ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia
Default Joining Fantasia.

So I was deciding to join Fantasia, with a sheep ;o;
I have a soulmaster on Jewelia, she's water/elec.
So my question was, should I go SM again? Or witch?
And which elements. Or dark or light. ;o;
Or what stats to put points on.
I'm not going to have EQUIPS, GALDER but I most likely will have access to MS.
Anyone have any opinion-based advice for me?
Like downsides and upsides
Like why you enjoy that magic type.
And what are some good equips.
I also have no friends on Fantasia
So I won't have anyone to lend me anything qAq
Thankies everyone. c: Will plus repp.

Last edited by Versalia; 07-16-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Continent of the NinthTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Zangetsu222 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fyuryus
Class: Racoon, Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 63 and going...
Guild: Soul Calibur

Well here in Fantasia you wont need a great amount of money.
Anyway, I think you should go Witch, I mean no point doing the same thing twice?
For the pact however... If you went Light you'd just be an ordinary witch who uses SoH in PVP and blah blah blah. In my opinion you should try and stand out from the crowd and go Dark pact !

"In the tears of heaven the little bird flies."óBlack Rock Shooter
Fyuryus, Lvl 65 Racoon Fantasia

07-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

@Zanget. Ikr! People always so dark is fun. But I have absolutely NO experience with that one.. plus repped.

07-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

After playing multiple sheeps and learning pretty much everything there is to know (pvm wise, anyway), I don't think I could ever start out on a magic type from scratch. The amount of effort I've put into my sheeps equips compared to say, my melee characters, is ridiculous. If you're set on making a sheep, I would go water/electric/light, for likely obvious reasons since you already play water/electric. For any sheep (pvm - not pvp), 1441 pure MA is best, in my opinion. If you're interested in joining a guild, you could tell me what kind of guild you'd want and I can help you with that too. :>

07-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

TYSM Nikeos ;o; can't plus repp you.
I was thinking: Should I really start over...? qwq

Last edited by Versalia; 07-16-2012 at 12:41 PM.

07-16-2012   #6 (permalink)
Games

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you want to start over?

07-16-2012   #7 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Something on Jewelia... Plus I wanted to meet new people. I can do that on Jewelia but.. yeah x__x. I really don't think starting over with nothing on Fantasia is gunna help me much. qwq

07-16-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hoi!

Choosing a sheep is really hard to decide for me too. My solution was to make 4 sheeps (2 SM and 2 Witch) to cover all the elements that I wanted. x.x

But I think, if you would like to mainly PvM, it is better to go SM (especially the fire/elec type). Because they kill faster than a Witch in CT and are easy to lv... Yeah, that - and their skills looks neater.

And to add:
Personally I like the 4Magic/4Sense build with all pts put into HP it is awesome for a SM.

I like to befriend whoever is friendly. :3
I'll say 'Hoi!' if I ever see you in Fanta !!

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-16-2012 at 12:58 PM.

07-16-2012   #9 (permalink)
Games

You could wait until more details are released about that level up event and take part in it if it's any good, too. Would be a lot easier than completely starting from scratch.

07-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I'd say light witch since you're starting from scratch. As a light mage you will only have to focus on MA.

07-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Plus repped Azu. ((: I was thinking witch, because I've had two SMs already..
But trying new elements on a SM would be just as fun. I wont have a lot of MA so SoH would prolly fail me. :cc LOL.
@Nike. I was thinking that but I'm still thinking about how nub I'll be.. WAW.
Plus I was thinking Fanta, but I started so much on Jewelia. ;o;

Edit: @Azu's edit. I think I might do that.
When I make my sheep I'll be sure to ask you and,Nike for advice qAq

Ohoho ./How to pass trials with no good eq. q.q

Last edited by Versalia; 07-16-2012 at 01:06 PM.

07-16-2012   #12 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
I'd say light witch since you're starting from scratch. As a light mage you will only have to focus on MA.
Plus repped (:

07-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

In that case. Hum...
Dark or light.

Light is easier to play than dark. Especially at higher levels. Because the only thing you'd need to focus on is MA. But personally, it gets boring. I enjoy playing on my dark sheep more than light. Plus, dark sheep kills faster than light in CT. (If you go fire/elec/dark that is...there would be 4 DoT skills!) Plus they are more rare than light.

07-16-2012   #14 (permalink)
Games

I never got why people care about whether one class is "rarer" than the other. Play it because you want to, not solely because they're "rarer." I agree with fate23, I'd go with light if you're starting out with nothing. It's not like you wouldn't be able to make other sheeps, too.

07-16-2012   #15 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
In that case. Hum...
Dark or light.

Light is easier to play than dark. Especially at higher levels. Because the only thing you'd need to focus on is MA. But personally, it gets boring. I enjoy playing on my dark sheep more than light. Plus, dark sheep kills faster than light in CT. (If you go fire/elec/dark that is...there would be 4 DoT skills!) Plus they are more rare than light.
Idk.. I mean I'd be noobiest on dark. I think I'll go 1441 pure Hp sm.(; But I'm still deciding to make on Jewelia or Fantasia.. qwq. Even my sister recommends me to stay on Jewelia ;__; So Idk yet.

07-16-2012   #16 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
I never got why people care about whether one class is "rarer" than the other. Play it because you want to, not solely because they're "rarer." I agree with fate23, I'd go with light if you're starting out with nothing. It's not like you wouldn't be able to make other sheeps, too.
Even with everyones advice, I don't think I'd go dark anytime soon. owo;;

07-16-2012   #17 (permalink)
Games

Why a 1441 pure HP Soul Master? That sounds like a waste.

07-16-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Haha, being rare is not that big of a deal. But it is still fun to know that you'd choose to play something different than the majority.

If you have all the stuff in Jewelia I don't see the point why you'd want to move to Fanta. If you want to meet new people, it is not like you know everyone in the server. (No no, it is not like I don't want you to come to Fanta, it would be neat if you did.)
And of it is because there are meanies in Jewelia, well there are meanies in Fanta too. There are meanies everywhere...

07-16-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
Why a 1441 pure HP Soul Master? That sounds like a waste.
I think that build is the best. Maybe it is just me.
But I love having WT and decent LK. There aren't many WT equipments to use, and if you PvM you would most likely compound MA or HP in your equipments.
SM are pretty fragile, so adding pure HP will get to like... 10k ish at lv 250 I think.

That way, you can focus on MA on all of your equips except a few to add HP in. And not worry about LK either. :3

Gosh sorry for double posting, I forgot. x3

07-16-2012   #20 (permalink)
Games

For a pvm build, it sounds awfully wasteful to me. HP and DP aren't hard to get and it's not like you need a ton of either to get by. I have never added HP to anything beside my shields for my Soul Masters and I haven't ever had a problem surviving. It's not like I have an insane amount of HP or DP either - I run around with 17k HP/4k DP on Nikeos and 14k HP/~4k DP on Eyr.

At level 250, you'd only gain 7,470 HP over 57 MA, which adds 82 MA buffed. Not worth the MA loss, imo.