Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2010   #41 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae

I wanted to redesign NiBo too (the only thing I couldn't get right is the snout's shape)....but Timer's bewbs took up a lot of time (Finished this at midnight :< ). If you haven't noticed yet, supple curvaceous cleavage is my greatest drawing weakness >_>
You are good at re-drawing Auramix. Better than what I did. (TO-Lion wearing a baseball cap is hard, FYI.)

And LOL! If you are the opposite gender, you can get use to all of that cleavage! xD

Anyway ILY~ :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
The Pic is kinda like Im rawring at Timer's Boobs XD
LOL! Makes me want to cel-shade our 2nd attempt-drawings. @.@;;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2010   #42 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

LOL baseball cap? I didn't see that. I thought it was part of the headset XD

And yes, I don't know how those hentai artists do it, but breasts are hard >_<

And go for it if you want :P

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-04-2010   #43 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL baseball cap? I didn't see that. I thought it was part of the headset XD

And yes, I don't know how those hentai artists do it, but breasts are hard >_<

And go for it if you want :P
My Lion Scout pic is a rush-job. So yea. Pretty hard to see with the blend of headsets and the cap. (And now you almost made him look like Yoh from Shaman King... Only more ferocious! LOL)

Eh i'll try to whip this one up tonight... Only because darn Aura coos me to much and I should treat him something... (Photos aren't enough for me! D<)

EDIT: Okay. Done my Panty. It was fun.. Mashing a bit more anime themes (including soft shading) with western style. o3o; Oh and did the eyes like the original show's style.

EDIT 2: Okay. Colored Auramix's epic Yoh-Asakura-Lion-Scout...

Oh and even did a avi for him because HE NEEDS A NEW ONE!

Oh and got myself a new avi to match my new profile layout! *3*

Last edited by Gaap; 10-05-2010 at 12:05 AM.

10-05-2010   #44 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Sweet work Kat! Though I was planning on adding the baseball cap (And fix the hair and the headphones :P) for Aura but oh well~

Hmm...now I think about it, I think I made Timer too mature and Shnao too young LOL~

Anyway, NiBo redesigned!

I'm starting to like the single canine

Now if there are no more redesign requests, shall we begin the meme proper? (Though with my busy schedule, I could probably start at Friday >_<)

10-05-2010   #45 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm good~ And I think Aura is good to. o3o

Not sure on Nibby, but he looks fine now I guess. The eyebrows are weird though. :S (And remember I draw furries too... Just more moe-moe.)

10-05-2010   #46 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Well his reference showed no eyebrows, and without them he looks like Gaara, so I went with Tenter brows~

10-05-2010   #47 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Well his reference showed no eyebrows, and without them he looks like Gaara, so I went with Tenter brows~
*cough* Yea. I forgot that RL animals don't have eyebrows.
You can just give him the simple lined eyebrows like I do. But oh well. Maybe things will take a turn @ the real meme.