LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-18-2013   #1041 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I got my new buddy~

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2013   #1042 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Grats Vita!

Okay here are my SS from yesterday. Turn out pretty neat. Now I just need Kevin to do the pretty stuff...

And some misc. SS:

This brought a tear to my eye ;___; I was looking through this thread to look back through all the memories and aaaaaaa. It's sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumie
Pix of the year

Spoiler!

kthx /shot
I remember ;__________;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
so i was playing.....
i know how it looks but to draw it is o_o especially in a time limit but....

Spoiler!

I cant stop laughing at it omg lol

hahahahahahaha i'm laughing so hard i'm crying.

Me and my boyfriend got married in GF earlier today. :3

02-26-2013   #1043 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Grats on your in-game marriage! I THINK I still have the wedding TO video with me and Torikakae. His sexy Buff x LadyGaap~ <3

Anyway, since I am changing the guild, this one no longer serves to be the little clinging image in the Info desk center..

Good memories. <3

EDIT: Before I sleep, here are my last screenshots of my character selections.

Last edited by Gaap; 02-26-2013 at 02:25 AM.

02-26-2013   #1044 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Grats on your in-game marriage! I THINK I still have the wedding TO video with me and Torikakae. His sexy Buff x LadyGaap~ <3

Anyway, since I am changing the guild, this one no longer serves to be the little clinging image in the Info desk center..

Good memories. <3
Omg Roweezy ;o; I remember him.

Thought I'd leave this here. All my banks and inventories. I do have other random fuses on a couple other mules but these were my main ones.

Spoilered because it's way too much. I always told myself I wouldn't show my inventories/banks to anyone, really. I've only showed it to maybe 2-3 people. Now I'm sharing it with the guild and whoever creeps in on this thread.

I also have 3-4 characters frozen on my main with a bunch of random stuff, not to mention way too many items in my myshop inventory. Too much to edit together. e.e Enjoy~

IGNORE THE MANY DUPES ;O;

Spoiler!

Yeah some has little stuff about the character, some don't. The ones that don't I did first... then I got to one, and started changing how I was putting it together, and started adding it. But didn't want to go back and edit the others, so they are how they are.

02-26-2013   #1045 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

What the heck is this. WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN TOLD ME? I'D LOVE SOME OF THOSE. :> I can clear them all, if you want.

I r Bulletproof~

02-26-2013   #1046 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Omg Roweezy ;o; I remember him.

Thought I'd leave this here. All my banks and inventories. I do have other random fuses on a couple other mules but these were my main ones.

Spoilered because it's way too much. I always told myself I wouldn't show my inventories/banks to anyone, really. I've only showed it to maybe 2-3 people. Now I'm sharing it with the guild and whoever creeps in on this thread.

I also have 3-4 characters frozen on my main with a bunch of random stuff, not to mention way too many items in my myshop inventory. Too much to edit together. e.e Enjoy~

IGNORE THE MANY DUPES ;O;

Spoiler!

Yeah some has little stuff about the character, some don't. The ones that don't I did first... then I got to one, and started changing how I was putting it together, and started adding it. But didn't want to go back and edit the others, so they are how they are.

02-27-2013   #1047 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Did I post this yet?

Sorry that we are not able to make a group picture... (maybeatpangyacoughcough) Well, everyone we know are busy with other things, so I'm not forcing anyone to be online on the last day. ;_;

Also phail at fighting Blood via my Sheep.

02-28-2013   #1048 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I think while I was mourning for TO, I spent a bit much more time on Pangya... I kinda fell in love with Spika.

BEHOLD! THEY BE JUDGING YOU!!

Black-haired Spika = me
Blonde-haired Spika = Mini

02-28-2013   #1049 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Spika had became my new spirit animal!

Here are the pair from last night... *Faints*

03-01-2013   #1050 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Rydia caught me in time to take a snap of my bunny on her own MyCamp collage!

Since it's big, and want to find my Bun-Bun, here's the image!

EDIT: To save resources, here's the new SD I have done today!

Oh and my entire SD collection so far.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-01-2013 at 07:02 PM.

03-02-2013   #1051 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

He killed the thing, alone >_>
I think he's too hax, though, never saw his HP get bellow 50% >_>

03-03-2013   #1052 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, I found your bunny as soon as Rydia posted her picture. X) I'm also in it too, I'm that one blue/white sheep with the Dice Hairclip in the pink room~ <3

03-03-2013   #1053 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I started playing Pangya a bit too ;; Working on a dress of my own duhuhu

:x

It's very much a work in progress.

Also can I join your guild in Pangya lol? I don't know anyone who plays ;;

03-03-2013   #1054 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I started playing Pangya a bit too ;; Working on a dress of my own duhuhu

:x

It's very much a work in progress.

Also can I join your guild in Pangya lol? I don't know anyone who plays ;;
Ooh! Good luck with that dress! I have never done anything that involves open-skin.

And sure! We are not here for GvG or any of that sort! Just a small hang-out place if we are lucky to get on at the same time~ Plus Kyubey icon. Who does not want Kyubey?

03-03-2013   #1055 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Progress on the dress now. Probably add this fading out detail on all the dress' borders, throw another cut-in in the back, and maybe do like a snowfall thing at the bottom? idk, just going with the gut right now herp

Also, I have no idea how to actually join a guild in this game, halp? LOL. My nick is Limes, if that helps?

03-03-2013   #1056 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

1. On the lobby (err once you are done with the SD), go click on the big button that says "The Guild".
  2. Go to "Find Guilds" tag and search for "Magika". (Again why we have to change the name... It's easy and small to understand while carry a theme...)
  3. And IDK... But find the Join Guild button somewhere at our info page?

And when I get the chance, I will check the member list and accept all members!

Also, if not being the guild leader, I still have my MMO blog! |D

Anyway yesterday I got my first HiO of 2013... "I am such an idiot..." for having the GUI turned off and have not cleaned up my videos collection.

03-03-2013   #1057 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Decided to call it done.

03-03-2013   #1058 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Lovely dress! I hope you did the back-side as well!

And yea.. Been watching my anime today, hurr~ I'll go add you now~

03-04-2013   #1059 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Cute dress, Joey! c: And btw, welcome to the guild~~ *-*

When I was playing Hole Repeat mode, I decided to practice on Wizwiz. That course... ;x

Of course, this part scared the crap out of me, 'cause I was all "OH FOR THE LOVE OF-- DONT FALL!!" ... it was bloody close.

03-05-2013   #1060 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wiz Wiz is like... Full of suspence. @_@

Anyway thought I show my SD compilation chart!