Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2013   #3781 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Pretty much what's been happening to me lately... well, almost.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2013   #3782 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Oh wow........ but this woman in last picture was still quite pretty

02-11-2013   #3783 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Since a long time. Hard to keep track since I use Tumblr now.

02-24-2013   #3784 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

No picture or whats-so-ever, but I thought I put this.

I will be online on Trickster for the Harkon Protection if I don't uhh... Spike lag. If you want to see me in-game before the game closes, I will be on and poke me at the guild chat! (Because normally after Harkon Protection I log off...)

03-01-2013   #3785 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

No picture again as usual. (And yes it's a rant.)

But oh man. I think the eTO forums had a bunch of Sour Apples.

Look. I know Trickster, your BELOVED game and community was taken away by "them" and will not give a second chance to join up at another game...

But all I want to say... Is that you do not have the right to bash the other people/community/a single fan (that tries to help) using Trickster as your defense. It really hurts. The sole purpose of bringing this guild back up in a new name is to STAY IN TOUCH with the Trickster Players, and the guild page itself is it's own guild away from the PangYa branch! (Which I did not mention to them...)

So yea. All SGi a corrupted company. You can say for the rest and these other dying MMO companies that were somehow occurred at the same month(?)...

Plus. It's the player's FAULT for carelessly spending MyShop! Probably to note that the money spend to contribute the game might have been used for something else, since this company also had PangYa, Grand Chase, Project Blackout, and Crossfire to take care of! :S (And the EU servers as well.)

I will post the screencaps from PangYa from a GM Tee Time later. He/she... Had some tips and hints of why TO closes, as well some of the GMs we know are gone off away from SGi now. That's why we got new faces like sweetheart Goldita.

TL;DR: I have lost hope in these angry Trickster fanatics. They need to calm down and not bash someone, even if the only way to calm down is by joining another game.

03-01-2013   #3786 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

LOL bunch of kids complaining about a game and trying to get their anger out on other people.

Oh, and I made a new friend~

03-01-2013   #3787 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

That picture, lol!

And awesome~

Gonna work on my new SD right now. This time I better get to stick to the plan to make it successful!

And then the weekend... Anime, a bit of homework, and finding the toolbox for my new art supplies.

03-02-2013   #3788 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I guess we both needed to meet new people, she seems so happy that we're talking.
And I'll take the toefl test next month.
AND there'll be a ball tonight, I'd invite her, but it's one invitation per person.

03-02-2013   #3789 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Too. Much. Crap. To. Dooooooooooooooooo.

Also.

Astro moved to the Universals. ;] WE DONT BITE. At least not hard... if you want... <3

03-02-2013   #3790 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Anyone knows where to get the bigger version? ;o;

03-02-2013   #3791 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

^-- IDK, but I'll check once I get back from quick shopping...

EDIT: I don't have a bigger version, but I have the textless version...

Last edited by Gaap; 03-03-2013 at 04:42 PM.

03-03-2013   #3792 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2013   #3793 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Have a Mami.. In a surreal kind of way?

Otherwise, I took the time to update the guild and clean out the dead members that have forgotten about M.C./Magika, ggFTW, or Trickster..

03-03-2013   #3794 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Did 7 scratchy tickets, got two of the item sets LOL:

03-04-2013   #3795 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Wow. I have dumb luck with these Scratchies. But then it was par with lolboxes at TO I think. I want that magical girl dress for my sister's Arin (which I spent my bare pennies on the X-Mas Eve set).

Also... Gonna go abuse my Papel. (Not really. I just like to say that.) Been talking with a FB friend about anime and feminism. (And he wants to find titles he can discuss about for his Sociology essay...) I have a good time talking about it nevertheless.

03-04-2013   #3796 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I have this urge to write a story for my PangYa characters... Or the counterparts based on the character (like how every Tricskter was taken role based on the 8 main characters..).

Plus with Spika and the rise of the Magika guild... Yea.

03-05-2013   #3797 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Meh. New friend my arse, she stopped talking to me when I asked what's her job and how it is >_> and she said I could ask whatever I wanted to know about her, after I answered when she asked what I do and some other things I like.
Who knows...

It was a jacket on a 70% off sale, in my case. Original price was $600~700, I paid $180. When the clothes are actually good looking and have good quality, then it's totally worth it~

Last edited by NiBo; 03-06-2013 at 06:21 AM.

03-06-2013   #3798 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

For those who are missing out not lurking at my main Tumblr, I am trying to get into the cutsie Decora fashion culture... However, I get negative praise (like always from these girls I think) from my mom, but she does not know that I can dress what I want, and I want that special day to be "special with farting rainbows"!

03-06-2013   #3799 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I say, from the words of my mother, that once you hit that age where you leave the nest, "if is your life and you do whatever the f*** you feel like doing."

I'm personally into gyaru-hime and EGL myself, I think because while I dress everything else up... I rarely dress up myself. XD; I believe my mom will give me weird looks, but afterward, she'll shrug and say, "whatever floats your boat".

Btw... I want Madoka's jacket. +_+

Yes, I want to be a frilly, frilly, REALLY frilly princess kthx. c:

Last edited by Sakurah; 03-06-2013 at 02:20 PM.

03-06-2013   #3800 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

My mom notices that one of the older pants WITH TH PERFECT BABY BLUE and watery stripes fit my clothing chemistry! xD Unfornatley, she did also ntoice that this pants had a huge hole rip... And it was home-sewed for home-wer.

I want to get more stretchable tights that aren't as "tight"... And it must be colorful. Pastels are an option too I guess.

Picture unrelated.