Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-16-2011   #1841 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Could try, though all others would hear from here would be the fan blades, or my keyboard smashing noise >w> /practicing on expert ._.

http://kikariz.deviantart.com/art/Mi...pers-193669897

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-17-2011   #1842 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

fkin creepers LOL
i was playing minecraft the other day and ran into a cave with like 4 of those.. Dx

01-17-2011   #1843 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

^--lolwat.

Anyway, pic.

I actually want to make a sig for Haruma (the girl above), but I need to "render" a few. :X

01-17-2011   #1844 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

so i was working on the Comic strip:Battle at time dragon tower
and omg i had the hardest time drawing an dragon in the box i created, i though of doing it out of box an then shrinking but...ugh

Omg this song is stuck in my head
YouTube - Lazy Town Feat Lil.Jon (The Longer Version)

*IS sad bank is closed can not cash his check today dam you civil rights person that no one cares for anymore*

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

Last edited by Millas; 01-17-2011 at 09:11 AM.

01-17-2011   #1845 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Creeper by =Kikariz on deviantART

I guess I'll start getting what I need for one or two pics I have in mind, can't decide which one to start, the angle on one of them can make it hard to do >_>

01-17-2011   #1846 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Yesh! Finished the male hunter! Now I just need to scan all of these characters and hopefully get to color one of the characters. @@; Not sure if I should fully cell-shade, leave it flat, or... Colored pencils, which happens to be my quickest coloring method if I can do it right.

01-17-2011   #1847 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Aessedeefege by RK_Nibo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Asdfg >:
I could finish it and give a better title.

----

And wut.

Last edited by NiBo; 01-17-2011 at 03:09 PM.

01-17-2011   #1848 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Where's the new episode, grrr. ._.

01-17-2011   #1849 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Gotta to at least a sketch of something that came into my mind >:
/reposts food

01-17-2011   #1850 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ahahaha. There are some "I know I expect this" in "Kore wa Zombie desu ka?". Bewbs and the well-known "classes" in the anime world. (Vampire ninja?! Wat!) Also, i'm starting to like Eluciwood's character. She doesn't even talk yet (uses a notepad and pen to "talk"), but I think she has a thing for Ayumu after he impressed her on that err.... Following night. xD It's a okay anime if you want some bloody action, fanservice, and hopefully a bit of drama... So yea. :V

01-18-2011   #1851 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Bee sketch by Alishka -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Gotta hold FN to be able to use F1~F12 @_@ can't play TO >:

01-18-2011   #1852 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Makes me want to try Ougon Musou Kyouku (AKA the Seacats fighter game) since there's a keyboard patch... But I suck at them, BUT I also like to view at the videos... (Compare to other fighter vids i'm into, OMK is my eyecandy glue.) Oh and pretty 1998 Meta Rooftop like the pic below. (Like really, Japan's Metaworld is a carnival with Christmas lights!)

01-18-2011   #1853 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Am I crazy? Does this remind anybody else of Pyramid Head?

http://technochrist.deviantart.com/a...-Rad-193681780

01-18-2011   #1854 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

^-- The rest of the outfit (not including the head), yes.

I'm really pooped and I think my family is going through a financial crisis again. On the bright side, I finished all of the character art. With rush coloring in Photoshop (though still decent), it only takes an hour... **;

01-18-2011   #1855 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Got a WEIRD email.
Quote:
Sent: tuesday, january 18th 2011 11:41:03 PM
To: Morgan Nybo (Nybo_2@hotmail.com)
Cc: nybo_@hotmail.com
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
dad

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
There's a file, dad.MSWMM >_>
Ah GTFO, I don't know any other nibo or nybo and my dad isn't even capable of writing a effing simple sentence in english >:

I have no title, wat. by Ajna -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

01-18-2011   #1856 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Confirmed of Jessica's death at Dawn.

Now, is this death done by human tricks or magic?

01-18-2011   #1857 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

"Murder.... I hope you're happy."

LOL, that made me chuckle for some reason. A nice story, if a bit morbid. xD

01-18-2011   #1858 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Kitty on my keyboard

01-18-2011   #1859 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

why hello there.... i kept jumping just to here their sssssssssssssss

01-19-2011   #1860 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm pretty amused by those "Creepers". :B