Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default You can kick both my chars...

...If you want. I don't mind being in the guild, but I really feel as if I don't belong with you guys. My type of humor is different, I can't chat about the type of music I like really (because nobody else likes the type of music I listen to), and I am unable to relate to anybody else in this guild. Not only that, but I don't partake in any of the events really well.

I'll stay if you want me to, but the choice is up to Mini/any sub that wants me gone.

Please no comments in this thread, except that of Mini/sub please. I don't want to hear pity/positive comments, thank you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Because I am a sub I get to post here. Yes. I say, it is up to you. What difference does us wanting you to stay make if you don't feel like you belong. If you wanna leave, just pm me and I'll kick you.

Edit: I know you didn't want me to actually comment on you leaving. Butttt yea screw that >:O I like you. You better stay or Ima kick your genitals.

tumblr / instagram

Last edited by Kebin; 07-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.

07-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Yes yes, as Kevin said. It is up to you, but, just so you know, a lot of us like you being here. :]

07-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

It's up to you Vita. But so far you are a good of a member to us.. You're just different, that's all. q.q

If you really want to be kicked, just ask a request. I'm not gonna kick you for selfish reasons too. :S

P.S. My music taste is different too... Hell i'm probably the only one that likes "crazy techno" AKA "makina", "hardcore", etc. q.q

07-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Alright then, I'll stay. As I said, I enjoy being in the guild but I didn't want to make anybody uncomfortable or disgusted with my presence and/or humor. As I've said in the past, let me know if I offend/upset/bother anybody; I'll apologize and be quiet right away.

If anybody could kindly close this topic, please do. Thanks.

Last edited by Jon; 07-18-2010 at 05:51 AM.