Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2011   #2801 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I need some sleep.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2011   #2802 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Knead ALL the things. He's like common velcro, black and clingy.

09-04-2011   #2803 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2011   #2804 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin~

09-04-2011   #2805 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Pinkamina, you're creeping me out.

No pic because this is a "Ask ____ and she/he will draw your answer" Tumblr.

09-04-2011   #2806 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Not worse when there's 65434565 cars parked on both sides of the street (righ on the corner with the main one), you're not on the corner yet and another driver comes from the other way >_> there's a parking lot there but nobody wants to pay $1/hour and preffer getting fine tickets from the police.

09-05-2011   #2807 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

God. Took me long to do a 6-girl fanart.. Got the characters done and colored. Just need a background now.

Pic obviously unrelated.

09-05-2011   #2808 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Rofl.

09-05-2011   #2809 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I need gauntlets, good gauntlets, she said that I could break her seat so I really want to do it now.

09-05-2011   #2810 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

So apparently cats symbolize evil. I can even get a dog and give this cat I got to someone else, but then I'll ask for much more in exchange and will want a husky... Well there's also a computer with APU (now that Skyrim release date is closer), the drawing course, bedroom's walls' painting, to say the least. Oh and rip off our dogs' balls and put the dogs in the right place... psychologically.

Last edited by NiBo; 09-05-2011 at 12:04 PM.

09-05-2011   #2811 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Poor cats...

Anyway, I must get the drawing done today!

09-05-2011   #2812 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Pity, he's so cute and playful.

09-05-2011   #2813 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Looks like today is Pony Creepypasta Day.

I got "Dreamy Rainbow 2", but I must play it at "night". (Specifically at 8 p.m., depend on your computer)

09-05-2011   #2814 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Kitty is just too hyper right now he's jumping around like Bliss never did, he was with the old fart so now he's smelling very bad >_> BTW you-know-who is trying to limit my choices to medium-sized dogs, and no huskies "'cause they howl too much and someone's husky used to chew on ALL the things".

09-05-2011   #2815 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

My mom LOVES dogs, especially big ones, so I think she can tolerate a husky. If you remember our final animal tragic story at the Stalkas private forums... Yea, that still hurts thinking about it.

B> indoor/room pet please. Especially a little bunny. I don't care if they poo a lot... As long they do that on their cage/restroom. O_<

Picture unrelated.

I keep thinking of that Golden Witch..

Anyway, gonna restart the PC and do a video cam of "Timer's Response" to one more Creepypasta game before going back on TO.

09-05-2011   #2816 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay finished Pg. 16 of the comic. I'm anxious to see the finale!

Oh and pasta this pic because Twilight will have her panic mode on again.

09-06-2011   #2817 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

No classes for the next 3 days. And now huskies are also dumb, "'cause someone's husky was dumb", too. Oh I can't wait to take a look at sis's graduation work/research, her generalizations ftw.

09-06-2011   #2818 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Finished "Second Wind" Pg. 17 last night. Also, I am thinking of changing my avatar depend on the byte size for the new avatar i'm doing.

09-06-2011   #2819 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Gotta update my copybook.

09-06-2011   #2820 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Updating the character bios w/ new content for Rika and Satoko..