The Seven Habits of Highly Efficient Ninjas [Theninja-rpg references really]
1. Pillage, then burn.
2. A chuunin in motion outranks a jounin who doesn't know what's going on.
3. A password sharer at a dead run outranks everybody.
4. CFH(call for help) covereth a multitude of sins.
5. CFH(call for help) and CFH(call for help) abuse should be easier to tell apart.
6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
8. Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's by your enemy's hospital bed.
9. Never turn your back on an enemy.
10. Sometimes the only way out is through a bookmark.
11. Everything is air-droppable at least once.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
13. Do unto others.
14. "Mad Ravager Science" means never stopping to demand that "[insert jutsu/feature/village] needs a massive nerf" regardless of actual facts.
16. Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth.
21. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow.
27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.
29. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.
30. A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.
31. Only cheaters prosper.
34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a stronger jutsu.
35. That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.
36. When the going gets tough, the tough call for help.
37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'
38. Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients.
NiBo: tomorrow I'll play jailbait
NiBo: 'cause last month the teacher hit on me LOL
bside: go after class to talk about some test problems and say how you tried really hard
bside: free points there
NiBo: also nice 'cause she's 50ish :V
bside: you could always offer to mow her lawn
NiBo: too far away
NiBo: 30min ~ 1h to get to her place, by car, depending on what time it is
bside: im not sure if i should worry about how you know where she lives
NiBo: oh then it's the second meaning
<- dA~ ~FAf ->
FFLmps3ad A+ C- D- H- M- P- R T+ W-- Z- Sp-- RL- a c++ d- e++ f-- h* i+ j+ p+ sm
There was a family with 2 kids and a huge dog who were making a shopping trip to a big shopping center. After checking out some stores they wanted to take a break and sat down in an outdor café to eat and drink something. When they were done and wanted to leave, the dog which had been laying under the table wouldn't move. It turned out the dog had died while they were eaing (of old age btw). So there was big drama with the children crying and everything and of course the question: what to do with the dead dog? So they went into one of the big electronics stores in the center and got a big cardboard box that had contained a flat screen tv before. They put the dog in the box and the box in their car and went back into the center for some more shopping and cheering up the kids. And here comes the punch line:
When they came back, their car had been broken into and the box was gone! Apparently some thieves saw the box and thought, there was a tv in it and stole it.
Well imagine the faces of those thieves when they opened the box...