ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Magika Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/)
-   -   Yo wassup people. (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/83640-yo-wassup-people.html)

Kirks 10-06-2010 03:44 AM

Yo wassup people.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1286361854

I love you all.

Verse 10-06-2010 03:46 AM

lol Poor necronab -_- So what now? What will ya do? Go make another clean char like me *3*

Kirks 10-06-2010 04:01 AM

nope i have another account which i didn't open for a long time lol

DOLLFACE 10-06-2010 04:09 AM

finally, you got banned!!
lol joking, are you gonna spam e-mails now?

Kirks 10-06-2010 04:12 AM

You look surprised and happy. ._.

DOLLFACE 10-06-2010 04:15 AM

of course, I really didn't know that. I feel scammed ;o; haha jokes
and then, i was suprised again, someone edited my post and it didn't show up, so i thought i was crazy or the system is, but in the end it was you, mang im a dummy

EDIT: you keep editing your posts??! no no no, I'm not happy lol @_@ i was joking mang. sorry for any missunderstandings. but i could help you by giving you the e-mail ive once sent them to unban me. if you have no idea

Verse 10-06-2010 04:16 AM

Necronab, Just continue your long time account ;3 Join Mirage if ya want. I could lend some help if I EVER Play randomly, IF i got time lolz ~.~

Kirks 10-06-2010 04:42 AM

No need. I have like 2 level 200's with 2 year old equips.

And the email? OH HELL YES PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!

Asuree 10-06-2010 04:57 AM

wuuuut you got banned man? :x dam all that happened in a day?

Kirks 10-06-2010 04:58 AM

Lolyeah. Funny ain't it. :v

Verse 10-06-2010 05:16 AM

lol. Find your sh!tty password lol .__. Just go play again 8D

Kirks 10-06-2010 05:22 AM

I can't unban Necro.. I forgot the damn answer to my secret question...

DOLLFACE 10-06-2010 05:26 AM

aww you silly. q_q

you should have asked the gm's to change the secret answer/question when you realised that you've forgotten it. but give it a try! it won't hurt

Faeces: It does hurt. @w@

Kirks 10-06-2010 05:46 AM

To the game masters of Trickster Online:

Dear GMs,
Thank you for using some of your free time to read this letter. I have sent to write a letter of request to you for unbanning my account, *removed*, which is my current account. My account was banned almost a day ago, and I was banned for ''Account Cumulative''.

I was hoping that you could unban my account, seeing that I have learned that what I have done is wrong. The real situation is that I was using the account of some of my friends in doing things like transferring items, healing myself, afk-ing his/her characters for a party and some others.

Again, I would ask of you, to grant me an opportunity to play Trickster Online again with the character which I have spent a lot of time on, and would love to play him again, and I will promise not to go against the rules by sharing my account information or using the accounts of my friends to benefit myself. I will respect the rules from now on, I promise to all of you. Please reply to this e-mail. I appreciate it that you took some of your spare time to read my letter.

Sincerely,

chadchad

Good enough?

P.S: MY grammer suXc toDay

Tragic 10-06-2010 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faeces (Post 1364669)
To the game masters of Trickster Online:

I was hoping that you could unban my account, seeing that I have learned that what I have done is wrong. The real situation is that I was using the account of some of my friends in doing things like transferring items, healing myself, afk-ing his/her characters for a party and some others.

Maybe you should but in that they were not being used maliciously. But I never dealt with this kind of stuff before.

Since I've known a few (Won't say who) who've used other accounts of those that quit for forming royals/specials.

Kirks 10-06-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tragic (Post 1364670)
Maybe you should but in that they were not being used maliciously. But I never dealt with this kind of stuff before.

Makes sense. Thanks~

Tragic 10-06-2010 05:59 AM

On a somewhat related note:

About language:

Never insult other players even if they are doing something wrong.
Never use any vulgar (even mildly vulgar if you're paranoid)/hateful/defamatory/sexually oriented language. Even in languages other than English.
Don't even use bowdlerized forms like. "F*** this"

I'm not pointing any fingers but spiteful players who don't like someone/their guild could report someone for things like that.

Kirks 10-06-2010 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tragic (Post 1364675)
I'm not pointing any fingers but spiteful players who don't like someone/their guild could report someone for things like that.

This is the exact reason. Lol

Verse 10-06-2010 07:31 AM

hmm That is a good message. Good for you ^^;

Gaap 10-06-2010 07:38 AM

... I don't know if I should cry or not. And I also read your GM-letter.

Good luck trying to unban the main account. @.@;

Spoiler!