Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-04-2013   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default [M.C. Files] Eternal Vita et Morte - Everlasting Love

I seriously can not think of a good title. But... Standing in the former "Mirage Coordinator" guild, I remember hosting a contest of "human tricks" VS. "Magic" fashion show and somehow these two had won member's hearts... And now they are now together in real life! I thought I pull out a short drabble for them, to remember the memories spent in M.C. and how you all somehow still connect your ties with each other even outside of this guild/cult. Please mind my grammar. It's 2 a.m. and daylight savings changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several months has passed ever since Megalo Company cease it's operations from Cabala Island where ti hosted the Trickster global game. Residents claimed their rights for Cabala Island once more, and the working staff of Megalo had packed their operations and shut down any functional landmarks on the island. Players had been shipped back to their homes and resume their normal, daily lives. Don Giuvani was upset about the overall decision, but he grew over it and focus on his other projects like PangYa Island. Don Danihen and Rosaline had also made their escape to the new island to prevent any conflict from the vengeful Janus. As for Minit's Rabbit, the founder of "Mirage Coordinator" guild, she had been pursuing her life as an idol in the entertainment industry. Her physical appearance and public personality had changed a lot ever since, but she still did not forget the two Tricksters in her guild that made "Mirage Coordinator" a difference.

Mirage Coordinator is a guild full of interested Tricksters into the magic occult and to solve the mystery of it's magic wonders and to defend with human tricks. Not knowing for Minit's, this guild was a overall set-up for her personal development as a person to become a mature young lady with a sense of philosophy for Witches and magic, with the help of the Maid's Brigade and other ally guilds.

But it was not Minit's who had changed thanks to the guild, many other players from the guild had also changed and develop into a better person.... Eclipse was observing the documents from the guild activities at her dimensional space world and found two interesting pieces of information from two of it's members.

One was Settie. A girl with a sense of Charm and fashion, and is very social to her friends and Minit's. She was not one of those competitive players, she uses a special kind of magic that brings a smile to any Trickster's face! She was her own Witch, and a friendly one on top of that! She has no fears of the one person who proves with "human tricks".

The other, Vith, meaning Life, participates in Cabala with a sense of passion to be one of the better players, but still keeping the wise look and is also social with the players. His encounter with the "Witch" in the fashion contest was a surprise, for he only participates to have fun with Minit's activities (in the best of her abilities and funds). His encounter with Settie had dropped his chainsaw of anti-magic and walts with the the beautiful cat-girl of M.C.'s meta plane.

Eclipse can see this relationship as a one-of-a-kind love that even magic nor logical words can not beat. "With love, the truth unfolds..." said Eclipse, remembering the same words a pair of love-holic demon twins said these words at Beatrice's meta plane when she was on Cabala Island.

The time had passed by for these two, but now both Settie and Vith are together... Outside Cabala Island, and into their own personal lives without a single Torobie interrupting their moment.

"The Witch of Happiness, you should be proud at Mirage Coordinator... Your own guild had created new memories even when not in contact with the gods of the Alteo Empire... Happiness and love is the strongest magic known to man exist."

Minit's was sleeping in her own room now, but her dreams of everlasting bond continues to be strong and never loose their magic.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-04-2013   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, that story is so wonderfully written and really cute, Mini! Thank you SO much (nothing wrong with your grammar at all)! Yeah, it is kind of funny me and Jess won that contest a while back, I never imaged things would ever blossom like this.

I'd just like to say that without Trickster, without us being in your guild together, me and Jessica probably wouldn't have met at all (I wouldn't have even been on ggFTW and all that). So from the bottom of our hearts, THANK you so much!

11-06-2013   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I completely forgot about the human event, and that Jon won it. I find it funny. We never would have imagined where we are back when this event was going on. I never thought that I'd ever be close to Jon as I am. It's still kinda surprises me that we are where we are. :3

Thanks for the story, it's really sweet. I enjoyed it. :3