Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2011   #281 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sorelia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Alonica
Class: Diva to_model
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Name: Vivien (But y'all can call me vivi if ya want :>)
Why you joined Mirage: Hehe was looking for a guild and this guild seems pretty fun and cool so ya! :>
Final note about yourself: I'm kinda shy as i don't really knw that many people on trickster >< Been gone for 2-3 years? So ya hope y'all can accept lil'me into your wonderful family.
And ya i'm a big artsy fan, i do sketches from time to time when i'm bored as well. My arts kinda leaning towards the manga-ish style. xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2011   #282 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Welcome aboard!

While the tea room loves to enjoy tea in silence, we are pretty friendly and talkative... And sometimes crazy! xD There are also artists like me, so any artistic creativity is welcome here!

I am planning to spice up the guild with a future mystery scavenger hunt event.. It's still on the planning stages and brainstorming... But I need dedicated Umineko/mystery/puzzle fans to help me on this. ^^; Till then I wrote the pre-event content so you can understand some of the cast set for Mirage Coordinator (and other guilds)!

09-03-2011   #283 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Welcome! And of course, the only one alive in the forums, that I have noticed is just Gaap, Hoo-ray~!

I r Bulletproof~

09-03-2011   #284 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorelia
Name: Vivien (But y'all can call me vivi if ya want :>)
Why you joined Mirage: Hehe was looking for a guild and this guild seems pretty fun and cool so ya! :>
Final note about yourself: I'm kinda shy as i don't really knw that many people on trickster >< Been gone for 2-3 years? So ya hope y'all can accept lil'me into your wonderful family.
And ya i'm a big artsy fan, i do sketches from time to time when i'm bored as well. My arts kinda leaning towards the manga-ish style. xD
Welcome welcome! :3
Many members here are artists indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
Welcome! And of course, the only one alive in the forums, that I have noticed is just Gaap, Hoo-ray~!
/Tackles.
I'm still alive.

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

09-20-2011   #285 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

RiseBrightly is on a distinguished road

Name: Masaki
IGN: Inspiring
Why you joined Mirage: It seems like a really fun and talkative guild. (:
Final note about yourself: I like to help people if I can, I love music, favorite artist being Nujabes and Lupe Fiasco, I watch some anime, favorite anime would be Clannad, my favorite animal is rabbits and seals, and I don't know what else to say. I hope to get to know and become friends with all of you. (:

09-21-2011   #286 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard, Masaki!

Since you and a few others are into anime, I bet you guys can figure out where "Mirage Coordinator" came from! (And also the recent events are all focused on a certain anime's theme...)

09-21-2011   #287 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SinchiCodo will become famous soon enoughSinchiCodo will become famous soon enough
IGN: SinchiCodo12
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 300

Welcome Misaki and Vivi and hope that you spend A wonderful time in our guild

I can turn your nightmares into reality

10-26-2011   #288 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Kwee is on a distinguished road
IGN: HubbyDos
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 341
Guild: Mirage Coordinator/No-Logic

Name: Chris
IGN:HubbyDos
Why you joined Mirage:No particular reason, just haven't been in a guild in a while and wanted to possibly talk to people <.< Oh I also have a friend in the guild but she's pretty inactive at the moment.
Final note about yourself: I also play pangya sometimes so I might join up there too.
/end bland intro

10-26-2011   #289 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbyG
Name: Chris
IGN:HubbyDos
Why you joined Mirage:No particular reason, just haven't been in a guild in a while and wanted to possibly talk to people <.< Oh I also have a friend in the guild but she's pretty inactive at the moment.
Final note about yourself: I also play pangya sometimes so I might join up there too.
/end bland intro
Welcome aboard! This guild is not as lively, but we do have nice people to talk to!

And like every rule here, if anyone (or everypony) wants his/her guild member title, they must sign up here for any future updates! (ggFTW is pretty much the primary event set-up place...)

01-05-2012   #290 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Olumor is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up zCallerAdiemla

name: Rômulo
IGN: zCallerAdiemla
Why you joined Mirage: Why the owner allowed
Final note about yourself: 9 because nobody is perfect

Espero fazer amigos e me divertir !!!
I hope to make friends and have fun!!!

01-05-2012   #291 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Thank you so much for joining on both in-game guild and the website part!

The guild may be dying, but we are still alive in heart!

01-06-2012   #292 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

Bem-vindos!
Thanks for joining Mirage Coordinator. ^^
Seems like you're Brazilian so I had to greet you in Portuguese. /used translator lol.

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

01-23-2012   #293 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Oneiroi is on a distinguished road
Xfire: Shirotokama

Name:Michael
IGN:Oneiroi/Shirotokama
Why you joined Mirage: Daniel/Hekutaa/Yaripon told me to join about a year ago right when i quit Trickster, but now that I've started up again I felt it was necessary to join.
Final note about yourself: I'm Indonesian for what that's worth

Last edited by Gaap; 01-23-2012 at 08:23 PM.

01-23-2012   #294 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Fixed that emote~

Anyway welcome! Heku told me that you would join.. So welcome!

Sorry if our guild is not as "hyperactive" as the newely-born guilds out there. ^^; But we're homely at least~ ;D

02-01-2012   #295 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

DarkRoses is on a distinguished road

Name: Katrina, but Kat is okay too
IGN: DarkRoses123
Why you joined Mirage: I was looking for a guild, and Mirage seemed like a fun one to be in.
Final note about yourself: I can be shy at first but once I get started I'm pretty talkative..oh, and I have a serious obsession with nyan cat. Seriously.

02-01-2012   #296 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRoses
Name: Katrina, but Kat is okay too
IGN: DarkRoses123
Why you joined Mirage: I was looking for a guild, and Mirage seemed like a fun one to be in.
Final note about yourself: I can be shy at first but once I get started I'm pretty talkative..oh, and I have a serious obsession with nyan cat. Seriously.
Welcome aboard.. 2nd Kat! (Yes, I have a name similar to yours, and Taro/Torikakae calls me "Kat".)

I hope our guild can be of a good home for you! All magical-girl love, and respect the Nyan-Cat~ xD

08-01-2012   #297 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
AuditionPangyaLucent HeartGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

KuroiPaff is on a distinguished road

Hello! u v u

um i'm not ve...ry ... sure whether it's appropriate to post here because of the huge necro but I suppose I will just because-- '3'

Name: Carissa ^u^ otherwise I go by reiru~
IGN: Reirupaff / KuroiPaff
Why you joined Mirage: um so yes i..f anyone actually noticed for the short period of time I was here, I am the same KuroiPaff that joined around a year or so ago! Yeah I grew up a bit .v. Previously life had caught up a whole lot so I quit online games for some time, I am sorry for the lack of notice u_u My friend recently introduced me back to TO for the fast track thing, so h-here I am again (with a new character!) It's a little sad to see the guild dying but I still wanted to re-join for the friendly feel you guys have! thank you for having me again B')

sorry that was really long

08-01-2012   #298 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

We're not dying. We're in...suspended animation mode...indefinitely~

Anyways, welcome fresh mea....err....beloved new member! :3

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

08-01-2012   #299 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Welcome : D

I'll start getting on a character that's in Mirage more often to chat :3

08-08-2012   #300 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Hello! A bit off-topic, but I do hope that I am going to be back soon~ Though I am not sure with MC activity will be back since I hop to Fantasia as well, and see Astro as the MC successor there. ^^;