ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Magic Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few magic related questions

I have some questions:

1. How does Blood Testament works with skills that are affected by dark attribute? SoA and Scythe, to be exact. Does it give higher final damage or does it increase mag. ratio in formula?
2. How good is Ghostly Whisper skill? Is it worth getting it?
3. About upcoming sheep skill Spirit Reinforcement - does it gives all 5 element attribute bonus or only the ones that you have the seals of?

That's all for now, thank you in advance

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Ghostly Whisper is your best AoE. You want it.

I remember training with a DL in the second room of fiesta on my cat and he just ran out doing DW, moving to the next cluster of mobs, DW. He was probably grinding close to my rate of exp.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

07-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

But it only has power of 216 o.o Maybe it can work with Blood Testament+Dark Barrier+Dark Commando? If I got it right, it would add up to 460 power+whatever DB reflects per 1 tick

07-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

yeah, ghostly whisper relies pretty heavily on commando for the bulk of its power.

To add another reason to get it, it's all the crowd control a dark lord really needs against ct bosses. Most of the mobs just melt when they get in ghostly's range while commando is backing it up.

As far as blood testament goes, it adds 15% to the final damage at mastery. I just tested scythe with and without testament on torobbies.

done with 1229 ma and 199% dark, skill used was mastered scythe:

no testament crit: 108,642
testament crit: 124,938

07-01-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thanks for the info, Shin. That leaves me with my 3rd question about sheep skill. The reason I am asking is that maybe this could make pure AP sheep accessible to everyone? I mean if it adds all 5 attr %, that would be a nice bulk of attributes (75% iirc), add an elemental sword and you're set

07-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

darkiller is on a distinguished road

oh wow, thks for explaining how ghostly whisperer works... seems like a much more useful skill than i previously thought when just looking at the skill description