Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Lazy
Default I missed you guys..

Title says it all. >:

I have been away from gaming/forums since March to concentrate on my studies, but through my absence I forgot my ggFTW password.
I just want to say, I'm now back and I hope you still remember me. ;;

Spoiler!

-Remi.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

You're never on MSN

Oh wait, you use Skype. Nevermind~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

Last edited by Torikakae; 07-17-2012 at 09:06 AM.

07-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I miss you too :3

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of

I don't want to update msn to the ugly one. Either way, I don't think I have you added on msn or skype. Unless you're confusing me with somebody else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
I miss you too :3
Is this SuperSonic06..? o:

07-17-2012   #5 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Yesh Yesh

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraii
I don't want to update msn to the ugly one. Either way, I don't think I have you added on msn or skype. Unless you're confusing me with somebody else.
You're right. ADD MEH!!

07-17-2012   #7 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Remremmmmmmmm i missed youuuuu ;__________;

07-17-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
You're right. ADD MEH!!
Gimme your Skype name and/or msn too. Or you just add me lol. copypastamsn / Skype is Remi.boo .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Remremmmmmmmm i missed youuuuu ;__________;
Settieeeeeeee I missed you toooooo. <3qq
How are you doing ?? ;____;

07-17-2012   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

SKYPE?! Mine is Jazzaka if you want to add me ;o;

I've been okay as of late, been partying with my friends a lot. How have chu been? How'd school go? o:

07-17-2012   #10 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

If you want to add me in Skype, auramix12
o:

07-18-2012   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

MY SWEET REMI-BOO!!!! QwQ;
I am not lying that I am keeping the guild as shut as possible and open to friends like a tea party. ;w; I am semi-back into the game, but for the most part I just want to play like a normal player all over again. (That's why I'm thinking of getting JessicaUshiromia to be my dummy Leader and get into a GvGing guild once the new updates is up ;o;

Till then you will see LadyGaap mostly at Chaos towers and/or blood IF THE GAME DOESN'T GLITCH!

And if anyone loves LadyGaap the character, I have decided to open her RPing account to keep my spirits high. Again I go for story in this game, and without ANY content aside from endless climbing on the side-quests from Chaos Towers (they have not much value to me), I am not pretty much a good sport when it comes to be active. (Lucky Tap content is out on kTO and now waiting for eTO to update it!)

And if lucky, I get on in time for Harkon Protection at 9 P.M. PST at Rose Garden (Event Garden). ;; Also I tried to get Skype but it's LAGGING ME! It's not suited for my old PC it seems. Jeez technology! D<

So yea. I am dead as a guild leader, but semi-alive as a normal player. Plus I finally got the date for my upcoming trip! It will be around 10 days (2 weeks) starting on the 27th. I will get to the details soon and make a "departure" thread, because going overseas is a rare opportunity!

07-18-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
SKYPE?! Mine is Jazzaka if you want to add me ;o;
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
If you want to add me in Skype, auramix12
o:
Added both of you~
Quote:
I've been okay as of late, been partying with my friends a lot. How have chu been? How'd school go? o:
I'm starting school next week. q_q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
MY SWEET REMI-BOO!!!! QwQ;
I am not lying that I am keeping the guild as shut as possible and open to friends like a tea party. ;w; I am semi-back into the game, but for the most part I just want to play like a normal player all over again. (That's why I'm thinking of getting JessicaUshiromia to be my dummy Leader and get into a GvGing guild once the new updates is up ;o;

Till then you will see LadyGaap mostly at Chaos towers and/or blood IF THE GAME DOESN'T GLITCH!

And if anyone loves LadyGaap the character, I have decided to open her RPing account to keep my spirits high. Again I go for story in this game, and without ANY content aside from endless climbing on the side-quests from Chaos Towers (they have not much value to me), I am not pretty much a good sport when it comes to be active. (Lucky Tap content is out on kTO and now waiting for eTO to update it!)

And if lucky, I get on in time for Harkon Protection at 9 P.M. PST at Rose Garden (Event Garden). ;; Also I tried to get Skype but it's LAGGING ME! It's not suited for my old PC it seems. Jeez technology! D<

So yea. I am dead as a guild leader, but semi-alive as a normal player. Plus I finally got the date for my upcoming trip! It will be around 10 days (2 weeks) starting on the 27th. I will get to the details soon and make a "departure" thread, because going overseas is a rare opportunity!
Gaapy! How2bringyouback? qq
I'm going to qq forever if guild-leader is absent.
B>guildmateslol.

07-18-2012   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Any close friends who are interested, lol? (Jess is at another guild again burp~)

We can come back if there is a way I can play together like teamwork. @@; And remember that my guild events are so big that I don't think no one is interested. qq

07-19-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

It's time to promote the guild~

Btw, where are you going for the trip? o:

07-20-2012   #15 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I guess I'll explain.

I am going to be away for like 2 weeks to China (Hong Kong and probably other notable capitals)... So it should be interesting. To bad I can't be in a harajuku-esque clothes, because I love cute and colorful stuff.

BTW Kiraii, since the mods are mostly dead 'cept for me and Tori, do you want to take the role for easy recruitment process? I am open to member-run events as well~ I can promote those on the forums and guild page~ (Not sure on website anymore since not like everyone visits there 'cept for the member list...)

07-20-2012   #16 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Hong Kong? Cool! Bring back souvenirs and take lots of pictures~

07-20-2012   #17 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Have funnn ;__; me and a friend are going to California in a few months. some city between Sacramento and Stockton lol He has someone to visit/might move there. All the people I know are in southern Cali or too far from where I'm going so I doubt I'll meet anyone in person. Sucksss.

And I'm going to an anime convention next year in texas with a group of friends : D And maybe Vegas in a few months too, idk.

07-21-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Have fun Gaap~~ And yes, take some pictures to revive the photo album thread. You too Settie! ;o;
I now want to go to a trip..../sob.

07-23-2012   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Funny that I'm from Cali. Just a 25-minute drive to the well-known Mt. Sac community college. ^^; Man Fall will be busy for me so RPs might be slow ugyuu. ;; But at least I'll be w/ my RL friends again~

And yes I will try! But if it's a group picture, I may have to censor my family out. ==;

07-23-2012   #20 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Get a group picture and post rage faces on your family 8D