Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-04-2012   #3641 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'm not proud of havin one trace or another of sadism, but I wish I could point my finger at my friend's face and say "see? You didn't want to do this assignment with me". It worries me a bit, though. This assignment is due wednesday, she needs a good grade to pass (or will have to do the final exam), isn't good at and neither likes the subject that much, everyone in the group has to work during the day and there's only one person in the group who may do it easily. It's not that easy, and it also takes some time, even I who kicked ass in the exams had some questions for the teacher.
Well, the teacher isn't an *hole and will probably make an exception, since they don't have much time to do it, then they'll have one more week, it's two days for presentations. There aren't many people presenting their work next week, neither this wednesday, it takes 17 min tops, so it'll be fine, hopefully.
Eh, I'm alone in this one, since she refused to work with me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2012   #3642 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Imma die of cuteness from that bunny. D:

Reviews week, next week finals. I have a good feeling at what our Summer will be.
Also major update will be going on at M.C.

06-05-2012   #3643 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Got a sketch to scan, but I'll play with it a bit, on paper, before doing the digital version.

Not all the time, I just pay attention, copy the stuff and, some times, take notes. Then I just read it all once or twice before an exam .-.

06-05-2012   #3644 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

It'll take too long for new games to be released. TES Online will come next year, TES V Dawnguard will take some time, AC III will be released next semester AND NFS Most Wanted will come next semester, too. Well, there's Diablo III now, but I'll probably wait.

06-06-2012   #3645 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Things are so confusing that I want someone else's input about it. I think I'm as scared as him, also confused.

06-06-2012   #3646 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I have my friend again~ well, I'll still mind my own business and let her lead the way.
AND I'll see if I can get diablo to have something nice to play until monday, since there's no classes the next 2 days. Holidays~

06-07-2012   #3647 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Sometimes I get scaried 'cause of my friend. It all seems like that kind of game to me.
And I WANT ONE, but bigger, so I can put on my finger and make a helicopter or something.

Last edited by NiBo; 06-07-2012 at 10:31 PM.

06-08-2012   #3648 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'll still follow that guy's tip, no one getting hurt in the process, hopefully.

06-08-2012   #3649 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if i'm not on alot. Again Rp.me link is on my sig if you need to poke me. X_X;

06-08-2012   #3650 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Got DMC4~ and also DN Forever and NFS Hot Pursuit.
This chick scares the hell out of me, even more than my friend >_> BUT, in this creepy thing's case, the reason isn't weird.

06-09-2012   #3651 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I want a big dog >_>

06-10-2012   #3652 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Finished DMC, too lazy to re-do missions to get the good stuff.

06-10-2012   #3653 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

If you like ponies, you may like this:
/forum/1733643-post16.html

Be warned, there's Diablo 3 spoilers (they're in spoiler tags anyway). Epic find, no?

06-10-2012   #3654 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I've seen that on a video before >_>
Kinda boring right now, New Vegas is crashing way more often than before, all I did was get a HD texture pack >_>

LOL I'd do it.

06-12-2012   #3655 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Kinda funny how some things are going.

06-13-2012   #3656 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

3 shots of whisky and I still have to do a homework. It's cold, that's my excuse. I'm dizzy already. It makes me feel nauseous if I don't eat something and it burns >_>

06-14-2012   #3657 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Oo, meme~

Spoiler!

06-14-2012   #3658 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

**** morals, that's what I want and I won't be the one to blame, since I'll do pretty much nothing.

06-15-2012   #3659 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Sorry for not coming to ggFTW that often. Anyway, I have a few new drawings put on WIP phrase and I will build up the new "profiles" for the upcoming RP with my RL friend (and hopfully no Seakitten will be ruined). He was looking forward for Jessica's spotlight since she's a brass-knuckle wrestler. So this should be... Fun.

I wish Trickster does not carry all of those glitches and PROBLEMS, otherwise I would have continued to play... But now story-writing is a lot more funner, which makes me sad in TO's current state. Also because I can not get the cash points this month or not sure when will Kheos play again.

Also, Smile Precure 19 was very emotion-packed to those who have loving parents, especially the one that was already at "heaven".

06-15-2012   #3660 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Pretty much what's going on. I dare to say I'm almost there >:
I'd buy their albuns if I could find them or they weren't expensive >_>

I'll totally do this to my cat~