ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Magika Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/)
-   -   I missed you guys.. (http://ggftw.com/forum/magika-guild/114948-i-missed-you-guys.html)

Kiraii 07-17-2012 09:30 AM

I missed you guys..

Title says it all. >:
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...rt/missing.jpg
I have been away from gaming/forums since March to concentrate on my studies, but through my absence I forgot my ggFTW password. :py53:
I just want to say, I'm now back and I hope you still remember me. ;;

Spoiler!

-Remi.

Torikakae 07-17-2012 10:04 AM

You're never on MSN

Oh wait, you use Skype. Nevermind~

LauraMix 07-17-2012 10:07 AM

I miss you too :3

Kiraii 07-17-2012 10:47 AM

I don't want to update msn to the ugly one. :py57: Either way, I don't think I have you added on msn or skype. Unless you're confusing me with somebody else.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraMix (Post 1747003)
I miss you too :3

Is this SuperSonic06..? o:

LauraMix 07-17-2012 10:49 AM

Yesh Yesh:py35:

Torikakae 07-17-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiraii (Post 1747013)
I don't want to update msn to the ugly one. :py57: Either way, I don't think I have you added on msn or skype. Unless you're confusing me with somebody else.

You're right. ADD MEH!! :py01:

Jessica 07-17-2012 11:25 AM

Remremmmmmmmm i missed youuuuu ;__________;

Kiraii 07-17-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torikakae (Post 1747022)
You're right. ADD MEH!! :py01:

Gimme your Skype name and/or msn too. Or you just add me lol. copypastamsn / Skype is Remi.boo .
Quote:

Originally Posted by Settie (Post 1747031)
Remremmmmmmmm i missed youuuuu ;__________;

Settieeeeeeee I missed you toooooo. <3qq
How are you doing ?? ;____;

Jessica 07-17-2012 07:31 PM

SKYPE?! Mine is Jazzaka if you want to add me ;o;

I've been okay as of late, been partying with my friends a lot. How have chu been? How'd school go? o:

LauraMix 07-17-2012 07:34 PM

If you want to add me in Skype, auramix12
o:

Gaap 07-18-2012 01:25 AM

MY SWEET REMI-BOO!!!! QwQ;
I am not lying that I am keeping the guild as shut as possible and open to friends like a tea party. ;w; I am semi-back into the game, but for the most part I just want to play like a normal player all over again. (That's why I'm thinking of getting JessicaUshiromia to be my dummy Leader and get into a GvGing guild once the new updates is up ;o;

Till then you will see LadyGaap mostly at Chaos towers and/or blood IF THE GAME DOESN'T GLITCH!

And if anyone loves LadyGaap the character, I have decided to open her RPing account to keep my spirits high. Again I go for story in this game, and without ANY content aside from endless climbing on the side-quests from Chaos Towers (they have not much value to me), I am not pretty much a good sport when it comes to be active. (Lucky Tap content is out on kTO and now waiting for eTO to update it!)

And if lucky, I get on in time for Harkon Protection at 9 P.M. PST at Rose Garden (Event Garden). ;; Also I tried to get Skype but it's LAGGING ME! It's not suited for my old PC it seems. Jeez technology! D<

So yea. I am dead as a guild leader, but semi-alive as a normal player. Plus I finally got the date for my upcoming trip! It will be around 10 days (2 weeks) starting on the 27th. I will get to the details soon and make a "departure" thread, because going overseas is a rare opportunity!

Kiraii 07-18-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Settie (Post 1747263)
SKYPE?! Mine is Jazzaka if you want to add me ;o;

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraMix (Post 1747264)
If you want to add me in Skype, auramix12
o:

Added both of you~ :py31:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Settie (Post 1747263)
I've been okay as of late, been partying with my friends a lot. How have chu been? How'd school go? o:

I'm starting school next week. q_q

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaap (Post 1747361)
MY SWEET REMI-BOO!!!! QwQ;
I am not lying that I am keeping the guild as shut as possible and open to friends like a tea party. ;w; I am semi-back into the game, but for the most part I just want to play like a normal player all over again. (That's why I'm thinking of getting JessicaUshiromia to be my dummy Leader and get into a GvGing guild once the new updates is up ;o;

Till then you will see LadyGaap mostly at Chaos towers and/or blood IF THE GAME DOESN'T GLITCH!

And if anyone loves LadyGaap the character, I have decided to open her RPing account to keep my spirits high. Again I go for story in this game, and without ANY content aside from endless climbing on the side-quests from Chaos Towers (they have not much value to me), I am not pretty much a good sport when it comes to be active. (Lucky Tap content is out on kTO and now waiting for eTO to update it!)

And if lucky, I get on in time for Harkon Protection at 9 P.M. PST at Rose Garden (Event Garden). ;; Also I tried to get Skype but it's LAGGING ME! It's not suited for my old PC it seems. Jeez technology! D<

So yea. I am dead as a guild leader, but semi-alive as a normal player. Plus I finally got the date for my upcoming trip! It will be around 10 days (2 weeks) starting on the 27th. I will get to the details soon and make a "departure" thread, because going overseas is a rare opportunity!

Gaapy! How2bringyouback? qq
I'm going to qq forever if guild-leader is absent.
B>guildmateslol.

Gaap 07-18-2012 11:52 AM

Any close friends who are interested, lol? (Jess is at another guild again burp~)

We can come back if there is a way I can play together like teamwork. @@; And remember that my guild events are so big that I don't think no one is interested. qq

Kiraii 07-19-2012 12:17 PM

It's time to promote the guild~

Btw, where are you going for the trip? o:

Gaap 07-20-2012 09:16 AM

I guess I'll explain.

I am going to be away for like 2 weeks to China (Hong Kong and probably other notable capitals)... So it should be interesting. To bad I can't be in a harajuku-esque clothes, because I love cute and colorful stuff. :(

BTW Kiraii, since the mods are mostly dead 'cept for me and Tori, do you want to take the role for easy recruitment process? I am open to member-run events as well~ I can promote those on the forums and guild page~ (Not sure on website anymore since not like everyone visits there 'cept for the member list...)

Torikakae 07-20-2012 08:28 PM

Hong Kong? Cool! Bring back souvenirs and take lots of pictures~

Jessica 07-20-2012 11:54 PM

Have funnn ;__; me and a friend are going to California in a few months. some city between Sacramento and Stockton lol He has someone to visit/might move there. All the people I know are in southern Cali or too far from where I'm going so I doubt I'll meet anyone in person. Sucksss.

And I'm going to an anime convention next year in texas with a group of friends : D And maybe Vegas in a few months too, idk.

Kiraii 07-21-2012 09:09 AM

Have fun Gaap~~ And yes, take some pictures to revive the photo album thread. You too Settie! ;o;
I now want to go to a trip..../sob.

Gaap 07-23-2012 03:03 PM

Funny that I'm from Cali. Just a 25-minute drive to the well-known Mt. Sac community college. ^^; Man Fall will be busy for me so RPs might be slow ugyuu. ;; But at least I'll be w/ my RL friends again~

And yes I will try! But if it's a group picture, I may have to censor my family out. ==;

Jessica 07-23-2012 03:13 PM

Get a group picture and post rage faces on your family 8D