ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

HeyImHal is on a distinguished road
Default Pure LK, MA, or LK/MA?

I plan to make a PvP Priest and I can't decide whether I should go pure LK, MA, or half and half. On this character, I want to be able to defeat mainly magic types. The build I want will be 1441 and nothing else. I want to be able to get 300+ LK (or close to 300 ;- easily and still have enough MA to destroy my opponent. I have a 1441, pure Ma Dark Lord and the most LK I can get is 245 (total) and I have VERY low MA. Most of the equips I have on my Dark Lord are compounded with LK. The most LK I can get with my equipment is around 200 (I don't buy alot of myshop points Dx). I wanted to make a Priest so I didn't have to worry much about hp because of SoH. If I went pure LK, I think I could easily get 300+ LK and instead of compouding LK into kettle pots, masks, and other stuff I could compound MA, thus, giving me enough MA. I thought if I made another pure MA dragon, I would not be able to get 300+ LK like my Dark Lord.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
NUBCAKERY

Anchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Anchors Send a message via MSN to Anchors
IGN: 敖
Class: musical sociopath
Level: -1

If you don't have access to myshop, I'd really just suggest giving up out-LKing other mages, since people can break 1k LK with myshop nowadays... My own priest, who is 1414, has over 300 LK with full MA gears, and I can't hit... anyone. xD

If anything, I'd say focus on MA as it bolsters both your offensive spells and your defensive spells. Even catastrophe heal, which uses both LK and MA evenly to determine efficacy, is better with MA since you can buff that by 45%.

Since you're already decided on your 1441 build, I'll withhold all comments.
Hemathion, 4411 3:5:4::WT:HP:MA melee dark lord, 140/140

Anchors, 1414 MA priest, 244/250
Vadise, 1414 MA wind/earth soul master, 210/216
IreneAdler, 1414 MA fire/lightning soul master, 154/152

So, like, let's go look for the road and talk about our hair!
~CotAQ

03-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

As Anchors said, going LK won't get you anywhere. Also, choosing Mages as your main target might not be smart. Since you'll easily be out-LK'd.
I would say focus on Power types, maybe Charms. But Mages and Senses can out-LK you easily, meaning you won't be able to hit them, at all with AR, your main attack.

03-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

ivandeng is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: xXheadsh0tXx
Class: Scientist :) to_scientist
Level: 16x/1xx
Guild: УMR

go pure MA.. since there are LK nerf... right???

credits to zomgangela(aisoyoko) for the sig and avi~

03-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

HeyImHal is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advice. I guess I should restart my mage ;-;. Oh well, going pure LK, with low ma and hp, was hell anyway Dx. Thanks again.