ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default SoulMaster Equips.

I never was a hax or really experienced SM.

My SoulMaster is :
Water/Elec
Pure HP

My question was what should I get/comp into gear.

I most likely will get MS gear.
For head and mask.

What equips should I get? 230 being the highest for now.
What should I comp into the items?

HP, AC, LK, or MA?

Will plus rep :3
Ty!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Here is a basic meltdown of what you should get.

Hat: MA comped MS/ingame hat ult or requiem. You can also go for an A altiverse hat for a bit more DP and LK when doing fiesta.

Sword: MA refined powerful, ult or alti (depending on your funding). lvl 6 should be sufficient for low funding; however if you are highly funded and have something hax, by all means go higher. Comp with LK.

Shield: Go for either a tenter shield, an alti shield or powerful mithril shield. All of these are to be comped with HP and refined for DP.

Pet: The best MA pet you can get. (Fuzzels for in game, or an elephant/tommy/Bean)

Cape: MA cape, or HP cape if you can get a dragon 220 or an amelie 210 cape or a corvid cape. If in game, that lvl 190 butterfly cape will be decent.

Accessories: Altiverse rings comped with MA and a blood accessory with HP. I would have a second MA accessory if you need it.

Mask/Head: MA comped myshop ones are a good option. HP corvid mask is a nice luxury.

Inner: This is the best ingame MA inner I know of. Some lolboxes have inners (Siffluer, Zion).

So basically MA or HP. Normally you will have sufficient LK to hit most monsters but you may occasionally need to put some LK gear on. I recommend you switch equips for LK in this priority: Hat, Accessory, Mask, Head, Cape

Hope that helps you.

08-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Totally forgot to recheck on this thread. Going to remake one like it with more questions.