ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox
Default MA needed with new skills?

Since new skills is coming soon and sheeps may require to use attribute canes so I was wondering how much MA I will need to to ohko gold beetles without attributes? currently it's 1027MA with electro attack. So what will be new MA required with the new skills?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

I think we will have to wait until they are released until we can estimate the MA values to Ohko plvling mobs.

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

08-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

According to Kale, the magnification ratio without element will remain the same. So unless they change the formulae, this will not change.
Not sure the exact effect of spiritual reinforcement, it says 15% at mastery but not 100% sure what that means. If you take it at 15% of attribute then it will do little. 15%*3=0.45 so that would be a 1-2% damage increase. Knowing SGi there may be some MA dependance. I guess I may have to test this later unless someone else wants to do the math.

08-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I hope I don't need more MA to kill beetles