ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2012   #101 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Just while I was doing this.
Anyways, here are the required MAs for various skill levels for icebears.
These were done by calculating stuff based on the HP, MD and tolerance data from the wiki. The numbers agree with what is already posted (except for 1 skill which is 1 ma too low)

I am not going to test all of these values but anyone else is more than welcome to.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2012   #102 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Err, i'm really sorry but while taking screenshots i noticed the bears were named "Mine Bears" and looked around the mine, the chart is still good, i was attacking the wrong bears.

Is there anything i could help with though?
Ah, no problem!

There are a few skills missing. If you have any of the following, you're welcome to go ahead and test the MA requirement on any or all monsters listed. This goes for anyone who wants to help!

Coal Soldier
  • Whirlwind
  • Raging Storm
  • Tornado Blast
  • Staff of Thunder
  • Light Wave
  • Celestial Strike

Ice Bear
  • Whirlwind
  • Raging Storm
  • Tornado Blast
  • Staff of Thunder
  • Light Wave

Gold Beetle
  • Cleaving Terra
  • Earthquake
  • Wind Blade
  • Raging Storm
  • Staff of Thunder
  • Light Wave
  • Celestial Strike

Guardian Kerberos
  • Earthquake
  • Raging Storm
  • Electro Attack
  • Staff of Thunder

09-10-2012   #103 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Note: Cleaving Terra, Earthquake, Wind Blade and Raging Storm should be tested with the Space skills on Gold Beetles.

Thanks, Cepheid, for reminding me.

Last edited by R; 09-12-2012 at 04:23 AM.

09-10-2012   #104 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

Here you go Care. Amount of MA needed to KOs Coal Soldiers using Staff of Thunder.
Credit goes to Cepheid for giving me the amount of MA needed. All I did was obey and test.

Last edited by Draft; 09-11-2012 at 03:50 AM.

09-10-2012   #105 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• Added the MA requirement to OHKO Coal Soldier with Staff of Thunder!

Thank you, SnowBerry!

Next time; please send screenshots and any other information to me via a private message. I'd rather not have them all over the thread. Would you mind editing them out of your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
By (apparently) popular demand; I have decided to re-open this thread. Please refer to the first post for any changes that have been made.
Quote:
  • PLEASE DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, REQUESTS OR ANYTHING UNRELATED IN THIS THREAD.

10-01-2012   #106 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• The Tower of Chaos section has been re-added.
  • MA requirements for Electro Attack have been re-added to the Tower of Chaos section.

For anyone interested: I have gotten next to no information for the Fiesta Zones from anybody since I last posted. Only one person went out of their way to test Wind Blade, Raging Storm and Whirlwind at Fiesta Zone 5 - Jelly Fish Alert.

But this is nowhere near enough to warrant a section for Fiesta. I seem to recall people wanting a section for it, but aside from said person, absolutely no one has helped with it. May I ask why?

Also: To those that have helped with this thread in general; thank you, again.

Last edited by R; 10-01-2012 at 03:23 AM.

10-05-2012   #107 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• Electro Attack has been added to the Guardian Kerberos list.
  • Staff of Thunder has been added to the Guardian Kerberos list.
  • Fixed a mistake to Scorching Earth on the Guardian Kerberos list.

Thank you, Shanni!

Last edited by R; 10-05-2012 at 04:54 PM.

10-06-2012   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

xSHiF7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to xSHiF7
IGN: SHiF7
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 2xx
Guild: MoonightC

Does anyone here know how much MA is needed to OHK Ice Bears with Ghostly whispers??

10-07-2012   #109 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

+Rep to anyone who can accurately answer xSHiF7's question. You're free to post a screenshot as proof, but I ask that you remove it after he or she has seen it.

I don't have a Dark Lord, nor have I ever played one, so I unfortunately can't do it myself.

Edit: I'd actually forgotten about this skill, so I may make an exception to Dark skills and add it to the list.

Last edited by R; 10-07-2012 at 06:23 PM.

10-17-2012   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

I don't know why, but it seems like you need less ma to ohko beetles with Electro Attack now
not sure about the exact amount but it's no more than 933 for sure ^^
do you to know what happened
?

10-17-2012   #111 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Vare just tested this and it would seem that it's incorrect. There has been no change.

I'm unsure what class you are, so; were you using Undine's Garden or did you have Elemental Attribute during the time you were killing them?

Okay, now I'm really confused. Vare cannot OHKO with 1478 MA (screenshot), but Onoo can OHKO with 1341 MA (screenshot).

Something is off. Either this is a glitch, or a change that is not fully working. It appears to not only be with Electro Attack, either.

The only differences between these two screenshots:
  • Onoo is a Hybrid Light Dragon living on the Jewelia server
  • Nikeos is a Soul Master living on the Fantasia server

Both have Electro Attack mastered, and both are also level 400. I wonder what's up?

---

Confirmed that it's not class, gender or build related. Suspecting that it's server related, but even if it is; it's still unclear on whether it's intended or not.

And for some reason, Onoo cannot OHKO at Swamp Mine with Electro Attack and 1341 MA even though he can at Snow and Relics. Weird.

Last edited by R; 10-17-2012 at 05:37 PM.

10-18-2012   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Doesent Elec Attrb effect Electro Attack if so then Onno might have more elec attrb then Vare

10-18-2012   #113 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Yes, it does. But neither of them had Elemental Attribute on.

10-18-2012   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Maybe you should get 2 more Fantasian and 2 more Jewelians
Both lv 400
With both 1.4k MA and test it on gold Beatles in snow mine if the Jewlelians can OHK the beattles and the fantasians can't then there must be a server bug PS:Sorry about my spelling

10-18-2012   #115 (permalink)
Zay
ggFTW Addict

Zay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to all
IGN: Zaylia
Class: Sheeeeep to_sheep
Level: 3xx
Guild: Rvolution

According to this thread, mobs are weaker after a server was successful at harkon which would explain the difference between the 2.

10-18-2012   #116 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

I'm aware of that thread. The problem there is: Gold Beetles at Snow and Relic Mine could be OHKO'd with 1341 MA, while Swamp Mine could not be.

How would you explain this when it's the exact same monster in all three areas? This is where the confusion lies.

10-18-2012   #117 (permalink)
Zay
ggFTW Addict

Zay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to all
IGN: Zaylia
Class: Sheeeeep to_sheep
Level: 3xx
Guild: Rvolution

Out of curiosity, were the numbers tested after a successful attempt? It would help narrow it down.

10-18-2012   #118 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

Quote:
I'm aware of that thread. The problem there is: Gold Beetles at Snow and Relic Mine could be OHKO'd with 1341 MA, while Swamp Mine could not be.

How would you explain this when it's the exact same monster in all three areas? This is where the confusion lies.
Are you sure about the snow mine part? I went to grind a few exp yesterday and my electro attack still needs like 1490-1492ma to KO.
If you like me to help test im available, im a lv321 Soul Master.

Edit: The only thing I can think of is the beetles are glitched making their resistant lower in some area.

10-18-2012   #119 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Yes, I'm sure. Onoo tested in all three Mines.

You're free to test any and everything you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zay
Out of curiosity, were the numbers tested after a successful attempt? It would help narrow it down.
I have absolutely no idea. The time of the testing was at around 4:10PM PST yesterday, however.

Last edited by R; 10-18-2012 at 04:56 PM.

10-18-2012   #120 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

That happens alot to me lately, I Ohko Bats with Mana Storm sometimes and sometimes I cant ohko them with the same MA.

I r Bulletproof~