it that you took some of your spare time to read my letter.

Sincerely,

chadchad

Good enough?

P.S: MY grammer suXc toDay

Last edited by Shanni; 10-06-2010 at 09:06 PM.

10-06-2010   #15 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeces
To the game masters of Trickster Online:

I was hoping that you could unban my account, seeing that I have learned that what I have done is wrong. The real situation is that I was using the account of some of my friends in doing things like transferring items, healing myself, afk-ing his/her characters for a party and some others.
Maybe you should but in that they were not being used maliciously. But I never dealt with this kind of stuff before.

Since I've known a few (Won't say who) who've used other accounts of those that quit for forming royals/specials.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

10-06-2010   #16 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragic
Maybe you should but in that they were not being used maliciously. But I never dealt with this kind of stuff before.
Makes sense. Thanks~

10-06-2010   #17 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

On a somewhat related note:

About language:

Never insult other players even if they are doing something wrong.
Never use any vulgar (even mildly vulgar if you're paranoid)/hateful/defamatory/sexually oriented language. Even in languages other than English.
Don't even use bowdlerized forms like. "F*** this"

I'm not pointing any fingers but spiteful players who don't like someone/their guild could report someone for things like that.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

10-06-2010   #18 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragic
I'm not pointing any fingers but spiteful players who don't like someone/their guild could report someone for things like that.
This is the exact reason. Lol

10-06-2010   #19 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games

hmm That is a good message. Good for you ^^;

I r Bulletproof~

10-06-2010   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

... I don't know if I should cry or not. And I also read your GM-letter.

Good luck trying to unban the main account. @.@;

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 10-06-2010 at 07:44 AM.