ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

/double post

Thanks to Lyn for taking the time to test this.
Also, if any +reps are given out, then please give it to her instead of me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-08-2011   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

How much MA is needed to ohko the Anemone in Karan's first trial with:

Electro Shock and Staff of Thunder

+rep to helpers?

10-08-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

I have around 540+ and ES 10 and I can 1hko them, I know it's not much help at all but maybe you can start from there? XD

10-08-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

how much MA do we need to OHKO guardian kerbs with Radiant, Electro, Scorching and Lightwave?

10-08-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kingdra04 will become famous soon enoughKingdra04 will become famous soon enough
IGN: TyphoonDestruct
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 401, cuz im that awesome
Guild: EcKs. T.C

Can anyone test with Staff of Thunder? I'm contemplating whether I should go Water/Wind or Water/Elec.

10-11-2011   #26 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

How much MA would I need to one shot the piggy's in soki trial with wind blade/earthquake

10-11-2011   #27 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflow
How much MA would I need to one shot the piggy's in soki trial with wind blade/earthquake

An amount you'll (or anyone for that matter) probably never get. They are extremely magic resistant.

As I recall; Electro Attack only does around half their HP with 2,000 MA.

10-11-2011   #28 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien

An amount you'll (or anyone for that matter) probably never get. They are extremely magic resistant.

As I recall; Electro Attack only does around half their HP with 2,000 MA.
baww
guess I better think of a plan B.
Thanks.

10-11-2011   #29 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

If you're already higher than 321; then I'd suggest the 2nd Closed Lot of Silent Lava. You shouldn't need more than 1.5k MA, I don't think.

10-15-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

with 783 MA I could 1HitKO most of guardian kerbs with both scorching and electro attack...some of them survive...i dont really know why though...

10-15-2011   #31 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

839 MA ohkos both types with EA but not Scorching for the stronger ones, I suggest at the least 800+ MA (820 or higher likely) for a Fire/Elec Sheep/Wizard, and if you use Scorching, to Scorch and put some distance from it, as to not die from the Kerbs, usually if I run to the other side they tend to forget about me. I found no trouble surviving with the amount of MA I had, and roughly 2.7k DP.

I wouldn't really suggest any less MA though, really. This is all just my opinion based on my MA and stats to throw suggestions to people asking about Elec/Fire, and assuming I can recharge soon I can probably (hopefully) get to the range where Scorching ohkos, I'm guessing it's close to 900 MA.

None of this is exact, but hopefully a tad more visible in this thread. Not something to be accounted for in the OP, but something to help guide people to about where they want to aim at for MA, which is more than 839 MA if you plan on using Scorching.

This is how much health the higher resist Kerbs have after a scorching. My effects are off, but I'm the only one grinding there and I know my EAs ohko
Spoiler!

I'd peg the MA needed to ohko with Scorching at 850+

Last edited by Queen; 10-15-2011 at 06:48 PM.

10-17-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

tested SE, it has 2 different damages, about 2k difference

Last edited by Dande; 10-17-2011 at 01:37 PM.

10-17-2011   #33 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

There are two types of Kerberos on the map, one having higher HP and Resistance than the other. The 2,000 damage difference is more than likely due to that and the fact that critical hits show as normal hits for the skill.

10-17-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

oh, i tested on ice bears and the sea scorpions in desert, its probably the crit difference then

10-19-2011   #35 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

• Added Scorching Earth to Guardian Kerberos!

If any +reps are given out; then please give it to Jitara instead of me.
Danke!

10-23-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

here are some results for soul masters, with mastered scorching earth and mastered raion space (fire resist debuff), might make some people go sm? saves a lot more money if your main isnt a magic and you just wanna plvl

gold beetles
535ma goes to 775ma with mist, does 11.1k - not ohko
561ma goes to 813ma with mist, does 12.2k - ohko

ice bears
516ma goes to 756ma with mist, does 13.9k - not ohko
535ma goes to 775ma with mist, does 14.6k - ohko

MUCH easier than the 1.3k for gold beetles lol

10-23-2011   #37 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

I thought I'd leave this tip here, since I've noticed it A LOT.

If you don't have enough MA to OHKO, you shouldn't try to sell plvl.

Spoiler!

10-23-2011   #38 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games

• Added Tornado Blast and Whirlwind to Guardian Kerberos!

Danke, Lyn!
Late, but I kinda forgot that you messaged it to me. Sorry!

11-16-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hi, could you please add staff of thunder for ice bears and kerbs?

11-16-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Staff of Thunder deals approximately 1.33x more damage than Electro Attack. You should be able to kill Bears with around 840 MA, and Kerbs with around 550 MA. I might do a more precise test when the opportunity arises soon.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~