ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default Needing help with guardian for Priest.

I am a combat priest looking for a guardian that would deal/increase my dps as much as possible.

Which would be best, one of the regular guardians or Spinel?

Also which title is the best for a guardian, accomplished or legendary?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
I am a combat priest looking for a guardian that would deal/increase my dps as much as possible.

Which would be best, one of the regular guardians or Spinel?

Also which title is the best for a guardian, accomplished or legendary?
1. /forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1661050

2. Spinel, higher stats.

3. Legendary, more skill slots & debuff power. Mighty is still more than enough though if you don't want to wait long.

08-13-2012   #3 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Thanks for the fast reply but i still have some questions:

Would it be better to go with a spinel or a regular guardian with a cash shop rune? I have to pick between the two.

How can you be sure that spinels have higher stats cause from what i've been browsing it's impossible to know what a guardians stats are.

What do SB and Lucky Fist do?

Which one of the regular guardians would dish out the best damage/debuffs?

08-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to beholdTinyLaNorthio is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TinyLaNorthio
Class: Priest(ess) to_wizard
Level: 284
Guild: `I Love`

here is my video
CT boss killing by my Priest :>
at 1.10 you will see power of shield Breaker and Lucky First

for me...I'd said Spinel is good in some situation like bossing and harkon protector
because their AI kinda better than ingame Guardian (Spinel is more active and faster to start attacking)
also my Sephirens is not attack 72nd Floor CT boss for no reason.....

Last edited by TinyLaNorthio; 08-13-2012 at 05:13 PM.

08-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Thanks for the fast reply but i still have some questions:

Would it be better to go with a spinel or a regular guardian with a cash shop rune? I have to pick between the two.

How can you be sure that spinels have higher stats cause from what i've been browsing it's impossible to know what a guardians stats are.

What do SB and Lucky Fist do?

Which one of the regular guardians would dish out the best damage/debuffs?
1. A test in this thread was conducted. Spinel is a better investment with a rune.

2. Shield breaker reduces physical and gun defense on a targetted monster by a fixed 65% at level 10.

Luckyfist is a sense type attack skill. It shines when used against high HP mobs under Shield Breaker. A guardian can hit up to 60k+ with it on the last floor CT boss.

3. Sephirens has the "best" damage out of the other 3. Debuff potential depend on type. Rust works best with a high Magic build guardian, and magic def breaker works best with a high Charm build guardian etc. Best means mediocre as in 6-8k's with regular 1st job skills on level appropriate mobs.

Last edited by Almora; 08-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.

08-13-2012   #6 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Lucky Fist is powerful..... Now I want to remake a Spinel :/