ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2008   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road
Default Elements For A Sheep

I've been thinking of making a sheep, but i don't know which elements to pick. I've seen many of those guides about which are the most accurate, most powerful, etc, etc. but i really need to know which is the best for every build(1441, 1432, 1423, and 1414)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2008   #2 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Mei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cherish
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Red Dragon

If you like AoE skills, then you should get wind and earth skills. 1414 would be the best build for mobbing. I, myself, am a wind sheep (primarily) and I'm 1432. I haven't found PvM terrible difficult with that build; I don't know about PvP, though.

07-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

well i've been thinking about getting Thunder/Fire because the damage is great and I've heard the combo Electro Shock+Tesla Field+Phoenix Rising Affect Is really effective

07-05-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

well i like 1441 build the elements wind and water wind since u get whirlwind u dont have to move and that 1 in charm has pretty much no use but u will almost never miss cause wind is very accurate and so will ur luck be high too or since its 1441 u can pick lightnig/water and fire since fire dont hit much u got good LK to boost its accracy

07-05-2008   #5 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

From what i've heard, water and wind seem good for high charm builds due to their good accuracy. With whirlwind, you're stuck there, so you better be able to take a hit.

It seems that fire (dunno about the others) might work best with high sense due to your increased luck, as it as good damage but lower accuracy.

07-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RPGamer has a spectacular aura aboutRPGamer has a spectacular aura about
IGN: < Not Available >
Class: Priest, Dark Lord, Wizard
Level: < Not Available >
Guild: < Not Available >

I'm not sure why you would want to decide it by Build... You'd be better off actually deciding it by Element and Matching your Build to it as they each facilitate different Styles of Play. I'd guess along these lines though.

1441 Fire/Lightning: Build focused on High DPS/DPT with the ability to Stun, an AoE, and 2 DoTs (Tesla + Phoenix). Great PvP/GvG Build, esp with good Comps, but suffers from PvM later since many Monsters Resist these Elements. Interesting to Boss with and mainly would abuse Tesla to level at Endgame.

1432 Lightning/Water: This has become the Quintessential "Combo" Build. Shard Freezes, Tesla Dropped on Frozen monster = Hax. With EA's Stunning, it also makes for very good Control. Drip Bomb makes leveling easier on you and Telsa, as previously stated, is great for Endgame Leveling. It's the most Popular Build right now.

1423 Water/Wind: Accepted as the Fastest Leveling Build, this Targets most Endgame Monsters (most Endgame Monsters are weak to these two elements). Wind is MP Effective and Fast, making it a great leveling Element and Water targets single monsters to complement Wind Blade. Its just a speedy combo of skills.

1414 Wind/Earth: Used to be the most popular but only because Wind is acceptedly a Solo Element and Earth's sole purpose is to Tag with Cleaving Terra. So far, I've only found use for it outside of Tagging in Yeti's so yea, it's basically the AoE King.

Realistically though, each of the Element Combos can do fine with different Builds as long as you compensate a bit with Equips and with MyShop+Comps, Builds can almost be ignored for just Leveling's Sake.

That said, all of this is already in several of the sheep guides... and there really is no Best Per Build or whatnot. Accuracy and Power give you an estimate of how much LK and MA you'll need with each skill and what's Best really depends on your Style of Play as you'd want to get Element Combos that Complement that and then a Build which optimizes how you want to use that Element Combo *shrugs*

You'd probably be better off just asking something like "I am interested in playing a character that does -stuff- and would like some opinions on which Element Combo/Build Graph would do this best" if you're just trying to figure out what you want though =X