Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-06-2011   #2821 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I need pretty pictures, wanna draw a lot this holiday.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2011   #2822 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Sort of done of what I want to do with EE. But I will come back once TO is on a maintenance.

09-07-2011   #2823 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

A ****ING HUSKY OR ELSE NO DEAL, *****.

09-07-2011   #2824 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Too bad the chapter is over already.

09-07-2011   #2825 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

It's desert weater out there. Over. 107 degrees. Not fun.

09-07-2011   #2826 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Gotta play with this little piece of velcro.

09-07-2011   #2827 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay TO is on maint. I wish there are new intersting lolboxes besides the girl character boxes.

09-07-2011   #2828 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

One doesn't want a cat and wants to get a dog instead, the other preffers keeping the cat instead of getting a dog 'cause we got two dogs already (unless something bad happens to the older dog). I'd give my cat to someone else and get a dog, but only if it's a husky or a border collie.

deviantART Shop Framed Wall Art Prints & Canvas | Traditional Art | Paintings | Solar by artist `hibbary
Now, that's a print I want~

09-07-2011   #2829 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Out from Eden Eternal and see more TO news...

I don't have time to work on Anshonia. I don't have the complete SC sets and she's Lv. 170.

09-08-2011   #2830 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Random emotional wall of text coming right up.

Spoiler!

09-08-2011   #2831 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Too hungry, will have to get some pre-lunch lunch.

09-08-2011   #2832 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. New mini-event is up! (It's NOT the scavanger hunt event!)

09-08-2011   #2833 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Finished Namira's quest then went back to the dungeon to eat ALL of her worshippers.

09-08-2011   #2834 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Got my Chocolatto Trident to Lv. 10. It's a miracle. Three more Lvls until I can have my first Refine Lv. 13 weapon.

09-09-2011   #2835 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Gotta gather more stuff for my shop, reselling isn't an option since I won't get any profit >_>

09-09-2011   #2836 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Played Dreamy Rainbow at 3 a.m. last night. Now I still feel tired. And I do hope no pony is crazy.

09-09-2011   #2837 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Edited a NPC, now she sells the swords that are in her shop. I feel like building a shop now~

09-09-2011   #2838 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Dual wielding and good looking swords~ Now I just need one that can change weapons to the other hand to use Oathkeeper and Oblivion~

09-09-2011   #2839 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Headache. D: I want to sleep...

09-10-2011   #2840 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'll use pokesav to transfer my pokemons to a new game. It's boring already, not much to do.