League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2013   #1 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug
Default ATTN: Vith

I love you. You'll be here in a few more days and I can't wait. I can't wait for you to meet my family, and see the town I grew up in. You're so amazing, and I hope you know that. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2013   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, well, I love you more, Jessica! More than anything, you really are my everything, baby girl. The feelings and emotions I feel are much more powerful than love, they're effin' ethereal and divine, you are such a Goddess. <3

I really want to meet your family and get to know them as well, but more than anything, just being able to see my beautiful and gorgeous angel is what I'm really looking forward to. While I may not be there exactly on Christmas day, every waking second just talking to you; being able to see, touch, hold, and feel you is Christmas. The best Christmas ever, always!

Its truly wonderful to see how our relationship has blossomed over the past few months. You better expect much more wonderful things for the rest our lives, because I'm always going to prove to you just how much I love you, how much you mean to me, how attractive you are (especially to me and in EVERY way), and how much desire I have for you.

I promise you that and all this, my love. You always have me, and I always have you. Forever. <3

12-22-2013   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I'm going to be sick.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha :3

12-22-2013   #5 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I'm going to be sick.
*covers Light in love*.

12-22-2013   #6 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I'm going to be sick.
Too much cake?

12-23-2013   #7 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
Too much cake?
The cake is a lie, so it can't make you sick.

12-23-2013   #8 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
The cake is a lie, so it can't make you sick.
The fat I put on from eating cake is definitely real.

12-23-2013   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

It's all in your head.

12-23-2013   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Where there's Magika, there will be a slice of cake. xD

12-24-2013   #11 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

What kind of cake?

12-24-2013   #12 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

The kind that doesn't tell you to find another cake because it doesn't have enough time to let you eat it and keeps saying it'i not good enough for you.