Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-01-2012   #21 (permalink)
Is not human
Special

Tragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud ofTragic has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Tragic Send a message via MSN to Tragic
IGN: GONEgone
Guild: Various Ones

:O Someone who doesn't use Instagram to make images look a discolored Polaroid from 1986! You also don't make them blurry.

+Rep if you find my/another's post helpful, thanks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-14-2012   #22 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Which one is the one you wanted? ;o; @ Gaap
I'm going to be doing this all out one of these nights closer to Halloween, when I'm not busy or if I go to some parties.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

vvvv
Spoiler!

Is what I came up with, mixing the two. I seriously need a better lighter pink, or start using a white base.., this pink did not want to stick at all, and it didn't want to blend one bit ._.

@Keety Yeah, lol. For my makeup I use no filter, or this one that brightens it just a tiny bit, so the color is more true. For regular pictures, I use filters sometimes, but not the ones that make them look old. I just looked at all my instagram pictures and most of them are the same filter, which is the brightener one.

Now for some random stuff I've done since I last posted.

Spoiler!

Other half to the last one in the spoiler. I love doing half and half for funsies sometimes. Mint chocolate chip inspired. Going to be doing random ice cream inspired, too.
Spoiler!

I ran out of my favorite liquid eyeliner that stayed put/was waterproof, so now I'm using a different liner that isn't waterproof, the "brush" isn't a brush, it's some different sort of applicator that's completely impossible to make a straight, clean line with. Will have to get a new eyeliner soon...But can't until I go to Sephora again.

And if anyone has instagram and wants to follow, mine is @jazzaka

10-18-2012   #23 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Which one is the one you wanted? ;o; @ Gaap
I'm going to be doing this all out one of these nights closer to Halloween, when I'm not busy or if I go to some parties.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

vvvv
Spoiler!

Is what I came up with, mixing the two. I seriously need a better lighter pink, or start using a white base.., this pink did not want to stick at all, and it didn't want to blend one bit ._.
I was referring to the first one. That or the G3.5, which have the same colors anyway. The pink for this pony is a strange one. It's like a male of pale and something normal.

Oh and Toola has a bit of cyan-ish blue in the mix.

And sorry if I have not checked the guild forums much. ;;

12-06-2012   #24 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh ;___; sorry. I forgot all about this thread til recently, I've been really busy.

Thought I'd leave my instagram here since I post there almost daily. Mostly makeup, but some random stuff, too. Follow if you'd like, if you want me to follow back, let me know who you are.

Instagram

12-12-2012   #25 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I miss you .

I r Bulletproof~

12-13-2012   #26 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I miss you lulu ;____________;

12-21-2012   #27 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I miss you more. ._____.;

I r Bulletproof~