ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2013   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

EnvySheep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to EnvySheep Send a message via Skype™ to EnvySheep
IGN: EnvySheep
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 333+
Guild: Bloodline
Default 1414 pure hp

Go Pure HP!!!! 1414XD....
Getting a set with nice lk and ma is fairly easy and going pure hp takes off the pressure of hp equips being needed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2013   #22 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Care, Do you advise using a Jen's Earring 190, Crimson Necklace compounded HP instead of the weight pouch, and a MA hat?

If you're 1414 and you have no problems with recharging a Sprint and Pouch, then I'd suggest using them whether than a Kitty Earring and Crimson Necklace. But if you can't recharge often enough, or if you aren't 1414, then those items would be a good alternative.

When I still played, I often used a Crimson Necklace in place of my Pouch for a better MA/HP balance in PvP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Also, Is your cape 4s or just really nice compounds?
It's 3 slots, unfortunately.

01-09-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
About your build, I don't see anything very bad there. 1414 sounds average (For people that aren't collecting fuses, I'm collecting fuses and I have a tonna of em so I must have 3+ Sense on every character, and I'm still reaching 85%+ with a not-so-high-amount-of-pots, about 30 HP/MP of 2k :x), But well~ you said you're now 1423. if you're level 279, to put it in numbers, you'll be losing 5.6k WT for 2.1k HP. 2.1k HP isn't a very big difference, and don't forget it costs about 21k MS if I'm not wrong? I wouldn't do it.

About your bonus points, in level 279 that'll be 8.3k HP if you go pure HP, with a loss of 70 MA (101 misted). Sounds nice if you have too much MS to spend. again, doesn't it cost about 20k MS?

And your equips :3.. As people said earlier, if you have much, use whichever whenever you need/want , Though in Magic Types and Power Types, you can aim for a very high (Powerful?) AP or MA weapon, Lv. 12 or 13. If you have so, it gives you a lot of your main stat, and you can invest in all your other equips. (Powerful arc stick with about 480 MA, if you're level 279, even if you're pure HP you would have about 120 MA base, with the arc stick it would be like 870 MA misted with your weapon alone. then you can put all your other items with a nice LK or HP, whichever you need at the moment, and hopefully they also have a little MA base. Like this you get a really nice LK or HP (In other words, thats your maximum LK or maximum HP, lowering the weapon. if that powerful has 3s, it also can get a very nice LK) along with a really nice MA.
(though for myself I suck at refining and I can never save much galders without spending it on fuses or MS, so I don't have a single lv13 wep yet )
Thaaats a nice way, especially for chars that need 3 stats such as Soul Masters to have nice stats :x
Aaaaaaaaaand if you too can't get a lv13 wep for your own reasons or really want to use a Maiden staff for elec. then aim for every equip of yours to have nice LK base, nice LK comp and super MA base along with that. or nice HP base, nice HP comp and super MA base along with that. I like getting equips that have a hell of HP+MA or LK+MA (Yoba pouch is great for that. did you get 1? )
Well good luck lol