Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2012   #3521 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
ITT start to mislead. Y'know, play the doubted.
Lolllll I remember I wore devil horns before a long time ago. I told my friend that I was horny, he was like WHATTT and I had no idea why he did that. Lol

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2012   #3522 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'll finish my business in big mt then go to sleep .-.

04-18-2012   #3523 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

I'm effed, damn these ups and downs of certainty. I need a good listener, not someone neutral though.

04-18-2012   #3524 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

OH NICE~ :V Just when I decided to play with another lass, she got sick. There's still time, if more inconveniences appear then there should be a meaning behind it all, someone else can warn me if they have to. Won't know if I don't try, though.

Yup, true story, but my lowest grade until now is 7.5 (max is 10.0)~

04-18-2012   #3525 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Culture Festival was okay today. No Japan booth from Anime Club, which makes me sad. But tons of interesting foods and sip more of that Rose Elixir/juice than I ever thought.

04-18-2012   #3526 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

We'll see how tomorrow will be. I don't even need an opener~

04-19-2012   #3527 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Almost time to go. I'm not afraid anymore, so I'll say what I have to.

04-19-2012   #3528 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

04-19-2012   #3529 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Will have to wait until monday, will also have to bother my cousin, want an input from her.

04-20-2012   #3530 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy with art and RP. Should get back to TO soon. Also new Techichi quests coming at next patch.

04-20-2012   #3531 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Diablo III open beta weekend~ I'd buy it IF I HAD $100 FOR THE ****ING DIGITAL COPY.

04-20-2012   #3532 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Eh, I'll at least take a look, see if she deserves it. Yup, I'm cocky like that~ :V
Still have a thing for the other one, afraid of hurting her. But, eh, "left me in the vacuum" and now keeps hiding things.
Anyway, we'll see what time will tell.

04-21-2012   #3533 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

One does not simply tell her her name after talking about her with her in third peson.

04-21-2012   #3534 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

One does not simply tell her her name after talking about her with her in third peson.

04-22-2012   #3535 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Writing her an email talking about her in third person. I'm so out of my mind right now. I'll sent it later, actually, didn't want to miss the thoughts after all the elaboration, would also be creepy as **** if I send it at 4 AM.

04-22-2012   #3536 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Originally plan to go out on Sunday, but if it's to hot, I won't.

Also been RPing, writing a chapter of a fic, and some Evatrice shitty recolors.

04-22-2012   #3537 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I don't feel the need to sent it anymore, but I'll do it anyway~

04-22-2012   #3538 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

It's official. Over at FB, me and a couple of friends (and my RP-brother Lion) run a SC-based "guild" there... Sucks that the game currently has hacker-players...

Waiting for Epi. 12 of Smile PreCure to be subbed.

04-23-2012   #3539 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Alright, time to fix things. Turn the "**** this shit" up and play.

04-23-2012   #3540 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Whutwhut.