Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2013   #1 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default And well... This is good bye to Trickster!

JESS!!! I can't believe you went on! <3

Anyway... Looks like the Trickster Guild in M.C. is now disbanded. It was wonderful meeting you guys, and I know some of you are going to stick around in the newely-named guild "Magika"! I don't believe that this is the end... We just can not access our characters/account anymore! And I don't think jumping to a private server or a foreign server will help a lot. I am officially retierd from Trickster Online now. It was a wonderful memory!

IDK when but I will still be going over to do a "member" sweep to remove the inactive people that don't know ggFTW even existed anymore. BUT AGAIN, I am keeping the people I mostly care about and even talked outside of the game! (Angii or Arita for example!)

Well.. LadyGaap is very happy to meet all of your Tricksters! And hopefully the legacy goes on in this forums or at your own games! Huehehehe~

- Gaap

P.S. Uhh again, no one has to join the Pangya guild, but that is if you want to join and play for the hell of it! We are not a serious guild~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-27-2013   #2 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

The game may be gone, but the memories will always live on~

It was an honor to be in MC and it was an honor to have you and some folks in Astro as well. c:

Maybe someday the world will have it's own Gaap / Kanani duet...?

02-27-2013   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
The game may be gone, but the memories will always live on~

It was an honor to be in MC and it was an honor to have you and some folks in Astro as well. c:

Maybe someday the world will have it's own Gaap / Kanani duet...?
I still had that one song you showed me into my YT Playlist! xD

I bid farewell to those who had decide to move on by leaving Trickter as a whole and leaving the guild. (Like... I know no one want to join the guild afterward...Right?)

There's always RPing.. *Cough*

02-28-2013   #4 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

What song? :O My memory suuuuuuuucks.

02-28-2013   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Damnit. The video is gone from my Playlist. I haven't listened to it and wish I could again to question Minits'/Gaap's type of genre... (She's more into electronic like my taste for techno/hardcore/makina.... Even though in Pop'n Music canon her songs are pretty J-Pop upbeat with that ugyuu-voice.)