Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2013   #3861 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
At the end of your rope
Hanging by a thread
He'd give anything for this to just go away
This grip is only so strong
I try to hold on tightly
But it’s all slipping through my fingers
In a fleeting moment, aspirations bled dry
Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse
Rope rhymes with hope, so the first verse could mean feeling hopeless.
"Hanging by a thread" could mean feeling suffocated because of so much suffering.
"He'd give anything for this to just go away" could mean he's willing to do anything to end his suffering.
"This grip is only so strong", well, maybe how bad the suffering is.
"I try to hold on tightly; But it’s all slipping through my fingers" could mean the struggle to try to end the suffering, and losing the control over the situation.
"In a fleeting moment, aspirations bled dry" could mean a big frustration and disapointment after something happened.
AND the last verse is self explanatory >_> more disapointment, I mean, maybe even guilt.
This s* is so dramatic D: I LOVE IT~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2013   #3862 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

rTO Drama thread boggles me. So looking at the first thing at Imagur was this comic set. Enjoy if you are stressed, because I am.

Stupid Fox by SilentReaper - Imgur

12-18-2013   #3863 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I've read it too and really, even if people knows about the implications and where their money goes, who'd else would want the spirit of TO to be kept alive? I still have faith, but I'm not holding my breath at the same time. The most realistic approach would be to move on, but a part of me is very very fond of that game. Way too fond, but what helped made it special was Astro Blitz. And while I've joined other guilds and enjoyed other people's company, Astro was a special case.

A game shuts down, all the time, effort and money gone down the drain and the biggest upset for me was the possibility of losing Astro. If it wasn't for certain folks wanting to keep it around after eTO, we wouldn't see Astro reforming in that pserver.

But yeah... I will continue to play and hope for more growth. That is an adorable comic tho'. C:

12-18-2013   #3864 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Like your words there. To me I think bonds in a game is pretty strong, but even for me I try to stay loyal and glue myself to the FB Group while idling on what MMO Astro can migrate next. :V

So yea. Reading that thread still stress me out, and makes me a confused Psyduck too...

Like... Do we deserve this? Is it still alright to fund a PServer when some facts states it's true? Will even kTO care? xD

IDK. Half of me is grateful I did not spend a dime on that game (even if it's super duper hard), but like any MMO, I want cash-exclusive content and it's really hard. I also miss these MS threads where I am able to find someone who can sell me Pts for PangYa ones. :< I wonder if anyone has UGCs they don't need and want my rTO dough. (As I can imagine how WRONG this is.)

EDIT: Interesting enough, the rTO thread's posters are either fresh out from the oven or just never used ggFTW to offtenly back in the eTO days. But still.. I don't know why this opinion have to bring up when we are aware of the issues already (and still doing our best to support that PServer and getting pixel benefits while at it)...

Last edited by Gaap; 12-18-2013 at 12:38 PM.

12-18-2013   #3865 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I try not to think too hard about it. I was very wary, to be honest. But... I don't know, I just kinda thought, "FLUFF IT" and dived into it with hopes. LOL (Sounds familiar...)

But yes, I am fully aware of this and this and that and so on and so forth, but... Idk, I just go with it and with no regrets. Even if I went "no cash" mode, I'd believe that Astro still would've come together again like the way it did. XD

12-18-2013   #3866 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

And that I'm happy to be at Astro without the Jewelia-Fantasia issue~ |D

I just hope no one will get any regrets or despair if Romeo decides to close down the server with extra change left behind. I always think that an unexpected nice way to use this money is to donate to various charities from communities that are in need of money or supplies. Good WTH karma?

I am circulating that silly meme along with my continuing vents on Tumblr (to my TO/MMORPG blog). I hope this is the end of that so I can enjoy what it has even if there are going to be bad eggs outside of rTO.

12-18-2013   #3867 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yes, that's the beauty of Astro's revival. C: I was so happy to have MC folks and other kinds of folks mingling with the former Fantasian bunches ~~

I hope the same too, especially since they now know what it's like to lose all that hard work with eTO's closure. :< And yeah... that would be a nice way to give back.

There's always gonna be bag eggs out and in, no matter what. @_@ Some people are never satisfied, some people always want more and some just wants something that other people either aren't ready for or just don't want it. I do admit the TO comm can get very lulzy, but as long as Astro is here, I can deal with them.

12-19-2013   #3868 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Arr~

On an unrelated note, I herd that TO production team AKA kTO is closing it's doors..?

무한 드릴 어드벤처~ 트*스터!

It's found at the TO group on FB, but thought I share here.

12-20-2013   #3869 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Late, tired, and some cake from Light.

12-20-2013   #3870 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

12-21-2013   #3871 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm a lazy poop to go check over my Photobucket. But jeez this 8-page worth of drama. (AKA Jess's response.)

Prick. I don't think I can touch him anymore, but for now I see his as a mere opinion even though some are indeed facts. I mean- Can anyone list a good game that is similar to Trickster Online? (And 2D pixels. I already have Eden Eternal as one of them.) Nothing can replace it and the very least you can play, click, and smack like a fool at a Torobie.

I am still glad I get to witness all 6 episodes wort of a good maybe 20+ episode anime storytelling.

12-22-2013   #3872 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

^ Ragnarok? Maple Story? Flyff? Diablo II / III? Terraria? Minecraft? League of Legends? Grand Chase?
Well, I remember you saying you played Flyff once, I'm tired of it myself already >_>
I've played enough Maple Story, but I'd give it a try again to play with that pirate class. Terraria is fun, but I don't have anyone to play with, same with Minecraft (except I didn't play it much).
LoL is fun, but you gotta have friends to play with you (or luck) if you don't want children in your team.
AND grand chase is fun, but I just don't like grinding a ton to get to the next level (I'm almost 84 on my Zero~).
Oh, Ragnarok~ I would play it if I had someone to play with, unless I give the official server a try and meet new people there.
I'd like the teamwork kind of experience, I know Ragnarok and LoL are good on that point.

Last edited by NiBo; 12-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.

12-23-2013   #3873 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Yea. I played Flyff before. Funny enough, I even have my OLD screencaps of my character! DX Sadly I forgot my account information, and that FlyFf had became a grind-fest, and even cost Cash Pts to get to a grinding dungeon. So not cool.

Ragnarok may be the first populated 2D-MMORPG to exist and it's STILL STRONG! But not sure if it had the same feel as TO.

Maple Story and Grand Chase/Elsworld are side scrollers and not everyone is into it. So I see it as a different sub-genre.

I was thinking of playing LoL, but mostly because people were love-hating little Teemo. lol.

I'm just pissed at that PServer thread and the drama there, orz. You can ignore it and still say that the REAL TO is on it's real grave, it's not a biggie.. I just don't think there will ever be an exact copycat or bootleg of TO.

12-24-2013   #3874 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I got Volibear last week, but I won't play it for some time because of the kids (damn summer vacations), I guess I got bad luck once and ended up in a team with 3 kids in it against bots and they were crushed >_>

Never played a game that feels like TO, specially when it comes to mages (I loved arrow rush >_>). But I guess RO is the closest to it, I played it a LOT, on and off, but I never tried the new dungeons and bosses, since it has changed a lot with renewall and I get overwhelmed with the builds I used before it even with a lv300 character. If anyone is willing to give it a shot, I'm willing to go FS~ Playing solo in it is pretty much impossible right now >_>

01-22-2014   #3875 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Playing borderlands 2 as Gaige and DAUYM it's funny and fun. I don't even have to aim propperly to kill stuff. And she quotes some LoL and dota narrator lines.