ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-03-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

hikariichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: xMysticStarx
Class: Sheepie to_soulmaster
Level: 27x
Guild: N/A :]

Anyone have any idea how much MA it would take to OHKO those snow woman things at fiesta zone 8? (With windblade)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2011   #22 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Updated a bit.

I'm pretty tired at the moment, so if I messed up or forgot info anywhere (which I don't think I did), I'll fix it later.

09-05-2011   #23 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Thank you so much for this, it really helped! c:

09-05-2011   #24 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome.

I really, really wanted to add Vamp Boss Room 1 onto this, but I wasn't able to go with Nymel (due to being over leveled), and the one person I thought I could count on to help me with this never got around to it.

If anyone would like to take the time to test how much MA it takes to OHKO there, and send me a private message with screenshots, I'd really appreciate that. It doesn't have to be the exact MA to OHKO, but please, no more than 2 MA over. Elemental AoEs only, also.

09-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

/double post

Thanks to Lyn for taking the time to test this.
Also, if any +reps are given out, then please give it to her instead of me.

10-08-2011   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

How much MA is needed to ohko the Anemone in Karan's first trial with:

Electro Shock and Staff of Thunder

+rep to helpers?

10-08-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

I have around 540+ and ES 10 and I can 1hko them, I know it's not much help at all but maybe you can start from there? XD

10-08-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

how much MA do we need to OHKO guardian kerbs with Radiant, Electro, Scorching and Lightwave?

10-08-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kingdra04 will become famous soon enoughKingdra04 will become famous soon enough
IGN: TyphoonDestruct
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 401, cuz im that awesome
Guild: EcKs. T.C

Can anyone test with Staff of Thunder? I'm contemplating whether I should go Water/Wind or Water/Elec.

10-11-2011   #30 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

How much MA would I need to one shot the piggy's in soki trial with wind blade/earthquake

10-11-2011   #31 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflow
How much MA would I need to one shot the piggy's in soki trial with wind blade/earthquake

An amount you'll (or anyone for that matter) probably never get. They are extremely magic resistant.

As I recall; Electro Attack only does around half their HP with 2,000 MA.

10-11-2011   #32 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien

An amount you'll (or anyone for that matter) probably never get. They are extremely magic resistant.

As I recall; Electro Attack only does around half their HP with 2,000 MA.
baww
guess I better think of a plan B.
Thanks.

10-11-2011   #33 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

If you're already higher than 321; then I'd suggest the 2nd Closed Lot of Silent Lava. You shouldn't need more than 1.5k MA, I don't think.

10-15-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough

with 783 MA I could 1HitKO most of guardian kerbs with both scorching and electro attack...some of them survive...i dont really know why though...

10-15-2011   #35 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim12
with 783 MA I could 1HitKO most of guardian kerbs with both scorching and electro attack...some of them survive...i dont really know why though...
Because there are two types of Guardian Kerberos. One passive; one aggro. One with less HP/resistance, the other with more.

This thread takes into account the amount of MA needed to OHKO the stronger, aggro Kerbs. The aim is to be able to kill everything so as not to trigger M Defense Failure and have them tear you to pieces.

10-15-2011   #36 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

839 MA ohkos both types with EA but not Scorching for the stronger ones, I suggest at the least 800+ MA (820 or higher likely) for a Fire/Elec Sheep/Wizard, and if you use Scorching, to Scorch and put some distance from it, as to not die from the Kerbs, usually if I run to the other side they tend to forget about me. I found no trouble surviving with the amount of MA I had, and roughly 2.7k DP.

I wouldn't really suggest any less MA though, really. This is all just my opinion based on my MA and stats to throw suggestions to people asking about Elec/Fire, and assuming I can recharge soon I can probably (hopefully) get to the range where Scorching ohkos, I'm guessing it's close to 900 MA.

None of this is exact, but hopefully a tad more visible in this thread. Not something to be accounted for in the OP, but something to help guide people to about where they want to aim at for MA, which is more than 839 MA if you plan on using Scorching.

This is how much health the higher resist Kerbs have after a scorching. My effects are off, but I'm the only one grinding there and I know my EAs ohko
Spoiler!

I'd peg the MA needed to ohko with Scorching at 850+

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 10-15-2011 at 06:48 PM.

10-17-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

tested SE, it has 2 different damages, about 2k difference

Last edited by Dande; 10-17-2011 at 01:37 PM.

10-17-2011   #38 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

There are two types of Kerberos on the map, one having higher HP and Resistance than the other. The 2,000 damage difference is more than likely due to that and the fact that critical hits show as normal hits for the skill.

10-17-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

oh, i tested on ice bears and the sea scorpions in desert, its probably the crit difference then

10-19-2011   #40 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games

• Added Scorching Earth to Guardian Kerberos!

If any +reps are given out; then please give it to Jitara instead of me.
Danke!