Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default More doubhtful thoughts.

And I'm not here for attention.

Due to the lack of inactivity, I hate to waste such space on ggFTW for a dead guild. Even though Magika has it's branch on PangYa, it's not an active branch because we don't take up lives on virtual golf 24/7... And it's a small guild intend to recruit friends only, so yea.

I still am thinking of closing this place down because most of us had transferred to Astro Blitz's private branch, and there was no point on keeping this space up. If anyone is on right now, feel free to give me your inputs or reasons why you should keep Magika up.

We have FB now and at ti's own Astro branch, so most of anything TO-related goes there now. And I have zero problems if I can make a Magika guild branch at FB. (Despite that most of us still dislikes it.) So... It's that simple.

I'll leave this be for now and give some time to voice your words. Maybe by late December I will finally close Magika ggFTW guild/forums for good. (And make Team Astro revive it's forums and post our sheemings there.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2013   #2 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

That TO server turned out to be pay-to-win in my point of view, almost like the official. And I haven't been playing MMOs much. So, "merging" with Astro isn't a bad idea.

12-02-2013   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I think we should keep them. D: tons of memories in threads and stuff.

12-09-2013   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to preserve the memories, all of you must do what's best and archive every single post. ^^;

I mean- I hate to put this into the bunkers unless we can get the PangYa team back up, but yea... You can say that almost nearly all the games I am playing are "Pay 2 Win", hell even PangYa for the decent stat outfits that cost Cash.

So yea. Again I care about ggFTW's free resources than "memories". I want to move on so bad, and to do that I need to close this place up. We will have a FB group if anyone still want to tag along, but otherwise majority of it's Magika remains moved to Astro Blitz.

12-10-2013   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I'd rather play GC, since you only need time to get decent stuff AND you can beat someone double your level if you're good enough. Or LOL, but I'm too lazy to learn to play LOL (and to wait until other people are finished loading the game).

12-10-2013   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Teemo got me curious about LoL. But I'm not that kind of player, even though some of the characters appeal me.

Yea.. I'm limited in guilderly options. If only there's a way to merge the forums to Astro's.

12-10-2013   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Oh please, it's not like the forum is gonna explode cause there's another couple dozen threads. I'd care more about memories than server space.

12-15-2013   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Blahhh... Right in the heart.

Though to put it short, I really want to let go of my "guild leader" status here and such. I don't know... It's like heavy weight to me, even though it's full of fond memories.

Of course, we CAN keep this guild if we can resurrect the PangYa branch. I had a recruited a member who was an ex-eTO member.

(And of course we don't have to be on all the time... As long we there's meeting times to set up one-two guild-only tournament games and such... Or help each other out with the "quests"...)

But yea. I'm not the guild leader anymore. I'm just this angelic guardian...

*Tosses Kyubey* :I

12-15-2013   #9 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

The only thing keeping you here is you. The memories will be with you even after this server shuts down, which could be any day now.

It's not like we should care about Paul's wallet either, as he overpaid for the servers since day 1 and ultimately bit the bullet hard on the budget for it. But he can't blame anyone but himself for that, when no one wanted to cover the absurd costs he put into it.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!