ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-21-2011   #81 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Neirah [Mabinogi]

I didn't test accurately, as they're Electricity resist, but the required MA for Electro Attack is quite high. Somewhere around 2,100.

I can't test Radiant Strike.

Current Games:
[PS Vita] Atelier Rorona Plus (34%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Totori Plus (30%/now playing)
[PS Vita] Atelier Meruru Plus (100% completed)
[PS Vita] Atelier Ayesha Plus (94%/on hold)
[PS3] Mugen Souls Z (on hold)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-21-2011   #82 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
with Electro attack or Radiant Strike

I took off my arc stick and buffed w/ mist, you need around ~1,185 MA to one hit Great Coolems with Radiant Strike.

If you are thinking of grinding there, there are much better places w/ lower MA reqs.

However if you're just questing, I'm guessing you're elec/(something?), then just use electro attack to stun and arrow rush them to death, since most people at that level range when they start snow(180-190) don't have 1k+ MA. It'd be better if you are water and have shard in this case.

12-22-2011   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

How much MA do I need to kill in Fiesta Zone 6 with electro attack?

12-22-2011   #84 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

If you're going to ask more than one or two questions, then please do it all in one post.

Danke.

Current Games:

12-22-2011   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough

Sorry about that but it's the last question. So what's the MA amount?

01-03-2012   #86 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

How much MA do you need to OH KO in Fiesta 7 (with the Sludges) with Wind Blade? And on the higher floors of CT? (If you know with Electro tell me anyway please because Wind Blade is slightly stronger than Electro >: )

Thanks in advance

01-04-2012   #87 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Awesome Guide!!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-04-2012   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

It would be nice if Staff of Thunder was included in the list

01-05-2012   #89 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

I will try doing more floors at Tower of Chaos on the weekend.

I cannot do any of the other requests, as I only have my Dark Witch (level 400) who is Fire and Electricity. Others are going to have to test them, if anyone is willing to.

If anyone does do it; please remember to PM me the screenshots and whatnot instead of posting them here.
Danke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
It would be nice if Staff of Thunder was included in the list
I agree. I'll try finding a Soul Master who can and is willing to do it.

Current Games:

01-06-2012   #90 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
How much MA do you need to OH KO in Fiesta 7 (with the Sludges) with Wind Blade?
I tested this today, and the Sludges need ~956 MA to 1HKO. Though, The MA req might be a bit lower, since I'm not entirely sure of the sludge's HP. And if you look on the first page, there's already MA reqs for some of the Chaos Tower floors.

Also, Eien, if you want, I could also experiment with my light/wind/earth sheep~ Though for Chaos Tower, after around Floor 50-ish my MA won't be enough to 1HKO

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

01-07-2012   #91 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

I will not add MagicianHana's test to the list until they, or someone else provides the exact amount needed to OHKO. If you cannot get the exact amount; then I will accept 1-2 MA over, but please no more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicianHana
Also, Eien, if you want, I could also experiment with my light/wind/earth sheep~ Though for Chaos Tower, after around Floor 50-ish my MA won't be enough to 1HKO
I would appreciate it, as well as many others, I'm sure. But for the Tower of Chaos, please keep it to the exact amount needed to OHKO. Shouldn't be too hard if you have hats that give 1-5 MA.

Current Games:

01-09-2012   #92 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

How much MA is needed to one hit Fiesta Orcs with Electro Attack? For that matter, may I suggest a section for Fiesta monsters?

01-09-2012   #93 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

Oh, I wish you would have requested that before I did this (but I can have a friend do it later). Though, I do know that it's around 2,100 in the first room. Second room is out of the question.
and yes, I will add a section for Fiesta soon.

I've also decided that Floor 48 of Tower of Chaos is the highest I'll add to the list for now.

Current Games:

Last edited by R; 01-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.

01-09-2012   #94 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

I would love to help you with this guide if you need help. You are fire/elec/dark i can add water / light.

Dont doubt asking me when u need any info of those 2 elements.

Eugenia.

01-11-2012   #95 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

For those that would like to help with the Fiesta Zone section; PLEASE REFER TO THE FIRST POST.

Danke!

Current Games:

Last edited by R; 09-09-2012 at 05:50 PM.

02-05-2012   #96 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

I guess everyone thinks I have a dozen different Magic Types to test everything on my own, or something. Well, I don't.

Since no one wanted to put forth the effort to help me and the community (even though Merlyn said he/she wanted to.. they just never did anything), and for the fact that there's going to be a patch sometime in the future on which they'll be changing the formulas on Magic Type skills (meaning everything in this thread will have to be re-tested, as it's going to be incorrect).. I am requesting a Lock on this thread. At least until after said patch has been released, anyways.

Thanks, guys.

Current Games:

Last edited by R; 09-09-2012 at 05:50 PM.

09-09-2012   #97 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

By (apparently) popular demand; I have decided to re-open this thread. Please refer to the first post for any changes that have been made.

Thank you!

Current Games:

09-10-2012   #98 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I've tried Radiant Strike(mastered) with 668 MA and i can't OHKO the bears in snow mine.

If you want me to check anything tell me and i'll try.

09-10-2012   #99 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

Please send me a screenshot (via private message) of you using the skill on Ice Bears with your stat view opened. I would also like you to do the same thing on Coal Soldiers, but with or around 377 MA.

Thank you!

Current Games:

09-10-2012   #100 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Err, i'm really sorry but while taking screenshots i noticed the bears were named "Mine Bears" and looked around the mine, the chart is still good, i was attacking the wrong bears.

Is there anything i could help with though?