Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2012   #3681 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Eh I guess I got on TO more, but then again I am not interupted with role-plays by my RL friend. So I have been doing Tower dailies AKA re-killing the bosses.

Still a slim chance for an Alt, but at least a buddy helped me w/ my new sword. Thanks to that I can kill Blood so quick!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2012   #3682 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I hate my hair atm. Way to much hair shedding at the shower that I have "gaps" in my head so far. (AKA lesser hair due to that condition.)

07-03-2012   #3683 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I want dawnguard >_> there's not much to do in skyrim. Gotta get rid of a ton of junk I have in my house, I wanted to use that Levelers Tower mod but the game crashes if I activate it >_> I could organize EVERYTHING I have.
I've only been messing around and crafting stuff lately.

07-03-2012   #3684 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

God dem-butt! Trickster's on a mainteance and I am like.. Nothing much to do in terms of gaming. Let alone I feel more worried about our "vacation relationships" than anxious for that moment to come.

I can't bring my Rainbow Dash button (good chance that airport will not accept anything w/ sharp edges like needles), and my mom might be a whiny wuss to not bring one of my plushies with me AKA my only bed companions. This is HARD!

So I don't know what pony to bring for the pictures too and my cmaera is quite useless without the memory stick. :S Some suck luck there.

07-04-2012   #3685 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

BOTH. I may not give much effs, but that doesn't mean I'm ignorant >_>

07-05-2012   #3686 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

want

07-05-2012   #3687 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

"I used to think that being a man was too hard. We get bald, fat, have to wake up with a boner every day. But then I realised that a woman has to wake up by the side of a bald fat man with a boner every day, which is way worse." - Vagazoide
I ****ING CRIED LAUGHING AT THIS ONE.

07-06-2012   #3688 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I guess I'll make a monk. Just not sure what skills/passive to use yet other than mantra of evasion (hard target), one with everything, seize the initiative and crippling wave (concussion)

07-06-2012   #3689 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just leave this here.

Here's the video where the .gif is from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I guess I'll make a monk. Just not sure what skills/passive to use yet other than mantra of evasion (hard target), one with everything, seize the initiative and crippling wave (concussion)
Here's a good build you can use for inferno (except I recommend the Peaceful Repose rune with Serenity for act I). For any other difficulty, use what you feel like using. Seven Sided Strike and Wave of Light with the Explosive Light run is really fun.

Last edited by Jon; 07-06-2012 at 05:43 PM.

07-06-2012   #3690 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Here's a good build you can use for inferno (except I recommend the Peaceful Repose rune with Serenity for act I). For any other difficulty, use what you feel like using. Seven Sided Strike and Wave of Light with the Explosive Light run is really fun.
Oo I'm following that~ found the link to the same guide on D3 forums.
Oo, also put that hammer I found on the AH for 5m (no buyout), the current bid is at 10m already~

Last edited by NiBo; 07-06-2012 at 08:35 PM.

07-07-2012   #3691 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I found my first legendary today~ it was on act II nightmare, from a yellow elite. Pretty much as good as the other I was using, just sacrificed some dex for some vit, aspd, gf/mf.
I actually wish I find rares better than legendaries, I only like to see my character with boots, gauntlets, pants and cuirass >_> I dye the rest so they get invisible.
AND I guess I've found my lv60 boot already, it gives 210 dex and 68 resist all, can't remember the other stats. I was going to sell it in the AH before I realised how good it is >_>
Sold that h4x hammer for 12.5m, I got 11m, 'cause of the tax.

07-08-2012   #3692 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

So much anime to watch on this summer. This so-called "vacation" we will happen will occur at late July.

Spoiler!

Oh yea new Smile PreCure episode... Expect girls to go downfall at first, only to have them recharged for their new "Princess Forms"... Meep. Got so much good screenshots of those depressing moments though!

07-08-2012   #3693 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

People have low damage, don't have life on hit, die all the time on nightmare and I have to always be there to save their asses >_>

07-09-2012   #3694 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Be prepared for tomorrow... Make sure to check your computers if they are not affected with any viruses.

07-09-2012   #3695 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I think that the people looking for it then running away when they see him is actually scarier than the thing itself >_>

Last edited by NiBo; 07-09-2012 at 11:05 AM.

07-10-2012   #3696 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

07/23, the day I have to answer unnecessary and superficial questions about my very short vacations >_> and also feel embarassed 'cause of someone staring at me.

07-13-2012   #3697 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Been out "yesterday". Got through RPs on RP.me and Tumblr, and then somehow took me a while to know where to get Rose Guns Days working. It's a interesting action-fied visual novel created by Ryukishi07 and recruited a artist for the appealing characters! One of the RPers out on Tumblr already claimed Meryl Tanashi, a petite yet charming alcoholic no man should not mess with.. Roughly. She can be mistaken for a loli with breasts though. >>

07-13-2012   #3698 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Been playing skyrim, mostly, one of the routers got ****ed up suddenly and isn't working well and the closest router has a shitty signal, even if I turn the PC's back to my door it won't get better >_>
All I'm doing is find places and explore them, collect stuff, do radiant quests, hunt dragons or deers, walk around, play with the mounted combat, make armor and enchant it, remove all my gold via console for no reason at all (I don't even use it), hang around levelers tower (there's a mine with unlimited ore veins~), mess with NPCs by putting frenzy/fear/paralyze poison in their pockets and stealing their clothes (they walk around naked >_>), killing anything I can while travelling by food, making my character sit naked underwater in the volcanic tundra while I'm away, making people yell at me 'cause I'm making a mess in their shops, switching armor and clothing all the time.
I get one mod or another sometimes, so I have more stuff to do and craft/collect.
AND I didn't want to be 20 yet >_>

07-15-2012   #3699 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. Rose Guns Days is a huge promise. The main character.. Is not what I expect, then again Ryukishi07 always pull surprises and such. But again, short 4-part chapter and there is a mini-game to spice it up.

Anyway, before I leave for the trip, I am going to open a LadyGaap profile at RP.me for those who want to "talk" to the character herself! Aside that she's your guild leader, LadyGaap is a singer and of course your hardcore Blood-hunter and pretty much the in-game couch potato at the moment. (Her story will resume if Ntreev KR releases a new episode regarding Janus and such.)

BTW I am semi-active on TO now, but lately more "Map Move Fails" are back.

Also... Dogs Days' Epi. 2 and Smile PreCure Epi. 23 is out! Ahh gotta wait for both to be subbed though!

07-15-2012   #3700 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I miss playing oblivion, stacking a ton of speed to run around ****ing fast and acrobatics to jump off the Dive Rock. Oh, and morrowind, abusing the soul trap on target+buff on self spell bug >_>