Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #2861 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh and before I log out...

Spoiler!

I love these crazy Tumblr RPs. Krauss Meido will scar your brain for good. (And letting you drink to much.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #2862 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Well I guess I'm done with the challenge rules, time to get ready to go to college~

09-12-2011   #2863 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

And the frustration comes up... I need to draw something, or color, no idea of what do draw/color though.

Pretty much what they do.

09-12-2011   #2864 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I felt like I want to a PAR-TAY!!!

09-12-2011   #2865 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ok. This if for ObXP since it disables skill leveling through use of them (like stab others with a knife to level Blade skill), can only level them via books, trainer NPCs, quest reward boosts and the level up menu.
Quote:
1. You can only use Blade weapons (swords and daggers), enchanted or not, if you choose Blade skill as a major skill.
2. You can only use Blunt weapons (maces and axes), enchanted or not, if you choose Blunt skill as a major skill.
3. You can only use bow and arrows, enchanted or not, if you choose Marksman as a major skill.
4. You can only use hand to hand combat if you choose Hand to Hand as a major skill.
5. You can only use repair hammers to repair equipment if you choose Armorer as a major skill. You can still use NPCs' services to repair equipment, doesn't matter if you choose Armorer as a major skill or not.
6. If you didn't choose Athletics as a major skill, you can't level it through the level up menu neither train it with trainer NPCs. You can still run/swim faster if you didn't choose it as a major.
7. If you didn't choose Acrobatics as a major skill, you can't level it through the level up menu neither train it with trainer NPCs. You can still jump if you didn't choose it as a major.
8. You can only use Heavy Armor, enchanted or not, if you choose it as a major skill.
9. You can only use Light Armor, enchanted or not, if you choose it as a major skill.
10. You can use clothing even if you choose a Armor skill, if you didn't choose any Armor skill you can only use clothing.
11. You can only block attacks if you choose Block as a major skill. You can still use shields to get bonuses (defense/from enchantments) if it's of a armor type of a skill you choose as a major.
12. You can only pick locks if you choose Security as a major skill.
13. You can only sneak if you choose Sneak as a major skill.
14. If you didn't choose Mercantile as a major skill, you can't level it through the level up menu neither train it with trainer NPCs. You can still barter if you didn't choose it as a major. You can't own a shop (Trade and Commerce mod) if you didn't choose Mercantile as a major skill
15. You can only use the persuasion mini-game if you choose Speechcraft as a major skill. If you didn't choose it as a major, you can still bribe NPCs to raise disposition.
16. You can't create potions or poisons if you didn't choose Alchemy as a major skill. You can still use any in-game potion/poison, with Alchemy as a major skill or not.
17. You can only use spells, staffs and enchant itens using the altars if the effects are from a magic school you choose. For example, you can't use any destruction spells, create them, use staff that fires destruction spells/effects neither enchant items with destruction effects if you didn't choose Destruction as a major skill.
18. If you choose Illusion as a major skill, you can't use invisibility and chameleon spells neither enchant items with chameleon by using altars, that would make stealth too easy.
19. You can only have up to 50% chameleon.
20. You can only have up to 50% resist fire/frost/shock/magic/normal weapons/poison/disease (unless you're argonian and/or vampire/werewolf (Curse of Hircine mod) in the case the resistances being natural abilities).
21. You can only have up to 50% absorb magicka.
22. You can only have up to 50% reflect spell/magicka.
23. You can only have up to 2 rings equiped at the same time (that means if you have Natural Rings Limit mod (can wear up to 20 rings), disable it).
24. You can't use stacked effect spells or staffs (more than one effect in the same staff/spell).
25. If you didn't choose any magic school as a major skill (can't use any spells), you can still use lesser/greater powers (for example, use Ancestor Guardian (Dunmer race conjuration lesser power) without having Conjuration skill as a major skill.
26. You can't re-enchant items (Altar of Re-enchanting mod).
It's kinda funny, won't be able to kill anything if I don't choose any physical combat skill and/or destruction(drain/damage)/restoration(absorb)/mysticism(reflect)/conjuration(summon) skill, well maybe yes but then it would be inconvenient or too hard.

Chizi Dpainting by VeraMundis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

09-12-2011   #2866 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I... Don't feel like reading that wall of text. o-o

TO is running fine as far I know. No nub Lion megaphone spamming.

09-13-2011   #2867 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Morning. Using internet to get on Meebo and such.

09-13-2011   #2868 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
I... Don't feel like reading that wall of text. o-o
Just stick to major skills (that are 7) and never use/level the other skills. And also never exagerate with stealth support items and damage-reducing bonuses/spells.

Now THAT'S something I want to have, two-handed sword~

09-13-2011   #2869 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm feeling grumpy.

Wish there are imaginary friends to talk with.

09-13-2011   #2870 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Read and watched Bleach already, nothing much to do and I'm sleepy.

09-13-2011   #2871 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

What to do...

09-14-2011   #2872 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Two homeworks to do.

09-14-2011   #2873 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Not far for MLP:FiM Season 2... I hope today is pretty light. I don't know when I will force to do some cardio work-out.

09-14-2011   #2874 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Cats do what they want, when they want.
They rarely listen to you.
They're totally unpredictable.
They whine when they are not happy.
When you want to play they want to be left alone.
When you want to be alone, they want to play.
They expect you to cater to their every whim.
They're moody.
They leave their hair everywhere.
They drive you nuts.

Conclusion: Cats are little, tiny women in cheap fur coats.

09-14-2011   #2875 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

At home already and no idea of what to do, also too lazy to do homework now >_>

09-14-2011   #2876 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I could go do my worksheet ahead of time, but motivation is just so sink low...

Oh and I can't open Dreamy Rainbow.. Both of them, grr!

Oh and this is my new pony reference sheet.

Last edited by Gaap; 09-14-2011 at 11:11 PM.

09-15-2011   #2877 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ok, now I really have to put some idead on paper.

09-15-2011   #2878 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Le bump. New wallpaper, and finally putting something good on the paper~

09-15-2011   #2879 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I want to rant so much about my little brother and his rudeness from not sharing his laptop so I can take FIVE FREAKEN MINUTES TO SCAN MY PICTURES!!!!! Jeez! I don't take long and I do not mess his privacy in his laptop!

Sorry for posting some of the same pics. God I want to summon my "Persona"!

09-15-2011   #2880 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

URGH! I'm in Pinkamina Diane Pie emo-mode!

I'm at the point where I really want to smash that door and teach my little brother a lesson! AP?! Headache?! I don't think you can get headaches everyday!