Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-17-2010   #241 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkykins
nono how dare you copy my handwriting
You're doing it again.

Nice try.
Too bad you just suck like hell when it comes to girls.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-17-2010   #242 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Pika gone gangster

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-17-2010   #243 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

I had it for like 10+ years and atm its laying on my bed o-o

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-17-2010   #244 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Pika-cute~ o-o

09-17-2010   #245 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Pika-cute~ o-o
Yesh Yesh :3

09-17-2010   #246 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

*Tempted to poke the Pikachu...*

09-17-2010   #247 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

He will only let me poke him >: Cause the last person that poked him Pikachu used Thunder and that person died QQ;;;

09-17-2010   #248 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
He will only let me poke him >: Cause the last person that poked him Pikachu used Thunder and that person died QQ;;;
wat (?)

09-17-2010   #249 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRiJZ6IEERs
Wat?

Last edited by LauraMix; 09-17-2010 at 11:00 AM.

09-17-2010   #250 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
-force feeds KFC- Eat up! <3

Eh, took some new pics today since I dolled up for my job interview. I even made a sign for you guys.

Spoiler!
Mazu can have more than table scraps for being cute!

Ameh approves of the handwriting.

09-17-2010   #251 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
Pokemon Stadium? o-o

09-18-2010   #252 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm back! And umm... I'll pull my memory on today's trip....

The first thing in the morning after my daily dose of LoZ (not Zelda!), we hit the car and head to the swap met for some stock on toilet paper and my sister's legit memory stick for her PSP. Then we head to this restaurant called "Seafood Village". It's different from the typical restaurants we go, so with so many steamed buns, and seafood soup(?), i'm instantly full that I can't eat anything for lunch. X_X

Then finally we headed to the Puente Hills Mall with the Moon Festival going on. I didn't take alot of pics because there is nothing amusing going on. But I did win a few goodies from a few stands. One of them is another Pocky-like snack:

After some looking around, we decide to go inside the mall...

I went seperate ways and decide to check the former "TILT" place (a arcade where they have Pump it Up something-something.), which replaced with a specialty stores for Halloween costumes. I found a pair of bunny ears that has a strap below the corners for heads at are a bit large! it's for 14+, so I know it's made for the young adults...

Costs 5 bucks with tax... Good deal? I have a habit of collecting bunny-ears too. The hard part is to hide it because it frustrates my sis that i've been collecting ears in my big Sees bag... *Stashes it in my school bag for now* (And a bit off, but i'll be dressing up as Trickster's Bunny again... Round 2.)

Then I found a little advert stand for Round1 Bowling and Amusement center, and I know it's somewhere!

So finally I found it... GOD IT'S LIKE HEAVEN FOR COLLEGE STUDENT HANGOUTS! (But it's also for families and such.) I look around at the arcade and found "Pop'n Music" US cabinet..

And just have to buy a Gamer's card... Since these machines run with swipe-cards.

Mind my big retarded ego of mine. But here are a few things...

This game is SOOO EASY, you can play this with one-hand! (The other hand can be your camera if you can keep it steady as possible.) If there are 4-buttons in one line, use your entire arm! (Which explains the "Wooo!") And it costs 3 credits, which it's like .75 out of $1 (for 4 credits total). The bad part is that it can only play 1 song per game... (Hell, I can pay .75-$1 on Arcade Infinity's PnM Japan machine!) So I almost spent $4 for the entire run of 4 games in PnM... (I think I have 3 leftover credits for 1 more game, but I have to leave since I exceeded the 1 hr. exploration.)

Oh and I demand Lotte's in-game appearance, which makes me go "Boo" when I see the entire songlist and she's not shown. Milk is still pretty damn hot with that guitar and "twillies" though.

(And a bit off, but I think I found the "Happy Gift Store", which it's that same store that makes my Trickster t-shirt service! ;O Now I just need around $15+ save and hopefully come back to the mall. T.T;; )

Then we conclude our trip with the grocery and boba milk tea. Not sure if we will come back tomorrow during the last days of the Moon Festival.

Last edited by Gaap; 09-18-2010 at 06:40 PM.

09-18-2010   #253 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

New bow/headband

Hi I look like a cam ***** for this one /o/
Spoiler!

Organic wood earrings that imitate having your ears gauged. (or however it's spelled).

Yay dorm room.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

09-18-2010   #254 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
use your entire arm! (Which explains the "Wooo!")
I has like "WTH happened" on that part >_>'
I still preffer Guitar Hero for the visual and dificult (unless that game has something heck hard >w>')... and this reminds me that sis' Wii will get here soon and GH is a must , and I'll want a guitar 'cause play on wiimote sucks (by what my friends said)
And I WANT THOSE STICKS, I can't find any around here.

09-18-2010   #255 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi

New bow/headband

Hi I look like a cam ***** for this one /o/
Spoiler!

Organic wood earrings that imitate having your ears gauged. (or however it's spelled).

Yay dorm room.
You look so pretty .-.

ily snowii for sig

09-18-2010   #256 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

@Nibo: If you try the REAL Pop'n Music... Ohohoho this game will be hard on the Hyper/EX level! 8D So don't judge cute games by it's cover~ <3 But I still feel rusty with the real PnM game. I'm starting to lost my magic touch on UK Hit Chart N(ormal). ._.; (It' a 23 in PnM 11, but nerfed it's level by 2 lvls.)

BTW Round1 had GH arcade cabinets.

@Kyuzu: OMG you're so pretty! *o* (And I see kitties at the BG!)

09-18-2010   #257 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

MY FAT KITTY.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

09-18-2010   #258 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
MY FAT KITTY.

Reminds me of my childhood days.

09-18-2010   #259 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

LOL the last one looks like those supermodel pics (but without a ton of makeup and fancy hair)

09-18-2010   #260 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Omai gimme those cuutteee keettttyyyyy ddddd< *0*

I r Bulletproof~