Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2011   #861 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Okay. Popped in "The Art of Dr. Jone's Dress" and of course have my Rarity toy at my side, and logged in to Eden Eternal.

The last time I played Rarity. I also got the chance to draw her fanart!

Did all of the quests Mami did before, and re-meet the Alpacas! (They have the cutest cries in the game. More like EE made them lovable!!!)

Oh and the chickies!

I did not SS this, but while handling the boar gangs, I was invited to the "VongolaFamiglia" guild and got nice Eternal Heroes/Heroines to help together with the Fort Vergulia(?) quest! Finally complete it and HELLO NEW BOW AND ARROW SET!

So after we depart the party, I decide to finally solo the newbie dungeon since I got a bit higher on both ends...

Defeated that Golem and Mori-Mori the giant mushroom! Another mission accomplished!

Here's the final SS (for tonight) with the newest dye on my Ranger outfit 2~

Pink and purple FTW?

Rarity is a happy pony~ Errr.... Girl.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2011   #862 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

06-28-2011   #863 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

You know Jess, you can almost make yourself look like Millhiore F. Biscotti with all of the PINK and whites. O_O; Just the hair looks off.

Oh and nice Kitty. :< I haven't recharge yet or any moonies for AP. I'm waiting for more fashion and give Rarity some rabbit ears like she deserves...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay new SS update.

More high-quality SS of Rarity~

Gonna try to implant the bunny-ears later. (I have the render from the PangYa SS.)

And Rarity right before I logged off.

06-29-2011   #864 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

06-29-2011   #865 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I hope you try to re-log. If we ALL have this problem, i'll send a 1:1.

Right now i'm playing E.E.

07-01-2011   #866 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Spoiler!

I like this newbie look. Although I thought about buying cash items after I get the confirmation if we'll be wiped or not.

07-01-2011   #867 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

dunno where to post it, so i post it here
This is haxx that i post on trickster online's facebook and i get some message like this

07-01-2011   #868 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Angii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Angii
IGN: Angii
Class: Witch/Magician/Explorer to_soulmaster
Level: 2XX/1X
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Angii wanted to try E.E too...
So she did. Figure out the reference in my character's name and you'll get a cookie.

Spoiler!

Current Main... She's kinda nooby. xD If anybody needs a non-healer mage on Aquamarine.. xD (I have Angii reserved for a name, but I'm debating whether I should make her a healer or a archer for the main class.)
Dang I love how they have Carameldansen in this game!
Elsword: Angii - High Magician, Jyuudai - Code Architecture, Punzie - Combat Ranger

07-01-2011   #869 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Archers are starting to be my favorite :3

and the name rita reminds me of old school power rangers D:....

07-01-2011   #870 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Angii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the roughAngii is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Angii
IGN: Angii
Class: Witch/Magician/Explorer to_soulmaster
Level: 2XX/1X
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Archers are starting to be my favorite :3

and the name rita reminds me of old school power rangers D:....
I'll keep that in mind. xD I used to do archery as a kid, so it's kinda nostalgic to me.

And nope. Not Power Rangers. xD Gaap might get it, since I know she's played one of the games in that series.
Elsword: Angii - High Magician, Jyuudai - Code Architecture, Punzie - Combat Ranger

07-01-2011   #871 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Spoiler!

2nd day. I'm understanding a bit more about the game now. As in I didn't know I can equip a shield with a Mace. Or that Cleric should be using a Mace not a staff.

07-01-2011   #872 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

So everyone's playing Eden Eternal now, huh?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-02-2011   #873 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
So everyone's playing Eden Eternal now, huh?
I'm 90% sure it's only a bandwagon hop (in general). xD;;; I bet the phase'll die down soon like it did with Maplestory, Iris Online, etc.

I'll probably work on my Eden character today... or try to. I'm still only 12 or something.

Last edited by Janna; 07-02-2011 at 05:47 AM.

07-02-2011   #874 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
Or that Cleric should be using a Mace not a staff.
Uhm... a cleric can use a staff (any class can use any weapon). It is just a passive that using a mace you get a bonus. Plus, there's a cleric trait that gives you more DEF when using a shield.

07-02-2011   #875 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I said should be using a Mace not can only use a Mace. I've been using a staff up until now.

07-02-2011   #876 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Decided to do gacha today. Finished town in less then 30$. Town 3 always hates me...but I guess not this time.

07-02-2011   #877 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Adventures from yesterday...

Dat dungeon.. FFX feeling...?

Emote in this quality...

And a view at the new city.

Lv. 27, Ranger 27.

07-02-2011   #878 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Incase no one's looked at the hax stats/comps thread......

I get 85.5k hp now :3 Now to temper my kitty earring and comp it, to get 90k+

07-02-2011   #879 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wow Jess, that is one haxx set. @.@; I think you can cast massive damage with that Fart skill~

07-02-2011   #880 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Anyone play Garnet with me? I expected it would be the most crowded server since its at the top but nope... it takes forever to get a party.