Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-16-2013   #3821 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Liking your avi and sig set, Kiraii!

And... This was Juki's camp?! Awesome memory capsule! Juki is a sweetie-pie who loves cute things like TO~ >w<

Anyway, finally finished writing that "progress journal"... My brain was like mush, but I am still proud when looking at my asymmetrical collage project. <3

Oh and I nuked my other two classes due to my sister's questionable parking schedule, so I knew that being at "morning classes" will not help me at all and the more I get those, the more I'll get that bad grade. So yea. ;S

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-16-2013   #3822 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

im dead hahaha I cant stop laughing

03-16-2013   #3823 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

^ Can't tell if taking a dump or... what. >___>

03-16-2013   #3824 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Lazy

Thanks Gaapie. Changed it for the guild's new name. :3

LOL Settie. Omg, you made my day. 8D

03-17-2013   #3825 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god that spiderman toy xddd

03-19-2013   #3826 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Pffffffft looooool Dat ass. XD

03-19-2013   #3827 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Aww! I had a Puella Magi fan but was from the Espangya guild.. And was interested in Magika, but I told her that I don't understand her. ;_;

She has a Homura graphic tee SD and I want to see it too! DX

03-19-2013   #3828 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

OoooOOOOOO

I suppose I'll jump on Pangya in a bit. Had a bit of an exciting evening with watching the Hobbit with my mommy (Gandolf rules!) and cleaning out a ton of inventory out of my mules. @_____@

Still debating about the guild on Gaia. Uhuhuhuhuhuh.

03-20-2013   #3829 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

I put Ryan McPartlin's pictures on a dating site profile, and people are falling for it >___> It's amusing (and childish, I know).
But I won't play with anyone, really~ just fluffy talk. And I have to give them excuses when they ask for my email/failbook LOL

03-20-2013   #3830 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

LOL!

Anyway, PangYa is having a Maint., while Gaia Online had an March/April event going on!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-20-2013 at 10:23 PM.

03-26-2013   #3831 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

And OHOHOHOHO I have not been active here. .__.

03-27-2013   #3832 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I have nothing much to say except that I want/need some Pang...

03-27-2013   #3833 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, I'm just... kinda letting my Pang build up on all of my accounts atm. @w@ Gaia and Solia are currently eating up my attention outside of work. lol

03-27-2013   #3834 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Oh lordy. I know there's something fishy about the "Magical Angel Peach" outfit for Lucia.... (AKA that you can find at User-shops..)

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

Nice going PangYa.

03-27-2013   #3835 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Eep. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Omg that is too epic.

03-28-2013   #3836 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Fun facts: In PangYa JP, some of the characters had different names apart from the Global version.

Nuri = Ken
Hana = Erika
Azer (formerally "Uncle Bob") = Daisuke (means "big help")

Everyone else had their names in-tact.

Also...
  • Ken/Nuri, Daisuke/Azer, Titan Boo, Dolfini (and sometimes Max) are pervs.
  • Kaz seems to be staying away from the weirdos...
  • Max is the "hottie" who was ignored...
  • Nell is spoiled by Caddie (and she even made him/her a weird bikini)
  • Hana/Erika (and sometimes her army of flat-chested girls) tend to murder the pervs by Tomhawking them.
  • Spika still loves to torture Roi/

Here's the translated JP 4-komas so far! They were a fun read!

Pangya 4koma (Present) - Update #420 - PANGYA FORUM

03-30-2013   #3837 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

If I ever adopt a kid (I probably will, when I have my own things) I'll pick a black kid, they look cool >_>

And I want another hd6870 for crossfirex.

04-01-2013   #3838 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I don't play LoL, but checked the site and saw Riven in a bunny suit. Win?

Spoiler!

04-02-2013   #3839 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'll learn more about autism tomorrow~

04-06-2013   #3840 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I have not much to say except that I probably need brain bleach after watching a strange hentai anime OVA.