Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)
Default *~M.C.~*'s PangYa Thread! [PangYa guild is now open!]

I know there are quite a few Pangya fans in Mirage so we should have a thread dedicated to it. Yes? yes. Mm yes. FIRST OFF! Igns~

IGNs of people in Pangya:
xKakashi - Kevin
TimerRabbit - Makina
Settie - Settie
Momijii - Momiji
Reinshiki - Hakuno
Shini - Iishii
coolbluex - razulle
Synkronized - Synkronized
SnowPaw - Snowii

Post to have yourself added. Now that that is settled (ha double words).. yus. Let us post *3*

tumblr / instagram

Last edited by Gaap; 09-19-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

The other thread back there kinda died. So i'm glad that you bought that topic back up! *o*

So...

Anyway, I freaked out that I got my FIRST HIO!!!

Sad part is that I only got my GUI and usernameless shot.. But here is proof at my profile. ;O

And for those who want to know the stats on each of my characters with Sporty Pippin on... (Once she's gone, I have to pay up 1 pixel for each girl's power-slot.

07-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Meh, I kinda play it, but I dunno if I wanna continue.

Money pl0x. =3=

Oh, my IGN is "Hakuno" by the way.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

07-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute

Added you ^^~ If you need moonehs I can sell you 100k pang:1mil gelders *3* -stare at 4mil load-

tumblr / instagram

07-02-2010   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

;o More friends for Pangya? /happyface

07-02-2010   #6 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

frandsssssssssssss I collect them.

tumblr / instagram

07-02-2010   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on PangYa. o3o

Yea... Missed the GM tournies and fiddling with Family Mode. (For the lulz.)

Oh and I accept any kind of friend request <3

07-03-2010   #8 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Bah those card removers have horrid chances. Tried to get the card off my hana ssaf and for 0/6 =o= 6 tries and they all failed. Made me want to punch a baby

tumblr / instagram

07-03-2010   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Bah those card removers have horrid chances. Tried to get the card off my hana ssaf and for 0/6 =o= 6 tries and they all failed. Made me want to punch a baby
I know. I got my card off my swimsuit, BUT NOT MY LENALEE SD TOP!!!

If we have time, we'll grind for many of those card removers and hopefully open up for those premium ones...

Oh yea hope this Pangy thread is stickied. This is the only place known as a "club house" for all TO-Pangy players!

Oh yea, I need you to do me a Galder-for-Pang exchange again! *3*

Recently bought a sig work and Arin's XP-Tan SDtop.

07-03-2010   #10 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Wow that siggy is cute *3* who made it? and sure sure. Just talk to me ingame. *is hunting count*

tumblr / instagram

07-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I got mines from Koneko's Graphix shop...

Koneko Grafix Shop - Hi there ! Let's start ? - PANGYA FORUM

Imma get on PangYa first to pay my 50k. Then i'll get on after shower...

07-04-2010   #12 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Hayyall. In my photoshop session today I took the liberty of making a banner for this section since Mini has been working with everything o3o why make her do all the work *teehee*

Well there you go. Its a bit simple, and the basic idea is kinda copied xD but eh.

tumblr / instagram

07-04-2010   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

You did pro~ *3*

07-04-2010   #14 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I can't get on TO, remember? :|

Well, I'm not desperate for Pang. I need to get used to the gameplay first.

... A little boring sometimes though.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

07-04-2010   #15 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

QQ I like the banner.

07-04-2010   #16 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I need fingerless gloves like those @_@'

07-04-2010   #17 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I need fingerless gloves like those @_@'
I got one from Hot Topic, but it's like themed for retro electronic/video-game nerds. I got it out of discount, that's why. Sadly my little brother snatched them 'cause he uhh... Like then. :S

Also I have fingerless mittens from a swap met... Dark-brown color.

Hopefully i'll be on PangYa today. Let me finish LoZ, shower, then TO. ><

07-04-2010   #18 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'd go on pangya if my friend didn't like Earth Eternal so much, and him and another friend played Cabal... I'll still afk sale at TO until all my trash is sold and rarely go at EE, and play Cabal lol

07-05-2010   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Default OH SNAP! Another motivated SD-Idea!!!

Okay. The Siesta-Max idea isn't as motivating, but he's still on the wait list.

In continuation of my Unineko nerd-ism spreading on my games, the next one will be...

Yea. The hero of the series. Battle Ushiromiya~

....and here's the shopping list.

Need (all Cash shop):
  • SD-Top Blank: 3800
  • SD-Bot Blank: 2900
  • Red Hair Dye: 1000
  • Black Steeletes: 2300
  • The Rockstar: 4300*

Total: 14,300 Pts

(The Rockstar can be replace with the Spike hair-do accessory, but I don't know how much is in Pang... And if it will look good on my Nuri...)

Optional (for to make Nuri playable) :
  • Machina Headset: 4200
  • Motion Acc. : 5600

That's almost 15k Pts total. 20k Pts if I include the headset and motion accessory. The gloves will be in-game (Royal gloves or something like that) ones..

Not like i'm in rush... But man. How to get 20k Ntreev cash... *3*;; (Unless Jess wants me to do the idea and contribute the Pts. @.@;;; )

Mini is excited hauuu! *o* (AKA a shota-Battler I can take home with...)

07-07-2010   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Oh kupo. Lucia's B-Day is on July 8. And she has a event going on. ;3;

- Welcome To PANGYA!
(And Lucia's motion acc. at last! http://pangya.ntreev.net/Content/310...001.00538.aspx)

Oh and Lucia's stuff is discounted. ;3; Should I even bother getting her and create a SD-set for her B-Day? I never thought of ideas for her... (Or anything on the Umineko SD project...)

Waiting for Nuri's though. == Since I want to make my shota-Battler soon.

Last edited by Gaap; 07-07-2010 at 09:49 PM.