Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-28-2010   #1721 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Lurked /jp/ and found the Umineko manga thread that Episode 6 is out and translated... Afraid to download since I do not want to spoil myself unless it took liberties to follow the text in the Umineko visual novel... Though the only time I watched the entire Epi. 6 text is during Jessica's trial (AKA "FLAMING FIST" on Kyrie) and Beato's rescue mission to save Battler from forced marriage... @.@;

Meanwhile... I should get more pics.

Wow that picture is awesome ... I wish whoever drew that would be the official person drawing for Trickster Online. I wish they would've drew another character but Gunner Fox is still hot no matter what haha.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-28-2010   #1722 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Agreed. That's why I saved that picture.

Okay gathered enough pics and oh god the Umineko side at /jp/ is so mix. Cleverbot just became the new Battler.

And fufufufu lazy to upload my Siesta-Sisters collection.

12-28-2010   #1723 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

A wireless guitar now would be good to play guitar hero on Wii, now that my left hand fingers are faster~

DF06 by *montyoum on deviantART
I saw those daggers on a TES IV mod, not using that one anymore, I preffer my h4x weapons - though most NPCs have them, too.

12-29-2010   #1724 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. Viewing the artwork photographed from the Umineko PS3 visual novel, I sense that not just witches know to put a troll face, but so does the moms! (Especially Kyrie and Eva scare my pants off. )

This game is full of gold though. Wish a translated import would come to USA one day....

At least for now I get to see the pre-Flaming Fist Jessica. ;3;

Oh yea. Should I pop in DDR on my PS2? Havn't played it for a while and wanted to try my "spin" techniques.

12-29-2010   #1725 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

New characters, another neighborhood, sent one of them to college. Her mates kept earing rotten food >___> and someone started a fire trying to make some hot dogs. I healed them twice and got rid of the fire - YaY for magic~

commission 11 by Falvie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

12-29-2010   #1726 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Listening to other tracks from the Druggy Acid Pack albums I got (that include Nadeco's "Nostalgic Dream" series.)

12-29-2010   #1727 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Jon; 12-29-2010 at 05:10 PM.

12-29-2010   #1728 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Holy wow... O____O;;

I'm drawing something right now... But hopefully I can get onto TO on time to do my Dailies and Blood-hunt.

Oh and this time, this character will be a "inspiration" kind of goal, as I already crossed way to much with the lands of TO, alternative Seacats, and a certain erotic demonic kingdom...

Spoiler!

And don't deny with my love for bunny-ears!!!!

Last edited by Gaap; 12-29-2010 at 05:07 PM.

12-29-2010   #1729 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops... I wasn't aware there were nipples in that second picture. Sorry about that.

12-30-2010   #1730 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Eh. I dunno what to do. Don't feel like recharging TO points. Instead, i'm trying to see if HobbyLink Japan accepts American Express Gift Cards. :O The Jessica model (withthehardnipples) they used to have is out of stock. But they do have the cheep chibi XD Jessi, so maybe i'll get that.

That will be my early B-Day/X-Mas present from my aunt over at NY City. *o*; (Which I remember she used to run a girl's accessory store?!) N

Now I gotta wait till it ships. @.@

12-30-2010   #1731 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'M EFFING RICH, there's a NPC that attacked me after I completed a quest, can't kill him, I just hit him a few times and made him run away. I found him again and casted a resurrection spell, found his body stuck in a city gate with around 300k gold, then I casted the same spell on a guard, found him and this huge amound of gold. They kinda teleport, if they go up they die, obviously, but they usually get stuck inside walls.

12-31-2010   #1732 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

... I should have done this on X-Mas. :S

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...izawa_chizuru-

But there is always my B-Day... I always wanted to try it for my waifu. (AKA Jessica.)

12-31-2010   #1733 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Bought every single house available, and doing a few quests in cities. Set is finished~ I'll have some fun on 100% dificulty later.
Bunny by =Kikariz on deviantART

12-31-2010   #1734 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Seacats Epi. 8 almost made me forget about TO and the New Years... @_@

01-01-2011   #1735 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Was going to scan something to redraw but there's so many pics in the book.

01-01-2011   #1736 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

here you new year freaks

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

01-01-2011   #1737 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Getting TO again in case I get bored and decide to fool around.
Silver and Typhlosion by =purplekecleon on deviantART

01-01-2011   #1738 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

ha this is one of those moments,for the reason i have no idea of what your talking about.

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

01-01-2011   #1739 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

So sleepy. Saw a wtf - IMO - de-rep ('cause of lollyrics). (Rated+registered) bewbs >_>
Mandakatt Bust Commission by tygurstar -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

01-01-2011   #1740 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. Tired-rage over at /jp/ and Epi. 8, I will still have this happy paradise called "magic" inside my mind, don't know how to make a next move with Epi. 8 ramblings and TO-ver. of Jessica... And yea, also finished my ggFTW profile layout.

God i'm beat so badly.