LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-15-2011   #1821 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineGunZ

Doodlez will become famous soon enoughDoodlez will become famous soon enough
Class: DoodlerRen to_lion

Cute -not sure what to do here lol-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-15-2011   #1822 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
The idea that people are so hung up to find love is ridiculous. You don't need love to enjoy life, and you don't depend on it to survive. Many people end up becoming sad because they can't 'find love'; it ends up consuming the soul.

Don't look for love, instead let it find you. If you just focus on things you like, and the things you enjoy doing (as long as it doesn't physical or emotionally hurt anybody), you'll be fine. Even if love doesn't find you, it's really unimportant.

Most people are a lot more fortunate than they know or could possibly ever comprehend, and take the lives they have for granted.
Edit:ehhh i guess your right but i just want love sooooooooooooooooooooo bad.....what else is there though?

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

Last edited by Millas; 01-15-2011 at 08:31 PM.

01-15-2011   #1823 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineGunZ

I find this to be NiBo's fault they did invite them -w- lol

01-15-2011   #1824 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Quote:
The idea that people are so hung up to find love is ridiculous. You don't need love to enjoy life, and you don't depend on it to survive. Many people end up becoming sad because they can't 'find love'; it ends up consuming the soul.

Don't look for love, instead let it find you. If you just focus on things you like, and the things you enjoy doing (as long as it doesn't physical or emotionally hurt anybody), you'll be fine. Even if love doesn't find you, it's really unimportant.

Most people are a lot more fortunate than they know or could possibly ever comprehend, and take the lives they have for granted.
Wow Vith, that was pretty great. You took the words right out of my mouth, I'm glad that you actually said what you just now said. It's honestly a relief to find another human being that doesn't want to throw their whole life away looking for one other person who completes them and understands that love honestly happens when both of you aren't looking for it. I really don't see the point anyways looking for love before college let alone high school, I mean everyone is hyped up on testosterone and/or drama to even begin to actually commit to a relationship in my opinion. Wish I could do more than rep but you honestly deserve it and I applaud you for being yourself and speaking your mind.

01-15-2011   #1825 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Now, where's the webcam .exe file... I'll have to redraw it on gimp. /spent time watching a video of Morrowind last quest >_>

More input? I guess looks help a lot if you want let love find you. Why get stressed and sad looking for it when you could take care of yourself? Do like (most) women after divorcing - enjoy life and get beautiful lol

Last edited by NiBo; 01-15-2011 at 08:33 PM.

01-15-2011   #1826 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Gawd Dame you disney you did this to me!
Now i want love and im to afraid to go for it, i should sue you
Disney whor cooperation for making love look so glamorous..
(true-fully i never worried about love until a few months back and how i wish i could go back there
it's easier to live life so brainless)

Last edited by Millas; 01-15-2011 at 08:50 PM.

01-15-2011   #1827 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineGunZ

Don't blame this on someone else this is all your fault you just let your guard down and now you weak and want something that you obviously have troubles with now stfu and stop spamming this thread your seriously are a annoying person and you need grow up and see the truth how old are you anyways.... you should be over looking for things like this grow a pair >_>

Zomgness look how cute Ichigo and hitsugaya and Renji And Byakuya look in this chibi form

01-15-2011   #1828 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millas
hmmm have you tried reading something or taking up a hobby
I know reality is no fun, but it's here and it can't be ignored ...Me im on a quest to find Love for i am in love with the idea of being in love,but lust is nice too but sex can wait, i must find love now i must size the moment I've tried to find boys around town but when i try to walk up to them i freeze dead and i run of like a battered dog....(thinks back to how i met Kennith >.> oh that guy was so full of shit i can't believe i was in love wit him(love is a strong word don't mistake it for like) well i guess I'll keep trying eventually i will find one.....or not and i will die alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlez
Don't blame this on someone else this is all your fault you just let your guard down and now you weak and want something that you obviously have troubles with now stfu and stop spamming this thread your seriously are a annoying person and you need grow up and see the truth how old are you anyways.... you should be over looking for things like this grow a pair >_>

Zomgness look how cute Ichigo and hitsugaya and Renji And Byakuya look in this chibi form
yea i guess i quit life any ways bless*edit* you all im going to go drink my problems away.
ahh and im sorry doodle >.>*mumbles*(and i did grow a pair though i could stand to develop more i do act childish)

Last edited by Millas; 01-15-2011 at 09:20 PM.

