ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

here are some results for soul masters, with mastered scorching earth and mastered raion space (fire resist debuff), might make some people go sm? saves a lot more money if your main isnt a magic and you just wanna plvl

gold beetles
535ma goes to 775ma with mist, does 11.1k - not ohko
561ma goes to 813ma with mist, does 12.2k - ohko

ice bears
516ma goes to 756ma with mist, does 13.9k - not ohko
535ma goes to 775ma with mist, does 14.6k - ohko

MUCH easier than the 1.3k for gold beetles lol

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2011   #42 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

I thought I'd leave this tip here, since I've noticed it A LOT.

If you don't have enough MA to OHKO, you shouldn't try to sell plvl.

Spoiler!

10-23-2011   #43 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

• Added Tornado Blast and Whirlwind to Guardian Kerberos!

Danke, Lyn!
Late, but I kinda forgot that you messaged it to me. Sorry!

11-16-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hi, could you please add staff of thunder for ice bears and kerbs?

11-16-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Staff of Thunder deals approximately 1.33x more damage than Electro Attack. You should be able to kill Bears with around 840 MA, and Kerbs with around 550 MA. I might do a more precise test when the opportunity arises soon.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

11-18-2011   #46 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

@Penny; I will if AnaJessica or anyone else provides the necessary screenshots. I don't have a Soul Master, so I cannot do it myself.

@MOEMiyuki; Please provide a screenshot with the damage displayed and your stat view opened. Also be sure to not have any more than 2 MA over the requirement, as they use Magic Meltdown.

11-28-2011   #47 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

does anyone know how much MA i would need to ohko kerbs with ghostly whisper and gravity crush? with and without dark attr. the formula in the wiki doesn't mention about attr being in the formula though so i am not sure. i also noticed that there isn't any information about dark lord skills here so i am sorry if this is a difficult request YwY.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

11-28-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax
does anyone know how much MA i would need to ohko kerbs with ghostly whisper and gravity crush? with and without dark attr. the formula in the wiki doesn't mention about attr being in the formula though so i am not sure. i also noticed that there isn't any information about dark lord skills here so i am sorry if this is a difficult request YwY.
I wish I could give you the exact number, but Gravity Crush needs to be retested. I was trying to test it a while back myself and got some strange results, which is why they were never posted.

Until the results are refined, you may find the following useful:

Gravity Crush, with 244 MA and other stats as shown, does 9,076 non-critical damage minimum. The stronger type of Kerberos doesn't have more than 9,059 HP, so I think you should use 243 MA minimum for now, just to see. They do use Magic Meltdown, so in fact you'd have to go in there with 245 MA (with Mist).

Spoiler!

[The odd thing was that, when I used 243 MA and varied my other stats, it did 9,127 non-crit. However, this may be a glitch so it needs retesting.]

Spoiler!

My Dark Lord is currently frozen, so I can't test Ghostly Whisper. I might be able to get someone else to do it.

Also, this thread is for elemental AoEs, and Dark Lords only have two, as you know. xD

11-28-2011   #49 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future

thank you for the reply! i couldn't find the info on other threads so i had to ask here. nice to know that i don't need a lot of MA for him to ohko. P: +rep if i could.
if i am not wrong, the formula on the wiki is the same for both? so technically i should be able to ohko using ghostly whisper with 957 MA since it is 3.9 times less damage than GC (@ lvl10)?

[Jewelia]

11-28-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax
if i am not wrong, the formula on the wiki is the same for both? so technically i should be able to ohko using ghostly whisper with 957 MA since it is 3.9 times less damage than GC (@ lvl10)?
Ghostly Whisper should be able to OHKO with less than that if you have Dark Commando as well. Same with Gravity Crush. I wouldn't know how much MA is needed for both skills to work together and OHKO as I don't play my Dark Lord anymore.

11-28-2011   #51 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

@MOEMiyuki; That's about 800 damage over their HP. Lower your MA a little.

@Sophonax; Gravity Crush doesn't use Dark attribute.

11-28-2011   #52 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

thanks guys! i forgot about dark commando

[Jewelia]

11-29-2011   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

How much MA is needed to OHKO keroberos with light wave?
468ma, assuming that the skill is mastered.
* You will need at least 323 MA to obtain 468ma after using Mist of Mana [Master].

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 12-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.

11-29-2011   #54 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• Added Light Wave to Guardian Kerberos!

Danke, MOEMiyuki!
Please +rep them instead of me, if any are given out!

11-29-2011   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

How much MA is needed to OHKO keroberos with radiant strike?
433ma, assuming that the skill is mastered.
* You will need at least 299 MA to obtain 433ma after using Mist of Mana [Master].

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 12-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.

11-29-2011   #56 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• Added Radiant Strike to Guardian Kerberos!

Danke, MOEMiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
PS: My name is MOEMiyuki not MEOMiyuki just saying
A simple typo. Sorry about that!

12-03-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can tell how much MA is needed to OHKO kerbs with Mana storm (mastered)? And I don't know if everyone can test this, but how much MA needed to OHKO kerbs, bats and bears with celestial strike?

12-03-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Tofii will become famous soon enoughTofii will become famous soon enough

does anyone have any idea how much MA is needed for Light wave to ohko icebears?

12-03-2011   #59 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

• Added Celestial Strike to Guardian Kerberos!
  • Added Celestial Strike to Ice Bear!

Danke, BabySun!
Please +rep her instead of me, if any are given out!

@MOEMiyuki, BabySun and everyone else; Please, from now on, PM the screenshots/information to me. I don't want them all over the thread!
Requesting edits on your posts.

Danke!

Last edited by R; 12-03-2011 at 03:27 PM.

12-03-2011   #60 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Vampire Bat does not seem to be popular with Magic Types. So unless people really want it (as in, request it by posting in this thread); it will not be added.

Danke, anyway!

Edit: Aw, BabySun deleted her post. I didn't double post!

Last edited by R; 12-03-2011 at 07:01 PM.