01-15-2011   #1829 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineGunZ

What about the cute chibi bleach characters >3>? also shut up your to dramatic when someone says something down to you, you give up? your dumb this is the internet you should even be on it if your so unstable >_>

Awe cute

01-15-2011   #1830 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't blame this on someone else this is all your fault you just let your guard down and now you weak and want something that you obviously have troubles with now stfu and stop spamming this thread your seriously are a annoying person and you need grow up and see the truth how old are you anyways
^ Read that slowly now >_>
Should've turned off the messages on the top left corner.

Now, to the re-drawing.

01-15-2011   #1831 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
What about the cute chibi bleach characters >3>? also shut up your to dramatic when someone says something down to you, you give up? your dumb this is the internet you should even be on it if your so unstable >_>

Awe cute

yes i can be theatrical but its more fun,well I am sorry to a point up to the point where you started taking my words out of context like me hating a race of people i said they were more inclined to racism since they are ignorant minded not that i hated them.

Last edited by Millas; 01-15-2011 at 09:21 PM.

01-15-2011   #1832 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Edit:ehhh i guess your right but i just want love sooooooooooooooooooooo bad.....what else is there though?
If you're not in a situation where you're unable to live well, life is pretty much what you make of it. As I have wrote, love doesn't make life. If you look at life as an adventure and not a goal, you'll be much more happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Wow Vith, that was pretty great. You took the words right out of my mouth, I'm glad that you actually said what you just now said. It's honestly a relief to find another human being that doesn't want to throw their whole life away looking for one other person who completes them and understands that love honestly happens when both of you aren't looking for it. I really don't see the point anyways looking for love before college let alone high school, I mean everyone is hyped up on testosterone and/or drama to even begin to actually commit to a relationship in my opinion. Wish I could do more than rep but you honestly deserve it and I applaud you for being yourself and speaking your mind.
Thank you kindly for the rep, I appreciate it. Indeed, it is good to see that another person can understand.

Quote:
yea i guess i quit life any ways bless*edit/* you all im going to go drink my problems away.
ahh and im sorry doodle >.>*mumbles*
You don't need to apologize for your feelings, this is the randomness thread. You're free to post what you're thinking and how you're feeling, despite what other people make try to lead you to believe.

Drinking for the sole reason of just trying to forget or get rid of your problems never turns out well, don't do it. D:

Quote:
your dumb this is the internet you should even be on it if your so unstable >_>
Maybe you should realize that even if this is the internet, there are actual living people behind the monitors. Unless you don't have a brain, you have feelings, and things that you type will affect people in one way or another. It could be something small such as a chuckle, or something as unfortunate as depression.

Just because it's the internet and you're anonymous, doesn't mean that what you type will affect anybody any less than a letter/message you write in real life.

01-15-2011   #1833 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
If you're not in a situation where you're unable to live well, life is pretty much what you make of it. As I have wrote, love doesn't make life. If you look at life as an adventure and not a goal, you'll be much more happy.

Thank you kindly for the rep, I appreciate it. Indeed, it is good to see that another person can understand.

You don't need to apologize for your feelings, this is the randomness thread. You're free to post what you're thinking and how you're feeling, despite what other people make try to lead you to believe.

Drinking for the sole reason of just trying to forget or get rid of your problems never turns out well, don't do it. D:

Maybe you should realize that even if this is the internet, there are actual living people behind the monitors. Unless you don't have a brain, you have feelings, and things that you type will affect people in one way or another. It could be something small such as a chuckle, or something as unfortunate as depression.

Just because it's the internet and you're anonymous, doesn't mean that what you type will affect anybody any less than a letter/message you write in real life.
hehe thanks and i will be able to live without love but it's nice to have someone to talk to and have support from other then friends and family and maybe other things.

01-15-2011   #1834 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Any time, Millas. ^^

01-15-2011   #1835 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

「「ゴ*ニャぁ~ン」」/「ちゃまちゃまさん*ッ*ンポ!」 漫画 [pixiv]

01-15-2011   #1836 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Finally something. 5 AM now and maybe I'll scan something old later. I'm not sleepy, really, slept all day long.

01-16-2011   #1837 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Hello dry bushes >_>
Just got 1st place in my 1st multiplayer race in NFS World ._. more to come I guess.

01-16-2011   #1838 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

My big brother timer did you like my sexy voice in chat?!
lol i should really use my voice more but being so shy I've lost to will to spark conversations and such but you'll help me with that since umz your little sisters now,right? >

01-16-2011   #1839 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Chat? ._.

Wheres my close up by Sarlune -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

01-16-2011   #1840 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

^-- Want me to hear sound like Siesta 410, nyeh?

Also waiting for more Kore wa Zombie des ka? 'cause of DEM CROSSCRESSING! X_X